Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Lair Keeper & Pair Workshop [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There has been a large coding update that requires any person with for than 32 designated breeding pairs in "PAIRKEEPER" to update to the newest version of the spreadsheet.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause :3
There has been a large coding update that requires any person with for than 32 designated breeding pairs in "PAIRKEEPER" to update to the newest version of the spreadsheet.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause :3
I've noticed that Abberation Genes (including breed), Pharaoh and Sarcophagus values aren't working in my edition of the lair keeper? It's updated to the most recent version, with the date and everything. Is anybody having the same problem?
I've noticed that Abberation Genes (including breed), Pharaoh and Sarcophagus values aren't working in my edition of the lair keeper? It's updated to the most recent version, with the date and everything. Is anybody having the same problem?
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
Are you using mine or RiztheHuntress's?

If it's mine I'll go and look into it because I haven't seen that bug in mine, but it could be a simple problem w your spreadsheet not updating.
Are you using mine or RiztheHuntress's?

If it's mine I'll go and look into it because I haven't seen that bug in mine, but it could be a simple problem w your spreadsheet not updating.
I am still alive i promise -dies- I've had a bunch of stuff show up in life, but i'm slowly getting back into things! I hope to get mine updated this week and the thread for it finally posted (since i've been forgetting to do that)
I am still alive i promise -dies- I've had a bunch of stuff show up in life, but i'm slowly getting back into things! I hope to get mine updated this week and the thread for it finally posted (since i've been forgetting to do that)
vbbq61.png
@ArufarufuChan
...The one that was originally posted... How do I update to yours????
@ArufarufuChan
...The one that was originally posted... How do I update to yours????
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
@Arsenet5 to use mine you'll have to move all your stuff from the original spreadsheet to a copy of mine, but ti should fix any problems you have. :3

This is my current spreadsheet-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hiD2R2neulhcQv2ARjE0xYp4LixiR_VOvJ_CjDSP8TI/edit#gid=1229387917
@Arsenet5 to use mine you'll have to move all your stuff from the original spreadsheet to a copy of mine, but ti should fix any problems you have. :3

This is my current spreadsheet-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hiD2R2neulhcQv2ARjE0xYp4LixiR_VOvJ_CjDSP8TI/edit#gid=1229387917
@ArufaurufuChan
Thanks and no thanks at the same time as I have to move EVERYTHING over/j!
@ArufaurufuChan
Thanks and no thanks at the same time as I have to move EVERYTHING over/j!
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
The spreadsheet has been updated to contain all the newest genes and the Undertide breed :3

If you're already using mine, then yours has been auto-updated. If you're using the original link, then yours will be in its current state.

Link to the most current spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hiD2R2neulhcQv2ARjE0xYp4LixiR_VOvJ_CjDSP8TI/edit#gid=1861033312
The spreadsheet has been updated to contain all the newest genes and the Undertide breed :3

If you're already using mine, then yours has been auto-updated. If you're using the original link, then yours will be in its current state.

Link to the most current spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hiD2R2neulhcQv2ARjE0xYp4LixiR_VOvJ_CjDSP8TI/edit#gid=1861033312
Hey could someone help me out?

I'm sure the answer is obvious but when inputting lair data, I cant get the data to show up. The instructions say to right click the image of your dragon that appears and copy the image address. Well, excel doesnt seem to have that option? I can only regular copy, and when i try to paste that into D9, I dont get a URL, I get another image of my dragon and #VALUE! for all the things that were supposed to auto-generate

What am I doing wrong?
Hey could someone help me out?

I'm sure the answer is obvious but when inputting lair data, I cant get the data to show up. The instructions say to right click the image of your dragon that appears and copy the image address. Well, excel doesnt seem to have that option? I can only regular copy, and when i try to paste that into D9, I dont get a URL, I get another image of my dragon and #VALUE! for all the things that were supposed to auto-generate

What am I doing wrong?
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@DragonWolfAZ I am not sure if you already found it, but the spreadsheet wants you to open the scrying link and copy that image!

I myself also have a question regarding the parents when inputting information about a dragon, because if the dragon is a g1, do I just leave it blank? and if the dragon does have parents, do I put their ID's or just their name?
@DragonWolfAZ I am not sure if you already found it, but the spreadsheet wants you to open the scrying link and copy that image!

I myself also have a question regarding the parents when inputting information about a dragon, because if the dragon is a g1, do I just leave it blank? and if the dragon does have parents, do I put their ID's or just their name?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7