Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Arlo's not sending notifications
So this is an issue I've been having for just the last few days and originally I thought I must have just cleared the notifications, but it's happened enough times that it seems to be a glitch.

So half the time Arlo's either isn't starting/completing my work orders, or isn't notifying me when they're finished. Many of these times, I've left the site and returned later. I haven't been keeping careful track of the actual squares on plots, so I can't tell which of these things is going on, but it definitely seems like one of them.
So this is an issue I've been having for just the last few days and originally I thought I must have just cleared the notifications, but it's happened enough times that it seems to be a glitch.

So half the time Arlo's either isn't starting/completing my work orders, or isn't notifying me when they're finished. Many of these times, I've left the site and returned later. I haven't been keeping careful track of the actual squares on plots, so I can't tell which of these things is going on, but it definitely seems like one of them.
@Amberite ensure from arlo's settings that you have the notifications enabled
@Amberite ensure from arlo's settings that you have the notifications enabled
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It does appear to be checked. But also like I said it's only happening sometimes, so if I had notifications off, getting them sometimes would also be a glitch...
It does appear to be checked. But also like I said it's only happening sometimes, so if I had notifications off, getting them sometimes would also be a glitch...
I'm still getting this problem frequently. I click on the notifications icon because baldwin is done, and see arlo is also done, but there was only one notification icon, or arlo shows under the notifications, but without an icon
I'm still getting this problem frequently. I click on the notifications icon because baldwin is done, and see arlo is also done, but there was only one notification icon, or arlo shows under the notifications, but without an icon
She/They/It

Sapphic, Polyromantic, Polysexual, Demigirl

Hatchery