Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reasons why we need a private hoard
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Support!! Absolutely support this.

This would make it easier for the servers, as well. My reasoning is this: because people won't be afraid of select-all, sell That Thing accidentally, they will clear out their hoards much, much more frequently.
This means that stacks of things that are just cluttering up will get cleared much more frequently, and make it so there are less things the server needs to 'remember' a player has; it gets converted to food or treasure, and done.

And then there's one single page full of things we're saving for real; far fewer overall items than the things we don't convert because we don't want to accidentally lose something.
Support!! Absolutely support this.

This would make it easier for the servers, as well. My reasoning is this: because people won't be afraid of select-all, sell That Thing accidentally, they will clear out their hoards much, much more frequently.
This means that stacks of things that are just cluttering up will get cleared much more frequently, and make it so there are less things the server needs to 'remember' a player has; it gets converted to food or treasure, and done.

And then there's one single page full of things we're saving for real; far fewer overall items than the things we don't convert because we don't want to accidentally lose something.
emyR0Ab.png
Support!
Support!
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Full support!
Full support!
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
so much support. i finally accidentally converted one of my cakes today and had to replace it :c which isnt necessarily a problem i guess, but i do like collector items like that and if it happens in the future when it isnt so easily replaceable i would be a little upset.

also for saving up other food items that are needed for saving up
so much support. i finally accidentally converted one of my cakes today and had to replace it :c which isnt necessarily a problem i guess, but i do like collector items like that and if it happens in the future when it isnt so easily replaceable i would be a little upset.

also for saving up other food items that are needed for saving up
Really really support this. Now that I am grinding in the Coliseum, I have had to resort to placing items that I am keeping on the Auction House for over 9 million gems just as a way to "hold" them. That way anything I pick up in the Coli can be immediately sold without worry.

I would also like a way for being able to store/sort through Familiars. Right now I have to compare my hoard with what are on my dragons to see if I have any duplicates that I can sell/trade. So a way to store familiars but still be able to put them on a dragon to bond with them would be great. Or even just a marker in the hoard list that there is already a familiar of that type with a dragon would be good.

Also support having a bank option with this. A way for us to put aside treasure/gems for certain things would be a good thing.
Really really support this. Now that I am grinding in the Coliseum, I have had to resort to placing items that I am keeping on the Auction House for over 9 million gems just as a way to "hold" them. That way anything I pick up in the Coli can be immediately sold without worry.

I would also like a way for being able to store/sort through Familiars. Right now I have to compare my hoard with what are on my dragons to see if I have any duplicates that I can sell/trade. So a way to store familiars but still be able to put them on a dragon to bond with them would be great. Or even just a marker in the hoard list that there is already a familiar of that type with a dragon would be good.

Also support having a bank option with this. A way for us to put aside treasure/gems for certain things would be a good thing.
light-item-shop-button.png
Support. I have to keep from converting Swipp food items every time, but a safe to keep the items in would be so much more convenient and nearly fail-proof.
Support. I have to keep from converting Swipp food items every time, but a safe to keep the items in would be so much more convenient and nearly fail-proof.
Support! I converted four stacks of cobras and three stacks of java sparrows I've collected. It's irritating when I find I've made that mistake. Ugh!
Support! I converted four stacks of cobras and three stacks of java sparrows I've collected. It's irritating when I find I've made that mistake. Ugh!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
New reason: I nearly gave away my Wildclaw scroll when giving someone a renaming scroll. o.0
New reason: I nearly gave away my Wildclaw scroll when giving someone a renaming scroll. o.0
We need this so badly, both for items and familiars. SUPPORT
We need this so badly, both for items and familiars. SUPPORT
usOVDmY.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15