Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lf Transmuters / 150kt/g per stack
1 2 3 4
[center]Hello hello! I have.. so many stacks of things I [i]desperately[/i] need to be melted. I can hire up to 5 people at a time, so be quick to grab a slot! I'll pay you 150kt/g per stack. I'll only give you one stack at a time, but you're ALWAYS welcome to come back for more! You can choose between melting food, materials, and trinkets and I ask that you take no more than 3 weeks without warning, but if you need more time, just give me a polite heads-up as I am very understanding![/center] Slots- 1. @/lamsweete - 99 materials Payment - Gems. 2. 3. 4. 5. [code]@TheQueensToast I'd like to melt! Username: What I'll be melting: Gems or treasure: Player account under 3 months?: Y/N[/code]
Hello hello! I have.. so many stacks of things I desperately need to be melted. I can hire up to 5 people at a time, so be quick to grab a slot! I'll pay you 150kt/g per stack. I'll only give you one stack at a time, but you're ALWAYS welcome to come back for more! You can choose between melting food, materials, and trinkets and I ask that you take no more than 3 weeks without warning, but if you need more time, just give me a polite heads-up as I am very understanding!

Slots-
1. @/lamsweete - 99 materials
Payment - Gems.

Code:
@TheQueensToast I'd like to melt! Username: What I'll be melting: Gems or treasure: Player account under 3 months?: Y/N
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast I'd like to melt!
Username: TheGrayGhost (I'm changing my name to Harlequinne soon, so I may end up doing that while still melting, so just know that that's me!)
What I'll be melting: Hmm, how about some trinkets? :D
Gems or treasure: Treasure, please!
Player under 3 months?: N
@TheQueensToast I'd like to melt!
Username: TheGrayGhost (I'm changing my name to Harlequinne soon, so I may end up doing that while still melting, so just know that that's me!)
What I'll be melting: Hmm, how about some trinkets? :D
Gems or treasure: Treasure, please!
Player under 3 months?: N
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast I'd like to melt, but not in the heat! (Fancy seeing you here.)
Username: Cindertail
What I'll be melting: Trinkets!
Gems or treasure: Gems, please, though if you'd rather pay with treasure, that's fine too!
Player account under 3 months?: Nope! I'll be a Flight Rising year old in December, about a week before NoTN!
@TheQueensToast I'd like to melt, but not in the heat! (Fancy seeing you here.)
Username: Cindertail
What I'll be melting: Trinkets!
Gems or treasure: Gems, please, though if you'd rather pay with treasure, that's fine too!
Player account under 3 months?: Nope! I'll be a Flight Rising year old in December, about a week before NoTN!
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
hi hello @TheQueensToast I'd like to melt!
Username: riazaia
What I'll be melting: food
Gems or treasure: gems
Player account under 3 months?: Nope
hi hello @TheQueensToast I'd like to melt!
Username: riazaia
What I'll be melting: food
Gems or treasure: gems
Player account under 3 months?: Nope
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
1 2 3 4