Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 792 793
Oh my you opened up again? Welcome back!
I’ll definitely drop by when I have dragons that need to be leveled!
Oh my you opened up again? Welcome back!
I’ll definitely drop by when I have dragons that need to be leveled!
JNpe71y.png
@yall

Expect a ping on Thursday or Friday

@Valanice

Of course! I should be pinging you either Thursday or Friday, depending on my timing

@DevilsNeverCry

Thank you for the kind words. :)
@yall

Expect a ping on Thursday or Friday

@Valanice

Of course! I should be pinging you either Thursday or Friday, depending on my timing

@DevilsNeverCry

Thank you for the kind words. :)
TtDzTWB.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YZud3aQ.gif[/img][/center]
YZud3aQ.gif
TtDzTWB.png
Hey! Welcome back! I'd like two dragons on the waitlist for lvl 25.
Hey! Welcome back! I'd like two dragons on the waitlist for lvl 25.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@Novamouy17

I'll pop you right on there! Twice, even.
@Novamouy17

I'll pop you right on there! Twice, even.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart OMG YOU'RE BACK! HELLO!
Would it be possible to have a slot when some of the ones on your list are done? <3
@TheWhiteHart OMG YOU'RE BACK! HELLO!
Would it be possible to have a slot when some of the ones on your list are done? <3
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron

For you, absolutely! :)
@serron

For you, absolutely! :)
TtDzTWB.png
@LadyLB
@yall

Time for you two to toss me a dragon each! I'm almost done tormenting my current victims, and will need something to play with tomorrow.
@LadyLB
@yall

Time for you two to toss me a dragon each! I'm almost done tormenting my current victims, and will need something to play with tomorrow.
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Your two would-be tyrants are returned, flying home via dragon-pult! Hopefully the gears didn't rust so badly that they end up falling short of the mark ...
@mercurialwings

Your two would-be tyrants are returned, flying home via dragon-pult! Hopefully the gears didn't rust so badly that they end up falling short of the mark ...
TtDzTWB.png
@seamists

One of your dragons will be done before rollover, tonight. Do you want them sent back as soon as possible? Or do you want to wait until both of your beauties can head home together?

(Dragon number two will start their training tomorrow, and be finished Friday before rollover)
@seamists

One of your dragons will be done before rollover, tonight. Do you want them sent back as soon as possible? Or do you want to wait until both of your beauties can head home together?

(Dragon number two will start their training tomorrow, and be finished Friday before rollover)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 792 793