Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nest Network 3.4
1 2 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 4620 4621
@fallingxfeather
i'll take the windy nest <3
@fallingxfeather
i'll take the windy nest <3
@Aviana: I can host that Shadow nest for a Halloween hatch for you! ^^

If you don't mind, please send me a PM the day before you send the hatchlings over c: I'll make a reminder for myself, but in the event I forget, I'd really appreciate the reminder from you too :D
@Aviana: I can host that Shadow nest for a Halloween hatch for you! ^^

If you don't mind, please send me a PM the day before you send the hatchlings over c: I'll make a reminder for myself, but in the event I forget, I'd really appreciate the reminder from you too :D
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@Scaledowl I can host nature!
@Scaledowl I can host nature!
Lentil - any pronouns - y/a - leaf mama worshipper
@fallingxfeather

I can host a water nest.
@fallingxfeather

I can host a water nest.
Water-Network.pngcqu2HKA.png
[center][font=centurygothic][size=4][s]Hi everyone! ^^ I'm looking for 2 Light nests c: Will provide food, tip, and a free derg perk* on my hatchery! ^^[/s] [b]EDIT:[/b] Found! ^^ Thank you @/Xemriss! [size=2]*Free Derg Perk = Free Hatchling of Your Choice from Any of my Hatchery Pairs~ We can DM and discuss details if you host a nest for me, if this perk interests you :D [emoji=light rune size=1] [size=1]@jeevas @snoringhyena @taivus @spiritfeather @formenos @kwozmotis @clowning @purrloinedlove @akirokai @avifors @shinjitaro @willard @laeyein @feliday @runesister @planttkid @teba @tenuit @lumosthelight @tomoko10 @harbinger @infinity @xemriss @pantali @neohcs @fania @boatbud @thunderfang @solderwings @cicadaghost @lesaya @jun0 @hyddenchyld @hludana @sandplague @sirchicken @gaze @alchemicaleopard @vukodlak @ashycat23 @inukii @vintagesinister @moonchyld @mellowutopia @princesstaozi @renkinjutsushis @tyrannosaur66 @aschenstern @quilliper @mobulidae @ronnaculus @artorias @militia @pasture @thalassarche @tazmir @arsenopyrite @monday @marmol @fluffyfoxpaws @meng @reign @rilakkumin @vindigo @verby @citruerry @cardnassac @wings0fflight @crescendoll @lunetaria @fairyforestking @c4uni @tossico @jesteroo @herriick @3ctoplasm @veracity @vanillaspicedice @saeliran @sourlapple @artisticdragonn @froot4ever @sense @rogueknight @ayrmel @are @skystorm7 @silverrain11 ----- [center][font=centurygothic][size=4]In addition to the above, I'm looking to [b]reserve[/b] the following nests for a [b]10/31 Halloween[/b] hatch! ^^ [s]1 Wind Nest[/s] (Thank you @/WindSong!) [s]1 Plague Nest[/s] (Thank you @/IvanBraginski!) [s]1 Fire Nest[/s] (Thank you @/Aviana!) I'll provide food and tip when I send the pairs via CR on 10/25, and will also send a PM reminder to the nest hosts on 10/24 c: Those that host these nests will also be eligible for a free derg perk if they're interested~ [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1] [size=1]Note: pinglist was here! Deleted it to shorten my post length~
Hi everyone! ^^ I'm looking for 2 Light nests c:

Will provide food, tip, and a free derg perk* on my hatchery! ^^

EDIT: Found! ^^ Thank you @/Xemriss!

*Free Derg Perk = Free Hatchling of Your Choice from Any of my Hatchery Pairs~
We can DM and discuss details if you host a nest for me, if this perk interests you :D

@jeevas @snoringhyena @taivus @spiritfeather @formenos @kwozmotis @clowning @purrloinedlove @akirokai @avifors @shinjitaro @willard @laeyein @feliday @runesister @planttkid @teba @tenuit @lumosthelight @tomoko10 @harbinger @infinity @xemriss @pantali @neohcs @fania @boatbud @thunderfang @solderwings @cicadaghost @lesaya @jun0 @hyddenchyld @hludana @sandplague @sirchicken @gaze @alchemicaleopard @vukodlak @ashycat23 @inukii @vintagesinister @moonchyld @mellowutopia @princesstaozi @renkinjutsushis @tyrannosaur66 @aschenstern @quilliper @mobulidae @ronnaculus @artorias @militia @pasture @thalassarche @tazmir @arsenopyrite @monday @marmol @fluffyfoxpaws @meng @reign @rilakkumin @vindigo @verby @citruerry @cardnassac @wings0fflight @crescendoll @lunetaria @fairyforestking @c4uni @tossico @jesteroo @herriick @3ctoplasm @veracity @vanillaspicedice @saeliran @sourlapple @artisticdragonn @froot4ever @sense @rogueknight @ayrmel @are @skystorm7 @silverrain11

In addition to the above, I'm looking to reserve
the following nests for a 10/31 Halloween hatch! ^^

1 Wind Nest (Thank you @/WindSong!)
1 Plague Nest (Thank you @/IvanBraginski!)
1 Fire Nest (Thank you @/Aviana!)

I'll provide food and tip when I send the pairs via CR on 10/25,
and will also send a PM reminder to the nest hosts on 10/24 c:

Those that host these nests will also be eligible for a
free derg perk if they're interested~

Note: pinglist was here! Deleted it to shorten my post length~
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@day6dreaming Wonderful, thank you so much! I can also host your fire nest, haha
@day6dreaming Wonderful, thank you so much! I can also host your fire nest, haha
1Zfjqw6.png
@day6dreaming
I can reserve a halloween wind nest for ya <3
@day6dreaming
I can reserve a halloween wind nest for ya <3
@Aviana & @WindSong: Thanks a bunch! ^^ <3
@Aviana & @WindSong: Thanks a bunch! ^^ <3
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@jeevas @snoringhyena @taivus @spiritfeather @formenos @kwozmotis @clowning @purrloinedlove @akirokai @avifors @shinjitaro @willard @laeyein @feliday @runesister @planttkid @teba @tenuit @lumosthelight @tomoko10 @harbinger @infinity @xemriss @pantali @neohcs @fania @boatbud @thunderfang @solderwings @cicadaghost @lesaya @jun0 @hyddenchyld @hludana @sandplague @sirchicken @gaze @alchemicaleopard @vukodlak @ashycat23 @inukii @vintagesinister @moonchyld @mellowutopia @princesstaozi @renkinjutsushis @tyrannosaur66 @aschenstern @quilliper @mobulidae @ronnaculus @artorias @militia @pasture @thalassarche @tazmir @arsenopyrite @monday @marmol @fluffyfoxpaws @meng @reign @rilakkumin @vindigo @verby @citruerry @cardnassac @wings0fflight @crescendoll @lunetaria @fairyforestking @c4uni @tossico @jesteroo @herriick @3ctoplasm @veracity @vanillaspicedice @saeliran @sourlapple @artisticdragonn @froot4ever @sense @rogueknight @ayrmel @are @skystorm7 @silverrain11

I need one light nest, let me know if you need food.

Found!

I need one light nest, let me know if you need food.

Found!
Deep Forest Green Hatchery - Free Autumn leaves for adoption
@fallingxfeather I can offer you a Plague nest!

@day6dreaming I can also offer you a nest! Please send me a PM with the details since you're reserving a nest ahead of time.

I do not need food tips, would rather have the food sent to people who need it the most instead, thank you!
@fallingxfeather I can offer you a Plague nest!

@day6dreaming I can also offer you a nest! Please send me a PM with the details since you're reserving a nest ahead of time.

I do not need food tips, would rather have the food sent to people who need it the most instead, thank you!
PE3eBQ8.png
fDC3037.png
FR + 0
Native Spanish Speaker
winter_sphinx.png
1 2 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 4620 4621