Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 669 670 671 672 673 ... 792 793
@helenehime

I believe you have a dragon for me? Hopefully a nice fresh one, ready to take on the toads!

@chaoticknives

And you're up! Or rather, two of your dragons are. Go ahead and send them when you're ready!
@helenehime

I believe you have a dragon for me? Hopefully a nice fresh one, ready to take on the toads!

@chaoticknives

And you're up! Or rather, two of your dragons are. Go ahead and send them when you're ready!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Sent. Thank you!
@TheWhiteHart

Sent. Thank you!
@TheWhiteHart I will be on vacation this weekend. Would I be able to drop my two off early, with payment? You could get to them whenever it's their turn?
@TheWhiteHart I will be on vacation this weekend. Would I be able to drop my two off early, with payment? You could get to them whenever it's their turn?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron

Sure. I'll get to them probably by ... next Thursday?

Have a fun vacation!
@serron

Sure. I'll get to them probably by ... next Thursday?

Have a fun vacation!
TtDzTWB.png
@helenehime

Starsong has had enough of my silly skydancers, and has flown off to parts unknown! Well, unknown to me, anyway, since I haven't left the house all weekend.
@helenehime

Starsong has had enough of my silly skydancers, and has flown off to parts unknown! Well, unknown to me, anyway, since I haven't left the house all weekend.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Thank you very much!
@TheWhiteHart

Thank you very much!
@chaoticknives

Your charming coatl couple is currently coasting home, having done all that they came to do ... which is mostly eat all of the seafood they could get their cute coatl claws on!
@chaoticknives

Your charming coatl couple is currently coasting home, having done all that they came to do ... which is mostly eat all of the seafood they could get their cute coatl claws on!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Could I be put on the waitlist for two gold packages please?
@TheWhiteHart Could I be put on the waitlist for two gold packages please?
JNpe71y.png
@DevilsNeverCry

Of course!
@DevilsNeverCry

Of course!
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

When you have a moment, send a pair or two to mosey on over and we'll go plundering!
@mercurialwings

When you have a moment, send a pair or two to mosey on over and we'll go plundering!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 669 670 671 672 673 ... 792 793