Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches! OPEN
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Romanie omg this pose is PERFECT u are so smart and right for it >:Dc that sassy hip pop.... beautiful uou. i'll have to come back again soon for another piece, tysm!
@Romanie omg this pose is PERFECT u are so smart and right for it >:Dc that sassy hip pop.... beautiful uou. i'll have to come back again soon for another piece, tysm!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Romanie

I'm baaack

Screenname: IAmV

Reference: Irlaan

Wings/Tail: Wings are their arms (they have a thumb and two fingers rather than a full on hand), tail is a bit more robust/thicker, while everything else is as depicted!

Payment: 600k T

Details: Would you mind drawing something that shows off their neck feathers when they're fully extended? They expand out similar to a cobra's hood, albeit with the shape being similar to a luna moth. They do this whenever they're excited, surprised/startled, or snippy!
@Romanie

I'm baaack

Screenname: IAmV

Reference: Irlaan

Wings/Tail: Wings are their arms (they have a thumb and two fingers rather than a full on hand), tail is a bit more robust/thicker, while everything else is as depicted!

Payment: 600k T

Details: Would you mind drawing something that shows off their neck feathers when they're fully extended? They expand out similar to a cobra's hood, albeit with the shape being similar to a luna moth. They do this whenever they're excited, surprised/startled, or snippy!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Kxida OH CRAP I DID!!!!! I'm so sorry! I'll add them during my lunch break and send you a msg XD I even reminded my self "dont forget the glasses" in a little msg bubble on my canvas and i forgot the glasses lmao
@Kxida OH CRAP I DID!!!!! I'm so sorry! I'll add them during my lunch break and send you a msg XD I even reminded my self "dont forget the glasses" in a little msg bubble on my canvas and i forgot the glasses lmao
@aeons working on both of yours : )!!!!

@Seaglauss I would love to draw Kasumi! I love that she wears pink x3c are you okay with frilly?

@mothgf Oooh yes, im getting dnd vibes <3

@SilverDreams Yes! I received it through msg <3

@IAmV Lol!!! Welcome back, I would love too ^v^!
@aeons working on both of yours : )!!!!

@Seaglauss I would love to draw Kasumi! I love that she wears pink x3c are you okay with frilly?

@mothgf Oooh yes, im getting dnd vibes <3

@SilverDreams Yes! I received it through msg <3

@IAmV Lol!!! Welcome back, I would love too ^v^!
Absolutely!! Frills are right up her alley!

Edit:. Payment sent! ^^
Absolutely!! Frills are right up her alley!

Edit:. Payment sent! ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@hikaluv
Screenname: Ac3Kat17
Reference: Here!
Wings/Tail: She's got some horns that I'd like you to keep in the sketch!
Payment: 200KT
Details: She's an archeologist. A sort of mix of tarzan and Indiana Jones- She's very hyperactive, doesn't sleep, and has a killer nose for treasure. She loves exploring and refuses to stay still for any reason.
@hikaluv
Screenname: Ac3Kat17
Reference: Here!
Wings/Tail: She's got some horns that I'd like you to keep in the sketch!
Payment: 200KT
Details: She's an archeologist. A sort of mix of tarzan and Indiana Jones- She's very hyperactive, doesn't sleep, and has a killer nose for treasure. She loves exploring and refuses to stay still for any reason.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Seaglauss Thank you! I'll accept once complete!

@Ac3Kat17 Oooh I have not seen a homestuck troll in quite some time :3c I would love to!
@Seaglauss Thank you! I'll accept once complete!

@Ac3Kat17 Oooh I have not seen a homestuck troll in quite some time :3c I would love to!
@hikaluv
Screenname: TheFifthSpirit
Reference: Aesylvin DeLicorne
Wings/Tail: She has a tail and a set of antlers
Payment: 200kt
Details: Her 'standard' outfit is the red pants/vest/blouse you can see in a lot of images but I also love her in the green or blue/silver dress depicted in a few pieces. c: Whichever outfit you prefer is perfectly fine! I love your art style and will seriously enjoy anything. <3 I'll send over the CR if and when my form is accepted!
@hikaluv
Screenname: TheFifthSpirit
Reference: Aesylvin DeLicorne
Wings/Tail: She has a tail and a set of antlers
Payment: 200kt
Details: Her 'standard' outfit is the red pants/vest/blouse you can see in a lot of images but I also love her in the green or blue/silver dress depicted in a few pieces. c: Whichever outfit you prefer is perfectly fine! I love your art style and will seriously enjoy anything. <3 I'll send over the CR if and when my form is accepted!
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
bump! drawing!
bump! drawing!
bump
bump
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19