Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Soap
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61
I for one am glad it's not a Baldwin gene. If you never invested in Baldwin and can't check the site every 10 minutes you have to spend a fortune on materials or pay a heavy markup on the AH for a new gene. I'd rather just be able to buy it straight from the MP thanks.
I for one am glad it's not a Baldwin gene. If you never invested in Baldwin and can't check the site every 10 minutes you have to spend a fortune on materials or pay a heavy markup on the AH for a new gene. I'd rather just be able to buy it straight from the MP thanks.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
As a soapmaker…. This was made for me :D
As a soapmaker…. This was made for me :D
crys in another gem gene
crys in another gem gene
Beautiful gene, but honestly disappointed it's a gem gene. Stained saves so many projects, and I would have loved for what essentially feels like an alternative stained to be more accessible to buy. Gem genes can be pretty expensive.

But thank you so much for this awesome gene! I definately want to use it on some projects in the future, but I probably can't use it on much :(

I really wish either this gene or stained could be turned into treasure genes.
Beautiful gene, but honestly disappointed it's a gem gene. Stained saves so many projects, and I would have loved for what essentially feels like an alternative stained to be more accessible to buy. Gem genes can be pretty expensive.

But thank you so much for this awesome gene! I definately want to use it on some projects in the future, but I probably can't use it on much :(

I really wish either this gene or stained could be turned into treasure genes.
Mqw5b1R.gif
[center][i]help I don’t need more gem gene projects. I already had a stained problem… [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14061300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/140614/14061300_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=105&winggene=42&wings=65&auth=7692bc4653aee71705b310c5e60906cf9d4ceaac&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
help I don’t need more gem gene projects. I already had a stained problem…
14061300_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=105&winggene=42&wings=65&auth=7692bc4653aee71705b310c5e60906cf9d4ceaac&dummyext=prev.png
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
Makes me think of this lmao. Don't know how I feel yet about this gene though hmm
Makes me think of this lmao. Don't know how I feel yet about this gene though hmm
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I love this tert, very clever idea! But I'll be honest, it's the additional item unlocks for Hib Den slots that have me hopping for joy over here. WOO-HOO! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love this tert, very clever idea! But I'll be honest, it's the additional item unlocks for Hib Den slots that have me hopping for joy over here. WOO-HOO!
riVr93C.png
It's like Stained 2!
It's like Stained 2!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Thank you for changing the battlelisks, chickens are a huge part of my life and I greatly appreciate the change [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=peacock feather size=1]
Thank you for changing the battlelisks, chickens are a huge part of my life and I greatly appreciate the change
Kinda dissapointed it's a gem gene, would have been a great opportunity to implement a budget version of stained :/
Kinda dissapointed it's a gem gene, would have been a great opportunity to implement a budget version of stained :/
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61