Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick cheap sketch comms !!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! Can I claim a slot for a colored fullbody sketch? I'd love it if you could draw this dragon with the armor shown in his bio: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60598453][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605985/60598453_350.png[/img][/url] Hope that's OK! If there's no slots available though, I'd love to be added to the ping list please!
Hello! Can I claim a slot for a colored fullbody sketch?
I'd love it if you could draw this dragon with the armor shown in his bio:

60598453_350.png

Hope that's OK! If there's no slots available though, I'd love to be added to the ping list please!
Zb89CZ6.png
@Parad0xxy ill do my best to draw her feral form !! added you to the list <3

@Jemondial yes ! i added you to the list, just let me know what character/dragon you want !

@Zarcaz no problem! his ref is very helpful so it shouldnt be a problem!

@ARandomKorean that's such a cool story !! added you to the list <3

@sighborgs oh . my goodness. she is so beautiful im in love?!?! added you to the list, if you happen to have more refs or descriptors of things that are kinda hard to see in that image, that would be helpful !! for example, the fins by her feet, are they coming from a tail or are they attached to her feet? o: sorry, i just want to do her as much justice as possible !! shes very detailed and beautiful omgg <3

@Vindicate yes i take offsite characters !! i added you to the pinglist !
@Parad0xxy ill do my best to draw her feral form !! added you to the list <3

@Jemondial yes ! i added you to the list, just let me know what character/dragon you want !

@Zarcaz no problem! his ref is very helpful so it shouldnt be a problem!

@ARandomKorean that's such a cool story !! added you to the list <3

@sighborgs oh . my goodness. she is so beautiful im in love?!?! added you to the list, if you happen to have more refs or descriptors of things that are kinda hard to see in that image, that would be helpful !! for example, the fins by her feet, are they coming from a tail or are they attached to her feet? o: sorry, i just want to do her as much justice as possible !! shes very detailed and beautiful omgg <3

@Vindicate yes i take offsite characters !! i added you to the pinglist !

soda ! they/mew
#1 sorap
ezgif-3-1c7e230fafgsfdzhhsfghdasdgddfgf.png

@Zith that's fine !! send the payment over and i'll get started, also i forgot to say but a blurb about their personality would be helpful, but isnt necessary !! <33
@Zith that's fine !! send the payment over and i'll get started, also i forgot to say but a blurb about their personality would be helpful, but isnt necessary !! <33

soda ! they/mew
#1 sorap

[center]@artlovespaper i hope u like this !!! pls let me know if u want anything changed <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443755416862851104/1011618860757172255/unknown.png[/img][/center]
@artlovespaper i hope u like this !!! pls let me know if u want anything changed <3

unknown.png

soda ! they/mew
#1 sorap

Aaaa it's perfect! Thank you so much! Me and my D&D group love it!!
Aaaa it's perfect! Thank you so much! Me and my D&D group love it!!
z2NVsqJ.jpg
Hello! Your art is lovely, I'd love to get a slot if you have one available! Would you be alright with drawing multiple characters in one sketch? (as in two or three?)
Hello! Your art is lovely, I'd love to get a slot if you have one available! Would you be alright with drawing multiple characters in one sketch? (as in two or three?)
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@Dinsdale i'd be fine with drawing multiple characters ! i'll add you to the pinglist since orders are pretty full right now <3
@Dinsdale i'd be fine with drawing multiple characters ! i'll add you to the pinglist since orders are pretty full right now <3

soda ! they/mew
#1 sorap

Great, thank you!
Great, thank you!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
Oh aweosme!! Thank you very much! :)
Oh aweosme!! Thank you very much! :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Hi your art is amazing!! Could I be added to your pinglist please? Thanks :D
Hi your art is amazing!! Could I be added to your pinglist please? Thanks :D
1 2 3 4 5