Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Call me Booboo the Fool
I filled my nests, with intention to hatch them on the 24th, so my next set of nests could hatch on the 29th, my birthday (I typically stagger my nests so I can fill them the same day that they empty). Well, guess who is a big old fool and forgot to incubate her nests yesterday? Yeah, that's right. Me. So now I won't be able to hatch my favorite pair on my birthday (unless I buy a boon, which ain't happening, I am going to wallow in my idiocy) It's so strange, I'm usually so keen on remembering to incubate my nests... I guess such a long downtime (see: one week) of no incubating has left me soft. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
I filled my nests, with intention to hatch them on the 24th, so my next set of nests could hatch on the 29th, my birthday (I typically stagger my nests so I can fill them the same day that they empty).

Well, guess who is a big old fool and forgot to incubate her nests yesterday?

Yeah, that's right. Me. So now I won't be able to hatch my favorite pair on my birthday (unless I buy a boon, which ain't happening, I am going to wallow in my idiocy)

It's so strange, I'm usually so keen on remembering to incubate my nests... I guess such a long downtime (see: one week) of no incubating has left me soft.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
no it ok, u will be ok
no it ok, u will be ok
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
I will be ok, I just need to air out my foolishness!!
I will be ok, I just need to air out my foolishness!!
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
@SilverStarSheep Would it be ok if I gifted you a boon? I've got the spare gems, and I've made that mistake before lol so I sympathize
Wanted to ask though in case you'd prefer not!
@SilverStarSheep Would it be ok if I gifted you a boon? I've got the spare gems, and I've made that mistake before lol so I sympathize
Wanted to ask though in case you'd prefer not!
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them
@earthstained

Someone else tried sending me one, but I sent it back! I don't want people to think that I'm begging, I just need to lay out my frustrations and hope someone laughs with me. My mom offered to lend me a nest this coming week, so it's all good!
Thanks for asking first!!
@earthstained

Someone else tried sending me one, but I sent it back! I don't want people to think that I'm begging, I just need to lay out my frustrations and hope someone laughs with me. My mom offered to lend me a nest this coming week, so it's all good!
Thanks for asking first!!
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
@silverstarsheep for sure! That’s why I wanted to ask first haha. Good luck with the nests!
@silverstarsheep for sure! That’s why I wanted to ask first haha. Good luck with the nests!
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them