Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gladelings - A Nature Subspecies
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Could i register this girl ^-^ I wish i could register my progens, but their colors arent right. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76473603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764737/76473603_350.png[/img][/url]
Could i register this girl ^-^ I wish i could register my progens, but their colors arent right.

76473603_350.png

ex5BGkW.png
[quote name="LadyEllesmere" date="2022-04-09 14:55:07" ] Could i register this girl ^-^ I wish i could register my progens, but their colors arent right. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76473603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764737/76473603_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @KalicoKat tagging you in case you missed it :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
LadyEllesmere wrote on 2022-04-09 14:55:07:
Could i register this girl ^-^ I wish i could register my progens, but their colors arent right.

76473603_350.png

@KalicoKat tagging you in case you missed it :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I have all of these added to a list to do, and will get to them ASAP. I do apologize, I have not had time to maintain the threads. I'm not sure how fast I can get to them, but I will do my best.

Also, my username is now Kaliqo, I'll try to update the information in the thread as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your patience.
I have all of these added to a list to do, and will get to them ASAP. I do apologize, I have not had time to maintain the threads. I'm not sure how fast I can get to them, but I will do my best.

Also, my username is now Kaliqo, I'll try to update the information in the thread as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your patience.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
I am so sorry to everyone waiting on registry updates. I expect to start getting caught up this week. Thank you everyone for being patient!
I am so sorry to everyone waiting on registry updates. I expect to start getting caught up this week. Thank you everyone for being patient!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[center]@Kaliqo could i please register this fine lady? :) take your time, ofc! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79452161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794522/79452161_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Kaliqo
could i please register this fine lady? :) take your time, ofc!
79452161_350.png
eswSnrS.pngCyxh1YN.pngtyEuRXe.png
fdUVIfW.pngbWeLCqf.png
General: @Kaliqo @Askesis @LadyDiscord @00Riku00 @Elfydragon @MidnightGarden @Sunvera @Rampant @errika @Lucanidae @counterklock @thistleonions

Updates and News: @Kaliqo @MyHeroMako @CaityJay @itsThirteen @Feorin @Askesis @Gormanghaste @frogmoth

Breeders: @Kaliqo @Karrikut @PurpleTartan @Rykaran @JaggedRose @ArcticDahlia @itsThirteen @Kittymari @AryaElaina @Oreina @Ketchalin @Feorin @ClueMystery @MidnightGarden @MonsteraDelici @Allochii @Askesis @Gormanghaste @Lucanidae

Hi all!

I want to start by apologizing profusely that Breeder Entries and Registry have not been updated as I have been promising. I have had too much going on irl to find time to maintain these aspects of the thread, and I foresee my time for FR becoming even shorter.

My current plan is to archive those thread posts by copying them below and linking to the front page so that this thread will still contain lore and remain a place to discuss Gladelings. However, if any of you would like to consider taking over managing a subspecies thread so that lore can continue to be updated with new FR updates such as breeds and eye type additions, please ping me below so we can get in contact.

It does make me sad to step away from this project like this, but I have faith that the subspecies will keep going one way or another. Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
General: @Kaliqo @Askesis @LadyDiscord @00Riku00 @Elfydragon @MidnightGarden @Sunvera @Rampant @errika @Lucanidae @counterklock @thistleonions

Updates and News: @Kaliqo @MyHeroMako @CaityJay @itsThirteen @Feorin @Askesis @Gormanghaste @frogmoth

Breeders: @Kaliqo @Karrikut @PurpleTartan @Rykaran @JaggedRose @ArcticDahlia @itsThirteen @Kittymari @AryaElaina @Oreina @Ketchalin @Feorin @ClueMystery @MidnightGarden @MonsteraDelici @Allochii @Askesis @Gormanghaste @Lucanidae

Hi all!

I want to start by apologizing profusely that Breeder Entries and Registry have not been updated as I have been promising. I have had too much going on irl to find time to maintain these aspects of the thread, and I foresee my time for FR becoming even shorter.

My current plan is to archive those thread posts by copying them below and linking to the front page so that this thread will still contain lore and remain a place to discuss Gladelings. However, if any of you would like to consider taking over managing a subspecies thread so that lore can continue to be updated with new FR updates such as breeds and eye type additions, please ping me below so we can get in contact.

It does make me sad to step away from this project like this, but I have faith that the subspecies will keep going one way or another. Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
- reserve -
- reserve -
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
- reserve -
- reserve -
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@Kaliqo

No way! I'm so sorry to hear that D; I hope everything works out. If you need someone to take on the project I wouldn't mind. I don't think I outstrip NorthWhiteWolf for love of Nature Subspecies but I do love me some Gladelings. They're my best sellers!
@Kaliqo

No way! I'm so sorry to hear that D; I hope everything works out. If you need someone to take on the project I wouldn't mind. I don't think I outstrip NorthWhiteWolf for love of Nature Subspecies but I do love me some Gladelings. They're my best sellers!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@Kaliqo Deng, sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay. I'd be happy to keep the gladeling lore and registry going for future players to enjoy. :''3
@Kaliqo Deng, sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing okay. I'd be happy to keep the gladeling lore and registry going for future players to enjoy. :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34