Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything that made you feel happy today?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
My English teacher re-assigned seats and now I sit in the back with my friend. :D

Also my Spanish teacher is like, overly supportive?? to the point where it surprises me sometimes. Whenever we ask questions in class she uses "senorita" or "senor" to address us and then listens to whatever we say. Well today I raised my hand and she responded "SENOR" and I asked my question and she answered. She surprised/confused two of my classmates who sit in front of me who I'm not out to, but wasn't hiding it from them either. ALSO don't worry, I told my teacher I wanted to be addressed this way and gave her my consent, it just surprised me.
My English teacher re-assigned seats and now I sit in the back with my friend. :D

Also my Spanish teacher is like, overly supportive?? to the point where it surprises me sometimes. Whenever we ask questions in class she uses "senorita" or "senor" to address us and then listens to whatever we say. Well today I raised my hand and she responded "SENOR" and I asked my question and she answered. She surprised/confused two of my classmates who sit in front of me who I'm not out to, but wasn't hiding it from them either. ALSO don't worry, I told my teacher I wanted to be addressed this way and gave her my consent, it just surprised me.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
It's a little embarrassing. Today was pretty bland, then for no reason I was getting frustrated, but when I came on here my eggs were ready to hatch, & out came the gorgeous little baby dragons. They were absolutely stunning! Like, I'm just so happy they came out so beautiful. Definitely plan on keeping the parents as a pair from now on.
It's a little embarrassing. Today was pretty bland, then for no reason I was getting frustrated, but when I came on here my eggs were ready to hatch, & out came the gorgeous little baby dragons. They were absolutely stunning! Like, I'm just so happy they came out so beautiful. Definitely plan on keeping the parents as a pair from now on.
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
[quote name="HumanxJuice" date="2022-09-28 19:16:11" ] It's a little embarrassing. Today was pretty bland, then for no reason I was getting frustrated, but when I came on here my eggs were ready to hatch, & out came the gorgeous little baby dragons. They were absolutely stunning! Like, I'm just so happy they came out so beautiful. Definitely plan on keeping the parents as a pair from now on. [/quote] @HumanxJuice Hey! It's the little things! I hope you keep finding things that make you happy!
HumanxJuice wrote on 2022-09-28 19:16:11:
@HumanxJuice Hey! It's the little things! I hope you keep finding things that make you happy!
My kitty. He's a silly goofball and really the only thing that makes me happy these days
My kitty. He's a silly goofball and really the only thing that makes me happy these days
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
My boyfriend lives in Florida, and was able to evac to a safer area :)
My boyfriend lives in Florida, and was able to evac to a safer area :)
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
I literally just gave a backstory to a random png in a horror game that just exists to jumpscare people.

I'm kinda proud of the fact I did this
I literally just gave a backstory to a random png in a horror game that just exists to jumpscare people.

I'm kinda proud of the fact I did this
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
I attended a conference I was really looking forward to.
Also props to whoever mentioned Flight Rising, it often helps me balance things out when I have a bad day and then I just come here and everyone is so nice and there are pretty dragons and... You get it.
I attended a conference I was really looking forward to.
Also props to whoever mentioned Flight Rising, it often helps me balance things out when I have a bad day and then I just come here and everyone is so nice and there are pretty dragons and... You get it.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
I looked at some really pretty FR lairs today. It always brightens up my mood seeing these gorgeous dragons and amazing lore.
I looked at some really pretty FR lairs today. It always brightens up my mood seeing these gorgeous dragons and amazing lore.
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
I hung out with my neighbor in the evening. I don't have many friends who live close to me, so it's really nice to go out and do social things with someone I'm friends with. I also found a LEGO set I've tried to find for months when we went out shopping together.

Bonus, I had a good therapy session today. Generally speaking my life is going pretty well right now, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
I hung out with my neighbor in the evening. I don't have many friends who live close to me, so it's really nice to go out and do social things with someone I'm friends with. I also found a LEGO set I've tried to find for months when we went out shopping together.

Bonus, I had a good therapy session today. Generally speaking my life is going pretty well right now, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
Finally found a way to make sure my dog drinks water! All I have to do is drink some water, then pour it in his water bowl & he'll start drinking.
Finally found a way to make sure my dog drinks water! All I have to do is drink some water, then pour it in his water bowl & he'll start drinking.
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16