Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED • Sunnyy's Doodle Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@Meraraki I've finished your doodle! ^^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/j8fxy3v.jpg[/img][/center]
@Meraraki I've finished your doodle! ^^
j8fxy3v.jpg
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
@lastspecter Hi, I'm glad you find my art style pretty :O!! Thank you!

I've added you to my slots, you can send payment and I'll get started once I receive it ^^
@lastspecter Hi, I'm glad you find my art style pretty :O!! Thank you!

I've added you to my slots, you can send payment and I'll get started once I receive it ^^
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
Username: Ishnia
Character Link / References: Jade
Background Colour?: transparent, please~
Any Other Important Things: all important things are noted in his toyhouse, but please let me know if you have any questions <3 thanks for considering!
Username: Ishnia
Character Link / References: Jade
Background Colour?: transparent, please~
Any Other Important Things: all important things are noted in his toyhouse, but please let me know if you have any questions <3 thanks for considering!
@Ishnia Hi, I've added you to my slots! Please send payment and I'll get started ASAP. (Also, Jade has a lovely design :O)
@Ishnia Hi, I've added you to my slots! Please send payment and I'll get started ASAP. (Also, Jade has a lovely design :O)
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
yay, tysm for accepting (& for the compliment hehe) - payment sent [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
yay, tysm for accepting (& for the compliment hehe) - payment sent
@lastspecter You have such neat OCs :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vXSo9YF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nJPrfTk.png[/img]
@lastspecter You have such neat OCs :)
vXSo9YF.png

nJPrfTk.png
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
WAAAA they're so cute omg !!! i love it so much, thank you!! <3
WAAAA they're so cute omg !!! i love it so much, thank you!! <3
they/them. i have an art shop oooooooo you want to give me dragon money so bad ooooooo
Username: Meraraki
Character Link / References: Jules
Background Colour?: Whatever you prefer/no bg.
Any Other Important Things: I'm back ^^ Paying in gems.
Username: Meraraki
Character Link / References: Jules
Background Colour?: Whatever you prefer/no bg.
Any Other Important Things: I'm back ^^ Paying in gems.
Username: delavie
Character Link / References: Jamie, is human, the list of references is long, can I send it with payment so I'm not taking up too much space here?
Background Colour?: transparent
Any Other Important Things: a very smiley, easily excitable person, so expression to match that

Username: delavie (character however belongs to @RangerLexi i'm getting this for her)
Character Link / References: Ethan, also human, see above about references (sorry about that these are rp characters of 2.5 years and we have a lot of references none of which are quite right lol)
Any Other Important Things: basically the opposite of Jamie, much more anxious and reserved
Username: delavie
Character Link / References: Jamie, is human, the list of references is long, can I send it with payment so I'm not taking up too much space here?
Any Other Important Things: a very smiley, easily excitable person, so expression to match that

Username: delavie (character however belongs to @RangerLexi i'm getting this for her)
Character Link / References: Ethan, also human, see above about references (sorry about that these are rp characters of 2.5 years and we have a lot of references none of which are quite right lol)
Any Other Important Things: basically the opposite of Jamie, much more anxious and reserved
@Meraraki You've been added to my slots, please send payment and I'll get started when I can!
@Meraraki You've been added to my slots, please send payment and I'll get started when I can!
iMF1y7L.png

hatchery
signature art by nuue
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23