Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP?!
Pretty self-explanatory

Open to most but would prefer either dragon-based or humaniod-based RP. Also, keep in mind I am NOT a minor but I am okay with it as long as there are no romantic things involved. Also homegirl has HORRIBLE adhd unless she takes her meds and is a college student so I can occasionally be MIA for those reasons

But would love some partners in a dnd or dragon lore type of rp
Pretty self-explanatory

Open to most but would prefer either dragon-based or humaniod-based RP. Also, keep in mind I am NOT a minor but I am okay with it as long as there are no romantic things involved. Also homegirl has HORRIBLE adhd unless she takes her meds and is a college student so I can occasionally be MIA for those reasons

But would love some partners in a dnd or dragon lore type of rp
@TheDragonIvy

waves hello! i'm gold/ golden and i can rp! as an about me- i am a minor and i'm all good with no romance, i'm semi-lit to literate and average a good few paragraphs per reply, and all of my characters are lgbtq+ in some way shape or form, whether that be important to the rp or not sdfhfdj.

for what i'd be interested in- dnd-esque rps are my JAM. i love making characters for it and have a bunch of concepts, and worldbuilding is something i really enjoy!

if you're interested, shoot me a ping!
@TheDragonIvy

waves hello! i'm gold/ golden and i can rp! as an about me- i am a minor and i'm all good with no romance, i'm semi-lit to literate and average a good few paragraphs per reply, and all of my characters are lgbtq+ in some way shape or form, whether that be important to the rp or not sdfhfdj.

for what i'd be interested in- dnd-esque rps are my JAM. i love making characters for it and have a bunch of concepts, and worldbuilding is something i really enjoy!

if you're interested, shoot me a ping!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmidna

YESSSSS >:) I have a tiefling babe I can't wait to play with if you have anything world specific in mind -- otherwise I can get one going
@Goldenwolfmidna

YESSSSS >:) I have a tiefling babe I can't wait to play with if you have anything world specific in mind -- otherwise I can get one going
@TheDragonIvy that sounds good!! i'm down for using a preexisting setting or making one up, whatever you prefer! or if you have a world in mind we can use that too!!
@TheDragonIvy that sounds good!! i'm down for using a preexisting setting or making one up, whatever you prefer! or if you have a world in mind we can use that too!!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@TheDragonIvy

hello! i’m sins and i’m very interested in doing a FR roleplay. i average from semiliterate to literate; no less than two paragraphs. i’m not a minor, so romance won’t be an issue (though i like to integrate other genres like angst and slice-of-life).

i don’t mind coming up with a plot, hearing your ideas, or even brainstorming one together, as i’m quite open with such.
@TheDragonIvy

hello! i’m sins and i’m very interested in doing a FR roleplay. i average from semiliterate to literate; no less than two paragraphs. i’m not a minor, so romance won’t be an issue (though i like to integrate other genres like angst and slice-of-life).

i don’t mind coming up with a plot, hearing your ideas, or even brainstorming one together, as i’m quite open with such.