Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center]Simple Sketch Shop Join the LiveStream when title says LIVESTREAMING --> [url=https://www.twitch.tv/romanies]Romanies Streaming[/url] 150,000T sketch 1 1 Gem = 1,000T ~What you will get ~ Simple Sketch with possible Simple Shading [img]https://imgur.com/czNxmAq.png[/img] [center]Please Fill Out The Form [code]@hikaluv [b]Screenname:[/b] flight rising name [b]Reference:[/b] your reference here, or links! [b]Wings/Tail:[/b] wings, tail, horns, pointy ears, ect ect ect [b]Payment:[/b] how much you are going to pay (you can pay minimum or add a tip) (if you can't afford, let me know what you would like to offer?) [b]Details:[/b] extra info about the character, what clothes they wear, or a bio if you want![/code] [/center] @hikaluv [b]Screenname:[/b] flight rising name [b]Reference:[/b] your reference here, or links! [b]sketch color:[/b] You can choose the sketch color, or let me decide lol [b]Payment:[/b] how much you are going to pay (you can pay minimum or add a tip) (if you can't afford it, let me know what you would like to offer? Essentially these sketches are free if need be) [b]Details:[/b] extra info about the character, what clothes they wear, or a bio if you want!
Simple Sketch Shop

Join the LiveStream when title says LIVESTREAMING --> Romanies Streaming

150,000T sketch 1
1 Gem = 1,000T

~What you will get ~
Simple Sketch with possible Simple Shading

czNxmAq.png
Please Fill Out The Form
Code:
@hikaluv [b]Screenname:[/b] flight rising name [b]Reference:[/b] your reference here, or links! [b]Wings/Tail:[/b] wings, tail, horns, pointy ears, ect ect ect [b]Payment:[/b] how much you are going to pay (you can pay minimum or add a tip) (if you can't afford, let me know what you would like to offer?) [b]Details:[/b] extra info about the character, what clothes they wear, or a bio if you want!

@hikaluv
Screenname: flight rising name
Reference: your reference here, or links!
sketch color: You can choose the sketch color, or let me decide lol
Payment: how much you are going to pay (you can pay minimum or add a tip) (if you can't afford it, let me know what you would like to offer? Essentially these sketches are free if need be)
Details: extra info about the character, what clothes they wear, or a bio if you want!
[center][b][u]Rules[/u][/b] 1. Be kind to others 2. I will let you know if I accept your request, I have the right to deny any request! 2. Once accepted, send the trade, I'll accept the trade when the artwork is completed and it will be immediately posted in the thread, tagged to the individual 3. You don't have to pay,[u] Tips are welcomed![/u] (because there are things I would like to buy on here for my dragons lol) 4. These are SKETCHES, it's my choice on headshot/thigh-up/full-body. It is what I feel towards each drawing so results will vary! This is essentially here for me to get practice with drawing with many different types of OC's. I'm a somewhat fast artist, so sketches may be done within the day, or next day. My name is Roman, you may see my signature on the sketches with the date on them. [img]https://imgur.com/zHpZB93.png[/img][/center]
Rules

1. Be kind to others
2. I will let you know if I accept your request, I have the right to deny any request!
2. Once accepted, send the trade, I'll accept the trade when the artwork is completed and it will be immediately posted in the thread, tagged to the individual
3. You don't have to pay, Tips are welcomed! (because there are things I would like to buy on here for my dragons lol)
4. These are SKETCHES, it's my choice on headshot/thigh-up/full-body. It is what I feel towards each drawing so results will vary!

This is essentially here for me to get practice with drawing with many different types of OC's. I'm a somewhat fast artist, so sketches may be done within the day, or next day.

My name is Roman, you may see my signature on the sketches with the date on them.
zHpZB93.png
Current List in Order of Post Date
1. Iodine
2. Kxida
3. SilverDreams
4. aeons
5. aeons
Current List in Order of Post Date
1. Iodine
2. Kxida
3. SilverDreams
4. aeons
5. aeons
@hikaluv
Screenname: Rexxasaurus
Reference: https://toyhou.se/562969.aconite/gallery
Wings/Tail: wings, tail, and pointy ears
Payment: Gems
Details: he’s a pirate king and I love him dearly ; u;
@hikaluv
Screenname: Rexxasaurus
Reference: https://toyhou.se/562969.aconite/gallery
Wings/Tail: wings, tail, and pointy ears
Payment: Gems
Details: he’s a pirate king and I love him dearly ; u;
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rexxasaurus

I would love to draw him! You can send the trade when you are ready ~
@Rexxasaurus

I would love to draw him! You can send the trade when you are ready ~
@hikaluv
Screenname: Naitochan
Reference: Jun, but in this outfit, and Hiro together? They're a couple. Jun is 6'11" and Hiro is 5'9"
Could I request you add fox ears to Hiro the same color as his hair?
Wings/Tail: both of them have wings, Jun has pointy ears and horns, Hiro has fox ears (and tail if you draw that far)
Payment: 1kg for couple or 500g for one of them
Details: If you don't do couples then one or the other is fine, you can choose <3
@hikaluv
Screenname: Naitochan
Reference: Jun, but in this outfit, and Hiro together? They're a couple. Jun is 6'11" and Hiro is 5'9"
Could I request you add fox ears to Hiro the same color as his hair?
Wings/Tail: both of them have wings, Jun has pointy ears and horns, Hiro has fox ears (and tail if you draw that far)
Payment: 1kg for couple or 500g for one of them
Details: If you don't do couples then one or the other is fine, you can choose <3
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@hikaluv I think I remember you from years ago! It's nice to see you here again :D
Screenname: Shiftie
Reference: here
Wings/Tail: tail + horns
Payment: 500g
Details: He's always annoyed, but very elegant and overly dramatic
@hikaluv I think I remember you from years ago! It's nice to see you here again :D
Screenname: Shiftie
Reference: here
Wings/Tail: tail + horns
Payment: 500g
Details: He's always annoyed, but very elegant and overly dramatic
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Rexxasaurus I would love to draw them together ^v^!

@Shiftie Hi Shiftie! Lol yes, its been a while right? XD I've improved since then too! I would love to draw your OC as well <3 <3
@Rexxasaurus I would love to draw them together ^v^!

@Shiftie Hi Shiftie! Lol yes, its been a while right? XD I've improved since then too! I would love to draw your OC as well <3 <3
@hikaluv
Screenname: Cerpyn
Reference: https://toyhou.se/14645557.galux-wip-
Wings/Tail: Horns, fangs and pointy ears.
Payment: 200G and 100kT!
Details: He's a Gargoyle! Clothes doesn't matter. I'd prefer some sorta adventuring wear, or a different theme with more... Ancient clothing? Up to you what you feel most like drawing!
@hikaluv
Screenname: Cerpyn
Reference: https://toyhou.se/14645557.galux-wip-
Wings/Tail: Horns, fangs and pointy ears.
Payment: 200G and 100kT!
Details: He's a Gargoyle! Clothes doesn't matter. I'd prefer some sorta adventuring wear, or a different theme with more... Ancient clothing? Up to you what you feel most like drawing!
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19