Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you had to be an animal...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A Bonobo! Our second closest living relative. Unlike Chimps, they’re super peaceful. They have intelligence extremely close to humans, so I’d get to keep my human level intelligence and tool use. Also every single Bonobo we’ve ever discovered is pan, so that’s pretty fun. And the female bonobos in a troop form a polycule/alliance with each other so they can beat up any male who steps out of line. Basically I’d get to hang out in a jungle surrounded by food, friends, and family, with no human responsibilities. My only struggles would be predators and poachers.
A Bonobo! Our second closest living relative. Unlike Chimps, they’re super peaceful. They have intelligence extremely close to humans, so I’d get to keep my human level intelligence and tool use. Also every single Bonobo we’ve ever discovered is pan, so that’s pretty fun. And the female bonobos in a troop form a polycule/alliance with each other so they can beat up any male who steps out of line. Basically I’d get to hang out in a jungle surrounded by food, friends, and family, with no human responsibilities. My only struggles would be predators and poachers.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I want to say a deer because they're my favorite animal, but uh... yeah.. Between hunters and highways I don't think I'd make it too far lol

Probably a cat so I can be lazy and have someone take care of me :)
I want to say a deer because they're my favorite animal, but uh... yeah.. Between hunters and highways I don't think I'd make it too far lol

Probably a cat so I can be lazy and have someone take care of me :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Bunny. 10000%.

Because rabbits have been my favorite animal for eons. :P
Bunny. 10000%.

Because rabbits have been my favorite animal for eons. :P
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
Bird! Wanna be a wild cockatoo so i can steal people's fries and pizza and fly away lol
Bird! Wanna be a wild cockatoo so i can steal people's fries and pizza and fly away lol
REEB THE BIRB(lover) She/her/they/them
When I was little I genuinely believed I was a cat and would walk on all fours and only drink out of a bowl. It was a strange time in my life. But my answers are, if I had to be an animal I would probably be a tiger just cause they're large cats and very cool. If I could be any MYTHICAL animal then maybe a Pegasus.
When I was little I genuinely believed I was a cat and would walk on all fours and only drink out of a bowl. It was a strange time in my life. But my answers are, if I had to be an animal I would probably be a tiger just cause they're large cats and very cool. If I could be any MYTHICAL animal then maybe a Pegasus.
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
Orca.
They're super smart, the ocean is cool if you can swim, etc.
Orca.
They're super smart, the ocean is cool if you can swim, etc.
A cat or a wolf bc they are my favorite animals and they are cool.
A cat or a wolf bc they are my favorite animals and they are cool.
8R8BVVf.gif Cs9lwMb.pngVOCilq9.pngjkL0nc2.pnglfY7vyo.pngSCjxpBr.png u8ERdF3.png
A bird, just because I can fly then :P
A bird, just because I can fly then :P
Pu38cMN.png
mmmmh.... today I feel like a procrastinating pigeon... yes, those are a thing...

"Thus, we confirmed that the pigeons showed a procrastination effect, as they did in Experiment 1 and in our earlier research (Zentall et al., 2018)."
mmmmh.... today I feel like a procrastinating pigeon... yes, those are a thing...

"Thus, we confirmed that the pigeons showed a procrastination effect, as they did in Experiment 1 and in our earlier research (Zentall et al., 2018)."
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
deer or dog! i am basically a puppy irl
deer or dog! i am basically a puppy irl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10