Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches! OPEN
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
*Slithers in*
I'm going to have to grab another slot for a couple sketch after mine and your current batch are done.. I'm going crazy for the sketches you've been doing ; w ; ♥

If you ever open up for colored or higher related art, definitely scream at me. Be it FRC or RLC, I'm a huge fan ♥
*Slithers in*
I'm going to have to grab another slot for a couple sketch after mine and your current batch are done.. I'm going crazy for the sketches you've been doing ; w ; ♥

If you ever open up for colored or higher related art, definitely scream at me. Be it FRC or RLC, I'm a huge fan ♥
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@aeons Here you! I loved his design (I wanted to take off his shawl to show off his arms and wings, hope you dont mind!) [img]https://imgur.com/suI9UbL.png[/img]
@aeons Here you! I loved his design (I wanted to take off his shawl to show off his arms and wings, hope you dont mind!)

suI9UbL.png
@hikaluv
I literally screamed when I saw this T___T
O my god, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you so so much for your kind words and for this art, it made me very, VERY happy.

If you decide to run another shop or change format or anything please ping me, I'm in love with your works.
Will definitely order more a bit later.
B E A U T I F U L
@hikaluv
I literally screamed when I saw this T___T
O my god, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you so so much for your kind words and for this art, it made me very, VERY happy.

If you decide to run another shop or change format or anything please ping me, I'm in love with your works.
Will definitely order more a bit later.
B E A U T I F U L

___ maystorm.png
I have been looking at this for 10 minutes now, and the only thing I want to do is tell you that you're doing wonderful things. I am just very fascinated.
I have been looking at this for 10 minutes now, and the only thing I want to do is tell you that you're doing wonderful things. I am just very fascinated.

___ maystorm.png
@Ophestra I'm so happy you love it xD!!! Of course, I put a "full" sign up because I felt like I was falling behind, so going to finish up what I have, take a break for like a week and open back up lol
@Ophestra I'm so happy you love it xD!!! Of course, I put a "full" sign up because I felt like I was falling behind, so going to finish up what I have, take a break for like a week and open back up lol
Oh my goodness he's gorgeous, I really love the pose you went with and how he looks in your style! ;o; Thank you so much!

If you open these again, may I get a ping? I'd love to order from you again!
Oh my goodness he's gorgeous, I really love the pose you went with and how he looks in your style! ;o; Thank you so much!

If you open these again, may I get a ping? I'd love to order from you again!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
i would love if i could get a ping for when/if you open slots back up!! [emoji=heart size=1]
i would love if i could get a ping for when/if you open slots back up!!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@aeons I'm so happy you love it ^v^!!! of course I'll send a ping ~
@honibadger I would be more than happy to add you to the ping list.

Note: I have a friend join recently and he wants to deck out his dragons with genes and skins so I might be opening back up soon XD lol
@aeons I'm so happy you love it ^v^!!! of course I'll send a ping ~
@honibadger I would be more than happy to add you to the ping list.

Note: I have a friend join recently and he wants to deck out his dragons with genes and skins so I might be opening back up soon XD lol
@hikaluv
Oh, I understand!! To be honest, I am very surprised and impressed how you can draw so much and so beautifully, you are a wonderful artist <3

Please ping me when (and if) you open this shop again.
And thank you again! C:
@hikaluv
Oh, I understand!! To be honest, I am very surprised and impressed how you can draw so much and so beautifully, you are a wonderful artist <3

Please ping me when (and if) you open this shop again.
And thank you again! C:

___ maystorm.png
@hikaluv

I just wanted to let you know that the critter I'm commissioning for has a new reference up, showing off the crystals, flowers, and cracks!
@hikaluv

I just wanted to let you know that the critter I'm commissioning for has a new reference up, showing off the crystals, flowers, and cracks!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19