Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/starfall2022.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Space Space SPAAAACE[/b][/i][/size][/center] This Update covers the last update(s): Soap Tertiary, Drakeharvest 22, Pirate Day 22, Starfall Celebration 22 Next update will probably be for Plague fest So many fests and events :d New genes, new Hib den tasks, stuff everywhere and pirate fest is now a proper fest... And some corrections: Forgot to add the two Woodoon familiars. [b]Bunny Ear Cactus[/b] has the ID [b]39074[/b] and not 39073 (thanks to Zamirathe for catching that) [b]Accent: WrappedTurquoise[/b] was renamed to [b]Accent: Wrapped Turquoise[/b] Changes were made in: Settings, GrandExchange, Apparel, Familiars, Specialty, Skins, Other [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @TypeFull @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden @minervamaga @ViscellaVix @Tropickle @TheRookGryphon @ShadowclawFC @mix @Kothra @Niera @Rosie1450 @GlamFelix[/size][/center]
starfall2022.png
Space Space SPAAAACE

This Update covers the last update(s):
Soap Tertiary, Drakeharvest 22, Pirate Day 22, Starfall Celebration 22

Next update will probably be for Plague fest

So many fests and events :d New genes, new Hib den tasks, stuff everywhere and pirate fest is now a proper fest...

And some corrections:

Forgot to add the two Woodoon familiars.

Bunny Ear Cactus has the ID 39074 and not 39073 (thanks to Zamirathe for catching that)

Accent: WrappedTurquoise was renamed to Accent: Wrapped Turquoise

Changes were made in:
Settings, GrandExchange, Apparel, Familiars, Specialty, Skins, Other

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Note to myself: The number of Hib den Gem slots rose from 100 to 102. To change that properly the code in K20 in Totals needs to be fixed to: [code]=(102-E20)*50[/code] (Thanks to Rainbeetle for finding this) Accent: Fortress Guardian is actually [b]Skin: Fortress Guardian[/b] (ID 29083) Accent: Ancient Heritage is actually [b]Skin: Ancient Heritage[/b] (ID 29082) The Other item [b]Broken Bottle[/b] is actually a Trinket and not a Chest. (thanks to OfAshenSnow for catching that) The ID of the food item [b]Glittering Lacewing[/b] is [b]14890[/b] and not 14590 (Thanks to Zamirathe) Set to [b]Retired[/b] Champion's Spoils (Other) Mourner's Spoils (Other) Warden's Spoils (Other)
Note to myself:

The number of Hib den Gem slots rose from 100 to 102. To change that properly the code in K20 in Totals needs to be fixed to:
Code:
=(102-E20)*50
(Thanks to Rainbeetle for finding this)

Accent: Fortress Guardian is actually Skin: Fortress Guardian (ID 29083)
Accent: Ancient Heritage is actually Skin: Ancient Heritage (ID 29082)

The Other item Broken Bottle is actually a Trinket and not a Chest. (thanks to OfAshenSnow for catching that)

The ID of the food item Glittering Lacewing is 14890 and not 14590 (Thanks to Zamirathe)

Set to Retired
Champion's Spoils (Other)
Mourner's Spoils (Other)
Warden's Spoils (Other)
MMIcon.png
Please add me to the pinglist for updates. Thank you! [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Please add me to the pinglist for updates. Thank you!
light-item-shop-button.png
[color=#4F21C9]May I also be added to the pinglist if there is one? [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
May I also be added to the pinglist if there is one?
PaI4dmB.pngHzkfyQZ.pngvDUk7Wn.pngjpwuItb.png2YX3jEU.png
This is so amazing! Pls add me to the pinglist
This is so amazing! Pls add me to the pinglist
} Jailbird Dragon Sales {
May I be added to the pinglist? Thank you for keeping this tool up to date!
May I be added to the pinglist? Thank you for keeping this tool up to date!
1Zfjqw6.png
@Pinguin I know you're subbed, so I hope you don't mind the ping. But I didn't know if you were aware. The broken bottles [item=Broken Bottle] is actually considered a trinket, not a chest since you are unable to open them. I was real confused when I was filling out my trinkets and didn't see it (:
@Pinguin

I know you're subbed, so I hope you don't mind the ping. But I didn't know if you were aware. The broken bottles Broken Bottle is actually considered a trinket, not a chest since you are unable to open them. I was real confused when I was filling out my trinkets and didn't see it (:
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
@OfAshenSnow
It probably just slipped in between the actual open-able shard stuff. Thanks for catching that I fixed it :D
@OfAshenSnow
It probably just slipped in between the actual open-able shard stuff. Thanks for catching that I fixed it :D
MMIcon.png
Hi! I just noticed that on the totals sheet, it still says there are only 100 gem hibden slots for a total of 5000g. With the release of Soap two more gem hibden slots were added so it should be at 102/5100g, if I’m not mistaken.
Hi! I just noticed that on the totals sheet, it still says there are only 100 gem hibden slots for a total of 5000g. With the release of Soap two more gem hibden slots were added so it should be at 102/5100g, if I’m not mistaken.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
@Rainbeetle
Didn't notice that! Thanks for catching :D
@Rainbeetle
Didn't notice that! Thanks for catching :D