Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Homepage / Login issues
1 2 3 4
Same problem for me since yesterday - Windows 8 with Google Chrome AND also Ipad has same issues
Same problem for me since yesterday - Windows 8 with Google Chrome AND also Ipad has same issues
Same issue. Only happens on front page. I can't log in or check alerts. Every other page works fine though.

Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Windows 7 Home Premium

Edit: This happens both on flightrising.com and on /index.php
Same issue. Only happens on front page. I can't log in or check alerts. Every other page works fine though.

Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Windows 7 Home Premium

Edit: This happens both on flightrising.com and on /index.php
ICW8UfZ.png
Work computer: Windows 8.1; IE. Pretty sure its UTD and no add-ons (need to check though). Type my user name and password, hit enter. Notta. Hit login. Notta. Have to navigate to another page. Will double check if its with or without the index part on the URL.

Home computer: Windows 7 64 bit. FireFox and its UTD. No add-ons.

Front page takes a very long time to load with the Random Dragon picture seeming to cause the lag. Majority of the page will load instantly, but the image wont and it causes a lag of any where from 30 seconds to over a minute. If I attempt to log in at all during this time without stopping the load, I cannot log in on the front page at all. Refreshing doesnt fix it and I either have to navigate to another page or open a new one.

Loads up without the index part in the URL.
Work computer: Windows 8.1; IE. Pretty sure its UTD and no add-ons (need to check though). Type my user name and password, hit enter. Notta. Hit login. Notta. Have to navigate to another page. Will double check if its with or without the index part on the URL.

Home computer: Windows 7 64 bit. FireFox and its UTD. No add-ons.

Front page takes a very long time to load with the Random Dragon picture seeming to cause the lag. Majority of the page will load instantly, but the image wont and it causes a lag of any where from 30 seconds to over a minute. If I attempt to log in at all during this time without stopping the load, I cannot log in on the front page at all. Refreshing doesnt fix it and I either have to navigate to another page or open a new one.

Loads up without the index part in the URL.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Was able to log in from the main page today as normal.
Was able to log in from the main page today as normal.
Front page login worked for me as well today, too. Both with index.php and without.

Chrome, windows 7
Front page login worked for me as well today, too. Both with index.php and without.

Chrome, windows 7
Add me to the list.

Second day experiencing this issue.

Windows 7, Chrome.

~ Loss
Add me to the list.

Second day experiencing this issue.

Windows 7, Chrome.

~ Loss
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
Same issue, Windows 7, Firefox.
Front page is laggy, images don't load well, no dropdown menu works, and the 'random dragon' doesn't click.
Same issue, Windows 7, Firefox.
Front page is laggy, images don't load well, no dropdown menu works, and the 'random dragon' doesn't click.
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
Having the same issues. I have found a workaround to the message center, though. It'll load on almost any page other than the homepage.

Homepage also doesn't want to finish loading properly.

Using Firefox, whatever the latest version is, and Windows 8. (I have not updated to 8.1.)

It's also happening on my Samsung Galaxy Note II. I'm using the default browser on my Note II. Operating system is KitKat.

Edit: Happens with or without /index.php

Started happening about an hour after the last turnover.
Having the same issues. I have found a workaround to the message center, though. It'll load on almost any page other than the homepage.

Homepage also doesn't want to finish loading properly.

Using Firefox, whatever the latest version is, and Windows 8. (I have not updated to 8.1.)

It's also happening on my Samsung Galaxy Note II. I'm using the default browser on my Note II. Operating system is KitKat.

Edit: Happens with or without /index.php

Started happening about an hour after the last turnover.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
@scotty @Tyeth @TheGrandUser @mageofmind @ceiswyn @ACWN @brightflame @Metachaos @DreadPirateKing @NoAkei @Darksilverhawk @cheddarness8 @Meredith44 @Randeh @HarunaRei @Coalescency @Navella @cullothiel @Confectionary @Brianne333 @Draylin @ShatteredByLoss @MalDefekt @NovaLovesFrogs

Hey everyone! When you next find it convenient, could I have you retry logging in from the main page and reply back to this thread letting me know how it goes for you? We just pushed a change that we hope will alleviate the issue you were experiencing.

Thanks!
@scotty @Tyeth @TheGrandUser @mageofmind @ceiswyn @ACWN @brightflame @Metachaos @DreadPirateKing @NoAkei @Darksilverhawk @cheddarness8 @Meredith44 @Randeh @HarunaRei @Coalescency @Navella @cullothiel @Confectionary @Brianne333 @Draylin @ShatteredByLoss @MalDefekt @NovaLovesFrogs

Hey everyone! When you next find it convenient, could I have you retry logging in from the main page and reply back to this thread letting me know how it goes for you? We just pushed a change that we hope will alleviate the issue you were experiencing.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol
Success! The front page is loading fully and quickly, and alerts are loading on the front page as well!
@Xhaztol
Success! The front page is loading fully and quickly, and alerts are loading on the front page as well!
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
1 2 3 4