Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
archaeology tasks have been added!
archaeology tasks have been added!
@Interstellar6

Saving this thread lol
@Interstellar6

Saving this thread lol

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
@CRUSHING 8 new item slots have been added, 4 of them are stuff from the updated woodland path but I can't see the other 4 yet
@CRUSHING 8 new item slots have been added, 4 of them are stuff from the updated woodland path but I can't see the other 4 yet
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
@Necoryn @CRUSHING The other 4 are to do with things from the second dig site of Arlo's. There was a vista, some familiars... and I don't remember. I had all the stuff for them on hand and cleared them without really paying much attention.
@Necoryn @CRUSHING The other 4 are to do with things from the second dig site of Arlo's. There was a vista, some familiars... and I don't remember. I had all the stuff for them on hand and cleared them without really paying much attention.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
i'm noticing a couple that aren't listed. Special spingy, Prickly Picture, Watchful Eyes...
i'm noticing a couple that aren't listed. Special spingy, Prickly Picture, Watchful Eyes...
the new slots have been added!

i finally ran out of space to add new items to the post however (stupidly didn't consider this when i first made the thread OTL) so i had to compromise by removing the item locations. considering the game database exists now and is far more thorough than the info i had anyway this hopefully won't be too much of an inconvenience though
the new slots have been added!

i finally ran out of space to add new items to the post however (stupidly didn't consider this when i first made the thread OTL) so i had to compromise by removing the item locations. considering the game database exists now and is far more thorough than the info i had anyway this hopefully won't be too much of an inconvenience though
All the locations in one easy guide was why I used it D: but I get why you did it, the guide is still very appreciated Thank you! <3
All the locations in one easy guide was why I used it D: but I get why you did it, the guide is still very appreciated Thank you! <3
Rest in peace the farming locations.
Edit: I made my own version of this just for the farming locations, so go check it out if it's something you'd use. IDK if I ever even said this back when I played, but this forum thread helped a lot, so Thank you CRUSHING for making it in the first place!
Rest in peace the farming locations.
Edit: I made my own version of this just for the farming locations, so go check it out if it's something you'd use. IDK if I ever even said this back when I played, but this forum thread helped a lot, so Thank you CRUSHING for making it in the first place!
Check out my Final Project

Hibernal Den Item
Farming Guide
@crushing Since you linked to Phasma's original spreadsheets for HibDen tracking, I wanted to let you know that they're no longer updating them as of 2019. I took the sheets over Nov 2021 from Reddhed. The new thread for updates is here.
@crushing Since you linked to Phasma's original spreadsheets for HibDen tracking, I wanted to let you know that they're no longer updating them as of 2019. I took the sheets over Nov 2021 from Reddhed. The new thread for updates is here.
RB8Ze0o.png
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt9TsR0Xqf1tL7XtoPdmGdVd0WqTEJVjy_mw_9CYqMY/edit?usp=sharing

i updated the spreadsheet with the 30 or so new tasks, it SHOULD be working fine but idk much about google sheets lol
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt9TsR0Xqf1tL7XtoPdmGdVd0WqTEJVjy_mw_9CYqMY/edit?usp=sharing

i updated the spreadsheet with the 30 or so new tasks, it SHOULD be working fine but idk much about google sheets lol
hello
Wind-Network.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17