Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fishing Minigame
1 2 3
I would love this so much! Maybe we could even craft new rods/lures from stuffs we fish up! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
I would love this so much! Maybe we could even craft new rods/lures from stuffs we fish up!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I would love a fishing game.
Fishing is always my favorite thing to do in, like, every game I ever play.

And I know there's plenty of people who would like more "active" activities than just the coliseum, something you can actually "play" that gets you items.

While I know there are games in the Fairgrounds, they're only for small amounts of treasure (and there's still the limit on how much treasure you can get in a day), AND part of the fun of a fishing minigame for items is the RNG of what you might fish up.

And we have plenty of "passive" ways of getting/using various items, so I don't really want a fishing minigame that's just "Click this. In X minutes check back to see what you got"
I'd love for a fishing game to have some degree of actual play or strategizing.
I would love a fishing game.
Fishing is always my favorite thing to do in, like, every game I ever play.

And I know there's plenty of people who would like more "active" activities than just the coliseum, something you can actually "play" that gets you items.

While I know there are games in the Fairgrounds, they're only for small amounts of treasure (and there's still the limit on how much treasure you can get in a day), AND part of the fun of a fishing minigame for items is the RNG of what you might fish up.

And we have plenty of "passive" ways of getting/using various items, so I don't really want a fishing minigame that's just "Click this. In X minutes check back to see what you got"
I grew up on Zelda:OoT's minifishing game. I think it'd be a great addition to have something cute like that for FR!
I grew up on Zelda:OoT's minifishing game. I think it'd be a great addition to have something cute like that for FR!
siggy.png
Drazda makes a great point. I'd also love the game to be interactive. I think that's what most people enjoy about fishing games. Please don't turn it into a "come back in 30 minutes" thing lol.
Drazda makes a great point. I'd also love the game to be interactive. I think that's what most people enjoy about fishing games. Please don't turn it into a "come back in 30 minutes" thing lol.
1ZiJAkL.pngbnr_zpsa6be2fcd.png

Visit my Adoptables Shop c:
I agree with this especially as it would be a good treasure sink as the idea sounds like Roundsey but active and even losing you get something which would still feel better.

I also feel like a sort of trinket shop would be nice for this as well, aka trading the trinkets for fishing related apparel.
I agree with this especially as it would be a good treasure sink as the idea sounds like Roundsey but active and even losing you get something which would still feel better.

I also feel like a sort of trinket shop would be nice for this as well, aka trading the trinkets for fishing related apparel.
I would love it... so much...

Maybe there can be a sliding bar thing where it goes really fast and u have to click the red part to get something, just like lots of other fishing games
I would love it... so much...

Maybe there can be a sliding bar thing where it goes really fast and u have to click the red part to get something, just like lots of other fishing games
:3
wow. fishing is one of my favorite little things to do in minecraft and to this day i thought i'm a weirdo, love seeing fishing enjoyers demographic here!! thanks to @/Eauo for bringing this up again, cool stuff. support. it can be a minigame i can actually be invested in. [quote name="Drazda" date="2022-08-16 15:13:30" ] And I know there's plenty of people who would like more "active" activities than just the coliseum, something you can actually "play" that gets you items. <...> And we have plenty of "passive" ways of getting/using various items, so I don't really want a fishing minigame that's just "Click this. In X minutes check back to see what you got" I'd love for a fishing game to have some degree of actual play or strategizing. [/quote] million times yes.
wow. fishing is one of my favorite little things to do in minecraft and to this day i thought i'm a weirdo, love seeing fishing enjoyers demographic here!! thanks to @/Eauo for bringing this up again, cool stuff.

support. it can be a minigame i can actually be invested in.
Drazda wrote on 2022-08-16 15:13:30:
<...>
million times yes.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
This sounds like a really fun and clever addition tbh, and an engaging way to get some extra food/trinkets that isn't coli. Support!
This sounds like a really fun and clever addition tbh, and an engaging way to get some extra food/trinkets that isn't coli. Support!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
Support, I love me a good fishing minigame!
Support, I love me a good fishing minigame!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
support!

maybe this mini-game could be more casual, for people who just don't want to coli grind mindlessly for hours, days, or even months to finally get some specific item they really needed?
support!

maybe this mini-game could be more casual, for people who just don't want to coli grind mindlessly for hours, days, or even months to finally get some specific item they really needed?
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
1 2 3