Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pep's accent shop }} Closed
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 113 114
Same to you! ♥♥♥
Same to you! ♥♥♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]oh okay actually, could I see this girl with a preview of your skin! thank you~ [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=124&auth=b9da5bb00278240b99e7997ddec1d8649e07bc90&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
oh okay actually, could I see this girl with a preview of your skin! thank you~

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=124&auth=b9da5bb00278240b99e7997ddec1d8649e07bc90&dummyext=prev.png
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center]@bonivich Here you go! Lmk if there are others you want to scry lol. [size=1]I just realized the preview link is just absolutely broken so I'll just manually do all of these[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/y31AvQ0.png[/img][/center]
@bonivich Here you go! Lmk if there are others you want to scry lol.
I just realized the preview link is just absolutely broken so I'll just manually do all of these
y31AvQ0.png
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
slot please? :3
slot please? :3
@arian
added!
@arian
added!
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Thank you so much! ♥ And yeah I couldn't preview it myself, sadly. Have you tried RESKIN? It is mod approved, if not site endorsed. Might work to not break FR rules and keep you from manually doing all of them if you'd like! :3

Thank you so much! ♥ And yeah I couldn't preview it myself, sadly. Have you tried RESKIN? It is mod approved, if not site endorsed. Might work to not break FR rules and keep you from manually doing all of them if you'd like! :3

@bonivich oh my gosh, your a life saver, thank you :OOOO
@bonivich oh my gosh, your a life saver, thank you :OOOO
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Of course! :3 Hopefully that will work for you~ ♥ Since the mods are okay with it then you won't have to worry about people removing links for it! ♥
Of course! :3 Hopefully that will work for you~ ♥ Since the mods are okay with it then you won't have to worry about people removing links for it! ♥

@dandyfrau @soulykins @Deva @Rohana

Just a heads up, I only need 3 more pre-payments in order to print the 2nd run of Mark my words ^^

You can send pre-order payments now, or if you don't have the funds at the moment I'll eventually send it in using funds from run 1 or etc, that will just take a while longer!

@dandyfrau @soulykins @Deva @Rohana

Just a heads up, I only need 3 more pre-payments in order to print the 2nd run of Mark my words ^^

You can send pre-order payments now, or if you don't have the funds at the moment I'll eventually send it in using funds from run 1 or etc, that will just take a while longer!

Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
ahhh your work is so gorgeous, treasure slot for mark my words please ; u ; <3
ahhh your work is so gorgeous, treasure slot for mark my words please ; u ; <3
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 113 114