Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Build-An-Embear OPEN
@TheKillingEdge

Order put in for 3 rare bags, payment sent!
@TheKillingEdge

Order put in for 3 rare bags, payment sent!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png
7oO4xLB.gif
@TheKillingEdge Sending payment for 3 basic bags!
@TheKillingEdge Sending payment for 3 basic bags!
@Tarany

Passing you money for bears like an aux cord in the car,,,
@Tarany

Passing you money for bears like an aux cord in the car,,,
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@TheKillingEdge sending for one basic bag, thanks so much!
@TheKillingEdge sending for one basic bag, thanks so much!
b5utGVO.pngzJZQPOD.pngCPWOOZC.png
@rockss can you confirm where payment was sent? :) I haven't received anything yet
@rockss can you confirm where payment was sent? :) I haven't received anything yet
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge
Shoot, I accidentally sent it to HowDoilnternet instead, sorry!
@TheKillingEdge
Shoot, I accidentally sent it to HowDoilnternet instead, sorry!
b5utGVO.pngzJZQPOD.pngCPWOOZC.png
@Tarany Sending for x1 Basic + x2 Rare bags!
@Tarany Sending for x1 Basic + x2 Rare bags!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Tarany
Are the bears closed now? Or.... *shifty eyes, inches towards order form*
@Tarany
Are the bears closed now? Or.... *shifty eyes, inches towards order form*
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland

We are indeed closed now. Looking forward to seeing you next opening :D
@Holland

We are indeed closed now. Looking forward to seeing you next opening :D
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
[quote=General Pinglist][center][size=1]@Accal1a @Ajgreelyfan3 @AlexRobins @AlexRobins @alyblaith @Arianethel @BabyClown @Beatoriche @beezeneez @BunnySox @chamilet @chamilet @Coffeedrip @Cordially @Cordially @cyanclay @Dekomaru @divitineo @DragonsMom @DragonsMom @DraigTeg @DrakoTheDragon @DrowsyPanda @DrSocks @Duskofdawn12 @DuskzeHedgie @Elwine @Esc890 @Falconair @FinalFlight @Flyteofheart @Fosterson @ghostingskies @Golden @gravitycon @GremlinSlug @Hellnokitty @Holland @HollowBay @HowDoilnternet @Infernos @Inosinate @IronPen @IvyL6 @Izumini @Katsuji @Kehaars @KelpTheShark @kijauni @Kothra @Kothra @Koutarou @Lansly @LapisWings @lissajo @Loreka @Luminax @Medievalredragon @meriwether @mgcltwo @mignonne @Miirim @Miles3140 @mossyaki @nightclouds @odakotarose @Pensacola @Reithya @robouiop @rockss @rockss @seen @shoujo @Sidegrinder @Sitten1115 @smeen @Starwindrider @SuzyChi @SuzyChi @takatsuki @Tarany @tarshaan @TheMageLemon245 @TheMageLemon245 @tigressRising @Tune @Twalio @urbancountry26 @urbancountry26 @WolfyKnutz @xxHenry1025xx @yukatasandsand [br][br] To add or remove yourself from Fire Flight's Build-An-Embear pinglist, click [b][url=https://tinyurl.com/EmbearPinglistForm]here[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote][br] [center][size=4][b]Hi General Pinglisters![/b][/size][br][i]You were pinged because I am drawing the custom Build-An-Embear raffle winner![/i] This Flameforger's, we ran a Custom Raffle where the winner of the raffle can design their own Embear that will be added to the pool for everyone else to enjoy! Tickets are earned by buying bags for yourself or others, And/Or buying individual tickets! [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/918203754904436776/924017158399328366/spool.png[/img][/center] [size=5]This month, the winner of the next Custom Embear is.... @Accal1a! [/size] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/391626400995475466/1017511981932085328/unknown.png][size=1]proof[/size][/url] Congratulations! I will be reaching out to you with the information & limitations. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/918203754904436776/924017128976302160/buttons.png[/img][/center] Thanks to all other users for participating this month in Build-An-Embear, and please remember, the Flameforger's Limited Bears will retire in TWO MONTHS in October! Grab 'em while you can!

Hi General Pinglisters!
You were pinged because I am drawing the custom Build-An-Embear raffle winner!

This Flameforger's, we ran a Custom Raffle where the winner of the raffle can design their own Embear that will be added to the pool for everyone else to enjoy! Tickets are earned by buying bags for yourself or others, And/Or buying individual tickets!
spool.png

This month, the winner of the next Custom Embear is....

@Accal1a!

proof

Congratulations! I will be reaching out to you with the information & limitations.
buttons.png

Thanks to all other users for participating this month in Build-An-Embear, and please remember, the Flameforger's Limited Bears will retire in TWO MONTHS in October! Grab 'em while you can!
SOfUWIB.png HowDoilnternet
ui5ZgY1.png FR +3
ui5ZgY1.png Hib Den Permas
ui5ZgY1.png Flambebe Collector
ui5ZgY1.png Subspecies Lair

ll0CfnD.png
xuKF4fL.png
KMlmzQi.png
apUeZZ4.png
BzjAkuF.png