Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] honey's artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That's perfect! Thank you so much for making the change, and thanks again for drawing them!! (I can't get over how perfect Verian's face is especially lol)
That's perfect! Thank you so much for making the change, and thanks again for drawing them!! (I can't get over how perfect Verian's face is especially lol)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
hi all! i wanted to stop by and apologize for lack of updates — i’ve been having a rough time with my apple pencil and it not holding a charge, as well as a few real-life things going on. i’m hoping to either get it fixed or replaced in the next couple of weeks so that i can start finishing up everyone’s commissions. thank you for your patience!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]edit: i was able to get a third party dongle to help me charge my pencil! i've already started working on your commissions again so will hopefully have everyone's done fairly soon! :>[/b]
hi all! i wanted to stop by and apologize for lack of updates — i’ve been having a rough time with my apple pencil and it not holding a charge, as well as a few real-life things going on.
i’m hoping to either get it fixed or replaced in the next couple of weeks so that i can start finishing up everyone’s commissions.
thank you for your patience!!

edit: i was able to get a third party dongle to help me charge my pencil! i've already started working on your commissions again so will hopefully have everyone's done fairly soon! :>
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
wishlist | persephone's garden: a hatchery
artshop | dragon adopts | little bear adopts
@Dreamily hi there!!!! here is your commission, i apologize for the delay!! if you want anything changed on it please let me know [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D5aYGzV.png[/img]
@Dreamily hi there!!!! here is your commission, i apologize for the delay!! if you want anything changed on it please let me know

D5aYGzV.png
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
[quote name="honeybearries" date="2022-07-17 14:17:41" ][/quote] [center]OMG NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE AT ALL - you sent me this a few days after my birthday so it was like a birthday gift !!! i absolutely LOVELOVLEOVLEO HIM IN UR STYLE AND YOU DID PHENOMENALLY HOLY MOLY DO I ADORE HIM SO MUCH -!!!! i'd love to order from u again too when ur open , i can art trade with ya as well if ur interested ;w;[/center]
honeybearries wrote on 2022-07-17 14:17:41:
OMG NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE AT ALL - you sent me this a few days after my birthday so it was like a birthday gift !!! i absolutely LOVELOVLEOVLEO HIM IN UR STYLE AND YOU DID PHENOMENALLY HOLY MOLY DO I ADORE HIM SO MUCH -!!!! i'd love to order from u again too when ur open , i can art trade with ya as well if ur interested ;w;
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily i'm so glad you like it ;^; !!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and yeah! when i open up again i'll ping you and we can discuss either a slot or trade :>
@Dreamily i'm so glad you like it ;^; !!!
and yeah! when i open up again i'll ping you and we can discuss either a slot or trade :>
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
[quote name="honeybearries" date="2022-08-02 13:08:11" ] @Dreamily i'm so glad you like it ;^; !!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and yeah! when i open up again i'll ping you and we can discuss either a slot or trade :> [/quote] HECK YEAH !!! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT UR SO EPIC <3333
honeybearries wrote on 2022-08-02 13:08:11:
@Dreamily i'm so glad you like it ;^; !!!
and yeah! when i open up again i'll ping you and we can discuss either a slot or trade :>
HECK YEAH !!! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT UR SO EPIC <3333
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Could you please add me to pinglist? Your art is amazing [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Could you please add me to pinglist?
Your art is amazing
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
My wishlist is Here
@StarrySkyTonight sure thing!! thank you for the kind words :’3
@StarrySkyTonight sure thing!! thank you for the kind words :’3
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
@LovelyDeeps hi there! i'm really sorry for making you wait for your comm, but i've just finished it. pls let me know if you want anything on it adjusted! :> i had a lot of fun with these designs and may have gone a biiiit overboard with the spores haha [img]https://i.imgur.com/ubLiC1Z.png[/img]
@LovelyDeeps hi there! i'm really sorry for making you wait for your comm, but i've just finished it. pls let me know if you want anything on it adjusted! :> i had a lot of fun with these designs and may have gone a biiiit overboard with the spores haha

ubLiC1Z.png
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
@Askesis hi! finished up your comm, thank you so much for your patience. if you want anything on it modified, pls let me know! since you referred to him as silly i added a little blep in there :'> [img]https://i.imgur.com/cNkPdIa.png[/img]
@Askesis hi! finished up your comm, thank you so much for your patience. if you want anything on it modified, pls let me know! since you referred to him as silly i added a little blep in there :'>

cNkPdIa.png
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7