Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Give me song & ill tell you what animal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@Dingasoid" date="2022-09-14 08:39:02" ] I'm doing another one! You always come up with really unique results! El Paso - Marty Robbins Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant [/quote] THANK YOUUUU im at work so i cant listen to new music rn but i DO know electric avenue and i DO know that this is the preferred listening of the Vogelkop superb bird-of-paradise [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/82/8c/bd828c098f1c07a66e47d12c598071f1.gif[/img] WILL GET THE REST LATEER THANKS 4 PATIENCE EVERYBODY
@Dingasoid wrote on 2022-09-14 08:39:02:
I'm doing another one! You always come up with really unique results!

El Paso - Marty Robbins
Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant

THANK YOUUUU im at work so i cant listen to new music rn but i DO know electric avenue and i DO know that this is the preferred listening of the Vogelkop superb bird-of-paradise
bd828c098f1c07a66e47d12c598071f1.gif

WILL GET THE REST LATEER THANKS 4 PATIENCE EVERYBODY
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
might i drop by with an inquiry of which lil being (in addition to Me) would find immense enjoyment from cartoon smile by oli xl...
might i drop by with an inquiry of which lil being (in addition to Me) would find immense enjoyment from cartoon smile by oli xl...
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
BACK!!! @Tossalor KORN more like KORNmodo dragon who i envisioned even before i read the extremely hyperspecifically on the nose lyrics (i cant hear lyrics) so basically it was meant to be [img]https://i.natgeofe.com/n/1161c833-3d85-4c7c-a5a4-578649cccbf7/1768613.jpg[/img] @AndroidAntelope this is the song for the Swallow-tailed Kite [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Swallow-tailed_Kite_%2834163638494%29.jpg[/img] @Dingasoid black-footed ferret, surprisingly! [img]https://www.rolfnussbaumer.com/img-get/I0000qo2L8xwxVfU/s/600/600/BFFE-027295-Franz-Rolfnp-Black-footed-Ferret.jpg[/img] @sneekiblin DANG MY KINDOF MUSIC!!! Was almost going to go with siphonophore but no this os a Comb Jelly song [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2575/8564/products/CombJellyProductImage_1024x1024@2x.jpg[/img] THUMBS UP EMOJI !!
BACK!!!

@Tossalor KORN more like KORNmodo dragon who i envisioned even before i read the extremely hyperspecifically on the nose lyrics (i cant hear lyrics) so basically it was meant to be
1768613.jpg

@AndroidAntelope this is the song for the Swallow-tailed Kite
Swallow-tailed_Kite_%2834163638494%29.jpg

@Dingasoid black-footed ferret, surprisingly!
BFFE-027295-Franz-Rolfnp-Black-footed-Ferret.jpg

@sneekiblin DANG MY KINDOF MUSIC!!! Was almost going to go with siphonophore but no this os a Comb Jelly song
CombJellyProductImage_1024x1024@2x.jpg

THUMBS UP EMOJI !!
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
We All Bleed The Same
We All Bleed The Same
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
Boom there she was by Scritti Politti, I think i have an idea for what animal this song would be myself but i want Your opinion
Boom there she was by Scritti Politti, I think i have an idea for what animal this song would be myself but i want Your opinion
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
i put my playlist on shuffle and got these

cigaro - system of a down
engel - rammstein
breathe - the prodigy
battery - metallica
jerry was a racecar driver - primus

i think this sums my music taste up a little too accurately,,, but im interested to see what animals they get
i put my playlist on shuffle and got these

engel - rammstein
breathe - the prodigy
battery - metallica
jerry was a racecar driver - primus

i think this sums my music taste up a little too accurately,,, but im interested to see what animals they get
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="@Lunarduo" date="2022-09-14 15:40:00" ] We All Bleed The Same [/quote] Golden retriever [img]https://www.advancedanimalcare.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/golden-retriever-dog-breed-info.jpg[/img] [quote name="@Ouremji" date="2022-09-14 15:40:37" ] Boom there she was by Scritti Politti, I think i have an idea for what animal this song would be myself but i want Your opinion [/quote] Tokay gecko extremely but also i'm curious 2 see what your animal idear was [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/788436611951886377/1019753512491556894/unknown.png[/img] [quote name="@pandaemonium" date="2022-09-14 16:12:24" ] cigaro - system of a down [/quote] BARNACLE. BARNACLE. THIS IS A BARNACLE SONG. [img]https://www.coastmountainexpeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Giant-Acorn.jpg[/img]
@Lunarduo wrote on 2022-09-14 15:40:00:
We All Bleed The Same
Golden retriever
golden-retriever-dog-breed-info.jpg
@Ouremji wrote on 2022-09-14 15:40:37:
Tokay gecko extremely but also i'm curious 2 see what your animal idear was
unknown.png
@pandaemonium wrote on 2022-09-14 16:12:24:

BARNACLE. BARNACLE. THIS IS A BARNACLE SONG.
Giant-Acorn.jpg
[quote name="BigB0yJENKINS" date="2022-09-14 16:47:58" ] BARNACLE. BARNACLE. THIS IS A BARNACLE SONG. [/quote] this is spot on and i kind of hate that i know exactly why loool
BigB0yJENKINS wrote on 2022-09-14 16:47:58:
BARNACLE. BARNACLE. THIS IS A BARNACLE SONG.

this is spot on and i kind of hate that i know exactly why loool
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@BigB0yJENKINS

I was gonna go for an Asian Leopard Cat but I think a Tokay Gecko is a fabulous choice for the song too

both animals have spots and thats great
@BigB0yJENKINS

I was gonna go for an Asian Leopard Cat but I think a Tokay Gecko is a fabulous choice for the song too

~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
[quote name="pandaemonium" date="2022-09-14 17:40:42" ] this is spot on and i kind of hate that i know exactly why loool [/quote] Smiles serenely [quote name="Ouremji" date="2022-09-14 18:04:04" ] @BigB0yJENKINS I was gonna go for an Asian Leopard Cat but I think a Tokay Gecko is a fabulous choice for the song too both animals have spots and thats great [/quote] I think that this is so beautiufl that this is just a spotty somg. I can see it but i think asian leopard cats wpild be really big fans of britney spears
pandaemonium wrote on 2022-09-14 17:40:42:
this is spot on and i kind of hate that i know exactly why loool
Smiles serenely
Ouremji wrote on 2022-09-14 18:04:04:
@BigB0yJENKINS

I think that this is so beautiufl that this is just a spotty somg. I can see it but i think asian leopard cats wpild be really big fans of britney spears
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9