Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! Level 25 dragon Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
starred all of them!

karma - #348
karmiu - #114
scorpion - #134
jo - #86
elder - #96
shiri - #85
luna - #100
circe - #87
acacia - #85
caiatra - #76
fleet - #94
glitter - #105
latreille - #75
theodora - #75
frothoceanica - #82
baghani - #60
conquer - #70
crayus - #68
march - #62
nuri - #77
ratri - #67
shudi - #58
mardigo - #55
zephyr - #66
sion - #62
maxine - #57
beau - #29
morana - #51
glydan - #66
che - #56
zendiss - #33
kyukan - #11
warhead - #73
tivona - #49
carbone - #64
nataraja - #58
moo - #21
lady - #40
jessline - #43
ineod - #66
urutin - #36
felix - #25
azarias - #55
oasis - #56
ete - #62
olivine - #67
albizia - #36
wail - #47
loyd - #35
slogan - #28
faw - #43
cesara - #31
egoista - #30
borealis - #11
azurite - #38
callum - #22
coral - #26
shadowstrike - #19
ervis - #22
daffodil - #16
kuma - #4
amiria - #10
verse - #12
espera - #6
chroma - #7
grumble - #11
keliokora - #6
wader - #5
dastardly - #7
sekhmet - #3
aurius - #37
keto - #38
jam - #37
jelly - #28
groth - #32
nyroc - #29
tessitura - #29
vail - #30
chrysophylax - #35
orientalis - #29
hajaamu - #33
pranav - #29
lavinia - #22
cheetah - #28
akatosh - #36
sekhmet - #27
phantom - #35
mercury - #49
leliel - #31
baba - #37
shamshir - #26
paddera - 34
tatianna - 37
sidious - #31
maur - #27
listeria - #24
dymphna - #24
dearbhail - #21
rynzin - #24
seven - #23
alaric - #31
dynasty - #23
wynten - #25
zurich - #30
munin - #28
suri - #22
tidefury - #28
sonnor - #15
pelata - #15
maureen - #21
vulkan - #19
runefall - #12
chitura - #25
farin - #17
dread - #27
spinel - #45
desirae - #14
icarus - #39
axis - #40
ana - #24
sirin - #6
erin 0 #6
skoll - #6
merritt - #12
mumbha - #7
bow - #6
teo - #15

all that typing really broke my fingers...
starred all of them!

karma - #348
karmiu - #114
scorpion - #134
jo - #86
elder - #96
shiri - #85
luna - #100
circe - #87
acacia - #85
caiatra - #76
fleet - #94
glitter - #105
latreille - #75
theodora - #75
frothoceanica - #82
baghani - #60
conquer - #70
crayus - #68
march - #62
nuri - #77
ratri - #67
shudi - #58
mardigo - #55
zephyr - #66
sion - #62
maxine - #57
beau - #29
morana - #51
glydan - #66
che - #56
zendiss - #33
kyukan - #11
warhead - #73
tivona - #49
carbone - #64
nataraja - #58
moo - #21
lady - #40
jessline - #43
ineod - #66
urutin - #36
felix - #25
azarias - #55
oasis - #56
ete - #62
olivine - #67
albizia - #36
wail - #47
loyd - #35
slogan - #28
faw - #43
cesara - #31
egoista - #30
borealis - #11
azurite - #38
callum - #22
coral - #26
shadowstrike - #19
ervis - #22
daffodil - #16
kuma - #4
amiria - #10
verse - #12
espera - #6
chroma - #7
grumble - #11
keliokora - #6
wader - #5
dastardly - #7
sekhmet - #3
aurius - #37
keto - #38
jam - #37
jelly - #28
groth - #32
nyroc - #29
tessitura - #29
vail - #30
chrysophylax - #35
orientalis - #29
hajaamu - #33
pranav - #29
lavinia - #22
cheetah - #28
akatosh - #36
sekhmet - #27
phantom - #35
mercury - #49
leliel - #31
baba - #37
shamshir - #26
paddera - 34
tatianna - 37
sidious - #31
maur - #27
listeria - #24
dymphna - #24
dearbhail - #21
rynzin - #24
seven - #23
alaric - #31
dynasty - #23
wynten - #25
zurich - #30
munin - #28
suri - #22
tidefury - #28
sonnor - #15
pelata - #15
maureen - #21
vulkan - #19
runefall - #12
chitura - #25
farin - #17
dread - #27
spinel - #45
desirae - #14
icarus - #39
axis - #40
ana - #24
sirin - #6
erin 0 #6
skoll - #6
merritt - #12
mumbha - #7
bow - #6
teo - #15

all that typing really broke my fingers...
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
[emoji=aberración feliz size=2] bump 3

bump 3
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Alrighty! I'm finally caught up on recording tickets! Thank you to everyone who has starred, commented, or sent art up to this point! (the ticketing methods for items or treasure/gems isn't unappreciated, but that takes less time and effort than the other methods and I love the celebration of my beautiful old dragons!)

@Islet great comments! Thank you! Though you may be disappointed to know that they're all done. I'm a minimalist when it comes to apparel, I like the genes and colors to be the star and if I go heavy on the apparel then I might as well have any ugly old dragon under neither (from my perspective). So anyone in these tabs is "finished". Someone might get a new piece of apparel when something comes out, but probably not.

@xxyyzz I LOVED the art for Ervis! Thank you! I don't understand any of the pop culture references you made, but I don't really need to (in my opinion) to know that they mean you are appreciating my dragons!

@Virraek There is not limit to how many of my dragons in these tabs can be starred or commented on for tickets! There are those who do every single one and there are those who only do a few! Thank you for your stars and the crossroad. I am tired and forgot to respond with the ticket count on those but if you need to know send me a PM and I'll let you know what the total came to.

@lamsweete Sorry all the starring broke your fingers but you did star all my available dragons! Thank you!
Alrighty! I'm finally caught up on recording tickets! Thank you to everyone who has starred, commented, or sent art up to this point! (the ticketing methods for items or treasure/gems isn't unappreciated, but that takes less time and effort than the other methods and I love the celebration of my beautiful old dragons!)

@Islet great comments! Thank you! Though you may be disappointed to know that they're all done. I'm a minimalist when it comes to apparel, I like the genes and colors to be the star and if I go heavy on the apparel then I might as well have any ugly old dragon under neither (from my perspective). So anyone in these tabs is "finished". Someone might get a new piece of apparel when something comes out, but probably not.

@xxyyzz I LOVED the art for Ervis! Thank you! I don't understand any of the pop culture references you made, but I don't really need to (in my opinion) to know that they mean you are appreciating my dragons!

@Virraek There is not limit to how many of my dragons in these tabs can be starred or commented on for tickets! There are those who do every single one and there are those who only do a few! Thank you for your stars and the crossroad. I am tired and forgot to respond with the ticket count on those but if you need to know send me a PM and I'll let you know what the total came to.

@lamsweete Sorry all the starring broke your fingers but you did star all my available dragons! Thank you!
Oh your dragons are so amazing! I gave them stars along with a few lil' comments to my favorite ones!

I love how her Petal Jewels apparel amazingly hinted to the Fin Jewels of the dragon next to her, Karmiu! Her silks are placed elegantly, making her seem like a true queen!
Karmiu: 115
What can I say? I love everything about him! The dark background gives him a mystical look, and matched with his single, perfectly placed apparel, I've gotta say WOW!
Scorpion: 135
I love how his name is after his familiar! Their colours are also super matchy, and the light decoration of red jewels on his body point out the peacock patterns on his Hydra Scorpion!
Jo: Like 87
Elder: 97
She does seem like an elder! For how you placed the apparel, I don't know how you did it, but it really brings out the colour of her eyes, and they seem to have a wise look to them!
Shiri: 86
Luna: 101
At the moment I saw this lovely girl, I fell for her. Every bit of her. The light opals on her body are in beautiful complements to her pearls, and her body colours fit the very ones on her familiar! I don't know how you do this, but you truly bring out the personalities of each and every dragon in your lair!
Circe: 88
Acacia: 86
Is she named after a tree? I think there was one with that name! If I'm not mistaken, then this name was made for her! I can imagine her, standing in the forest, with the stripes on her legs matching those cast by the forest shadows, and her wings spread with the patterns of the leaves. Lovely design!
Caiatra: 77
Where do you want me to start! Her background, her apparel, her wings, her familiar? All of them were perfectly crafted to complement each other in this senario, a dragon of my dreams!
Fleet: 95
Glitter: 106
I love the golden thorns on her body, as well as the blue roses that brings out the colours of her multi-gaze eyes! And her familiar is plain adorable, matching the colours of the sky over the waterfalls in her scene!
Latreille: 76
I love the dove flying around her, I'm a great fan of anything that symbolizes peace and purity!
Theodora: 76
Close your eyes, and come with me. To the swirling winds of the autumn breeze, where a rich beehive, humming with action, dripping with honey, sits on a branch, waiting to be found. The mosaic on her body also perfectly reflects her mosaic gene!
FrothOceanica: 83
When I saw her, I literally wanted to jump up and throw a party. Apart from Luna, she's the most gourgous dragon I've seen in your lair so far! So pretty, so perfect. The gold lines on her skin gently prodding the existance of the silks, her body colours and genes rounding up and perfectly bringing back her silk colours. She was made to be loved.
Baghani: 61
Conquer: 71
Crayus: 69
Had to stop and admire this one! His underbellies and wings are sort of transparent, making the feeling of a green, glass-made windchime come to mind! The design's perfectly topped off with the beautiful scene.
March: 63
Nuri: 78
Ratri: 68
Shudi: 58
Oh migosh! Shudi's intricate filigree ornaments makes her look so pretty all around! Her wing colours are perfectly matching and the brown of her body can blend in miraculously with the colours of her familiar!

Will defenitely do more once I have time! This was a blasted fun 20 minutes that I had!
Oh your dragons are so amazing! I gave them stars along with a few lil' comments to my favorite ones!

I love how her Petal Jewels apparel amazingly hinted to the Fin Jewels of the dragon next to her, Karmiu! Her silks are placed elegantly, making her seem like a true queen!
Karmiu: 115
What can I say? I love everything about him! The dark background gives him a mystical look, and matched with his single, perfectly placed apparel, I've gotta say WOW!
Scorpion: 135
I love how his name is after his familiar! Their colours are also super matchy, and the light decoration of red jewels on his body point out the peacock patterns on his Hydra Scorpion!
Jo: Like 87
Elder: 97
She does seem like an elder! For how you placed the apparel, I don't know how you did it, but it really brings out the colour of her eyes, and they seem to have a wise look to them!
Shiri: 86
Luna: 101
At the moment I saw this lovely girl, I fell for her. Every bit of her. The light opals on her body are in beautiful complements to her pearls, and her body colours fit the very ones on her familiar! I don't know how you do this, but you truly bring out the personalities of each and every dragon in your lair!
Circe: 88
Acacia: 86
Is she named after a tree? I think there was one with that name! If I'm not mistaken, then this name was made for her! I can imagine her, standing in the forest, with the stripes on her legs matching those cast by the forest shadows, and her wings spread with the patterns of the leaves. Lovely design!
Caiatra: 77
Where do you want me to start! Her background, her apparel, her wings, her familiar? All of them were perfectly crafted to complement each other in this senario, a dragon of my dreams!
Fleet: 95
Glitter: 106
I love the golden thorns on her body, as well as the blue roses that brings out the colours of her multi-gaze eyes! And her familiar is plain adorable, matching the colours of the sky over the waterfalls in her scene!
Latreille: 76
I love the dove flying around her, I'm a great fan of anything that symbolizes peace and purity!
Theodora: 76
Close your eyes, and come with me. To the swirling winds of the autumn breeze, where a rich beehive, humming with action, dripping with honey, sits on a branch, waiting to be found. The mosaic on her body also perfectly reflects her mosaic gene!
FrothOceanica: 83
When I saw her, I literally wanted to jump up and throw a party. Apart from Luna, she's the most gourgous dragon I've seen in your lair so far! So pretty, so perfect. The gold lines on her skin gently prodding the existance of the silks, her body colours and genes rounding up and perfectly bringing back her silk colours. She was made to be loved.
Baghani: 61
Conquer: 71
Crayus: 69
Had to stop and admire this one! His underbellies and wings are sort of transparent, making the feeling of a green, glass-made windchime come to mind! The design's perfectly topped off with the beautiful scene.
March: 63
Nuri: 78
Ratri: 68
Shudi: 58
Oh migosh! Shudi's intricate filigree ornaments makes her look so pretty all around! Her wing colours are perfectly matching and the brown of her body can blend in miraculously with the colours of her familiar!

Will defenitely do more once I have time! This was a blasted fun 20 minutes that I had!
[img]https://imgur.com/f998296c-9c6c-4dab-9da7-10c78629d5c5[/img]
Bump 4
Bump 4
My Star Count:
Aurius - 38
Keto - 39
Karmiu - 116
Karma - 350
Scorpion - 136
Jo - 88
Elder - 98
Shiri - 87
Luna - 102
Circe - 89
Acacia - 87
Caiatra - 78
Fleet - 92
Glitter - 107
Latreille - 76
Theodora - 77
My Star Count:
Aurius - 38
Keto - 39
Karmiu - 116
Karma - 350
Scorpion - 136
Jo - 88
Elder - 98
Shiri - 87
Luna - 102
Circe - 89
Acacia - 87
Caiatra - 78
Fleet - 92
Glitter - 107
Latreille - 76
Theodora - 77
More likes for everybody!!!

Mardigo: 56
Zephyr: 67
Sion: 63
Maxine: 58
Beau: 30
My! His dark blue silk supports the dark scene of his background, and his colours is so matching, it's like if you put his familiar on him, they will melt right in! This boy deserves more likes!
Morana: 52
Glydan: 67
Che: 57
Zendiss: 34
Kyukan: 12
Warhead: 74
Tivona: 50
Carbone: 65
Nataraja: 59
Moo: 22
Lady: 41
Jessline: 44
Ineod: 67
Urutin: 37
Felix: 26
Azarias: 56
Oasis: 57
Ete: 63
Olivine: 68
Albizia: 37
Wail: 48
Loyd: 36
Slogan: 29
Faw: 44
Cesara: 32
Egoista: 31
Borealis: 12
Azurite: 39
Callum: 23
Coral: 27
More likes for everybody!!!

Mardigo: 56
Zephyr: 67
Sion: 63
Maxine: 58
Beau: 30
My! His dark blue silk supports the dark scene of his background, and his colours is so matching, it's like if you put his familiar on him, they will melt right in! This boy deserves more likes!
Morana: 52
Glydan: 67
Che: 57
Zendiss: 34
Kyukan: 12
Warhead: 74
Tivona: 50
Carbone: 65
Nataraja: 59
Moo: 22
Lady: 41
Jessline: 44
Ineod: 67
Urutin: 37
Felix: 26
Azarias: 56
Oasis: 57
Ete: 63
Olivine: 68
Albizia: 37
Wail: 48
Loyd: 36
Slogan: 29
Faw: 44
Cesara: 32
Egoista: 31
Borealis: 12
Azurite: 39
Callum: 23
Coral: 27
[img]https://imgur.com/f998296c-9c6c-4dab-9da7-10c78629d5c5[/img]
[emoji=aberración feliz size=2] bump 4

bump 4
Bump
Bump
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
[emoji=aberración feliz size=2] bump 5 stars: 31 in Beau 59 in Maxine 64 in Sion 68 in Zephyr 57 in Mardigo

bump 5

stars:
31 in Beau
59 in Maxine
64 in Sion
68 in Zephyr
57 in Mardigo

1 2 3 4 5 6 7