Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another FR personality test :eyes:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
skydancer :0 didn't expect that but i can definitely see it
skydancer :0 didn't expect that but i can definitely see it
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Spiral gang! xD
Spiral gang! xD
I was surprised to get Fae. Maybe my self-perception is way off (it usually is), but I totally thought I was more Spiral-like. Time to design a new avatar dragon!
I was surprised to get Fae. Maybe my self-perception is way off (it usually is), but I totally thought I was more Spiral-like. Time to design a new avatar dragon!
Helium-banner.png
I got Skydancer and, frankly, I am not even remotely surprised whatsoever. :3

If I didn’t connect so much to Pearlcatchers, my dragonsona would be a ‘Dancer (and, actually, she initially was one before I breed-changed her).
I got Skydancer and, frankly, I am not even remotely surprised whatsoever. :3

If I didn’t connect so much to Pearlcatchers, my dragonsona would be a ‘Dancer (and, actually, she initially was one before I breed-changed her).
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
i got bogsneak
i got bogsneak
Ay7P67J.png CliffDweller
(text)
(text)
(text)
(text)
veilspun!
veilspun!
Pressed Moonflower xx
  • blighthollows
  • she/they
Stuffed black, white, grey and pale green Pearlcatcher doll, meant to resemble the agender pride flag. Made by Owltrees.Nature egg with thin green text overlaid on top, reading 'Coalition for Coordinating Eyes'.
I got tundra! I’m surprised by just how detailed and accurately it describes me!
I got tundra! I’m surprised by just how detailed and accurately it describes me!
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.pngfBcK1IT.png
Interesting!! I got Guardian ^^
Interesting!! I got Guardian ^^
adBKOQm.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53184851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531849/53184851_350.png[/img][/url] I got guardian! I chose a guardian for my custom progen so that lines up
53184851_350.png

I got guardian! I chose a guardian for my custom progen so that lines up
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Apparently I'm a skydancer. Felt pretty accurate, until this part. [quote]Exuberant and energetic, Skydancers wear their hearts on their sleeves and are very expressive of their emotions, which they tend to feel very strongly. In fact, they may struggle to keep their feelings in check. These dragons are very sociable souls; really, to a Skydancer, the bigger the group the better! They’re very welcoming to those wishing to join their communities, and love to see their friend circles grow.[/quote] I go out of my WAY to shove a lot of my emotion down, and don't exactly like people. Aside from that though, It's V E R Y accurate. Maybe feeling a little bit called out by the end though. ("They’re really very dedicated dragons, but may struggle to stand up for themselves (even if they really want to).")
Apparently I'm a skydancer. Felt pretty accurate, until this part.
Quote:
Exuberant and energetic, Skydancers wear their hearts on their sleeves and are very expressive of their emotions, which they tend to feel very strongly. In fact, they may struggle to keep their feelings in check. These dragons are very sociable souls; really, to a Skydancer, the bigger the group the better! They’re very welcoming to those wishing to join their communities, and love to see their friend circles grow.
I go out of my WAY to shove a lot of my emotion down, and don't exactly like people. Aside from that though, It's V E R Y accurate. Maybe feeling a little bit called out by the end though. ("They’re really very dedicated dragons, but may struggle to stand up for themselves (even if they really want to).")
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16