Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71
@Cerberus38 We're not counting the pirate event items for now! It's something we'll look into for future events when overlaps like this happen.
@Cerberus38 We're not counting the pirate event items for now! It's something we'll look into for future events when overlaps like this happen.
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
@dark78660

- note taken from previous post not counting Pirate stuff.
- I have a few BattleStones that do not seem to be listed (assume not allowed)
- That currency calculator is slightly confusing... also what Shards do we count ?
- My linked Spreadsheet also became "view only" to me during and after another
player was viewing it, so I made a copy of it seemed to fix it now I can Edit it but
it is not syncing with my linked form to change my counts ?
@dark78660

- note taken from previous post not counting Pirate stuff.
- I have a few BattleStones that do not seem to be listed (assume not allowed)
- That currency calculator is slightly confusing... also what Shards do we count ?
- My linked Spreadsheet also became "view only" to me during and after another
player was viewing it, so I made a copy of it seemed to fix it now I can Edit it but
it is not syncing with my linked form to change my counts ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 There are two sections for battle stones. Elemental Loot - element related battle stones Battle Loot - basically everything else battle related The currency calculator is there to help you keep track of the elemental currency for this event, Magical Shards. [item=Magical Shard] So if you do daily gathers or bonding with familiar and get shards from outside the Coli, it subtracts them from your total to only count coli drops. There is also a box at F17 to enter your total Coli gained Magic Shards manually if you don't want to use the calculator, just make sure you keep track of what is from Coli and what is not. For your sheet, once you made the copy it sets you as owner of that copy, not sure how it would change to view only. Did you close it and then open it up using the link instead of from your drive? Also make sure you are logged into google. If you made a new copy you will have to replace your sheets link on the leaderboard with the new link.
@urbancountry26

There are two sections for battle stones.
Elemental Loot - element related battle stones
Battle Loot - basically everything else battle related

The currency calculator is there to help you keep track of the elemental currency for this event, Magical Shards.
Magical Shard
So if you do daily gathers or bonding with familiar and get shards from outside the Coli, it subtracts them from your total to only count coli drops.
There is also a box at F17 to enter your total Coli gained Magic Shards manually if you don't want to use the calculator, just make sure you keep track of what is from Coli and what is not.

For your sheet, once you made the copy it sets you as owner of that copy, not sure how it would change to view only. Did you close it and then open it up using the link instead of from your drive? Also make sure you are logged into google.

If you made a new copy you will have to replace your sheets link on the leaderboard with the new link.
@dark78660 I got a ruby ring in the coliseum, do I record that? It's not the standard drop of an enemy.
@dark78660 I got a ruby ring in the coliseum, do I record that? It's not the standard drop of an enemy.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe

Oh no, you are right it should be on there.
I just added it to the list, it should show up on the apparel drop down now.

My mistake, that is a trinket item, I confused it with a diffrent item, so it should not be on there.
@Lisegathe

Oh no, you are right it should be on there.
I just added it to the list, it should show up on the apparel drop down now.

My mistake, that is a trinket item, I confused it with a diffrent item, so it should not be on there.
@mysteriously @Galactina @dark78660
Question... I am starting to run out of space for familiar's list.
If I add rows, will it work and not break anything?
@mysteriously @Galactina @dark78660
Question... I am starting to run out of space for familiar's list.
If I add rows, will it work and not break anything?
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
I was only able to start today. Is it to late to add my sheet to the community leaderboard?
I was only able to start today. Is it to late to add my sheet to the community leaderboard?
l6mtPEk.png
@Dimness Absolutely, just highlight several rows near the bottom (but not the last row) along the left side then right click and insert rows, you can do this as much as you need. [img]https://i.ibb.co/XyrjGQ8/Expand.png[/img] [rule] @Cerberus38 Yup, sometimes they sneak back in when we update, it has been removed again, Thank you! [rule] @chezameed It's never to late!
@Dimness
Absolutely, just highlight several rows near the bottom (but not the last row) along the left side then right click and insert rows, you can do this as much as you need.

Expand.png
@Cerberus38
Yup, sometimes they sneak back in when we update, it has been removed again, Thank you!
@chezameed
It's never to late!
I was curious, do you think last years badges will be available again next year (making them 2 years old)? I only found out about this in PSH XIX but I super love the books. Totally fine if yall havent discussed this yet. <3
I was curious, do you think last years badges will be available again next year (making them 2 years old)? I only found out about this in PSH XIX but I super love the books. Totally fine if yall havent discussed this yet. <3
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71