Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tanija's Bustshots With Style
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
@PhantasiDreamin
Shall do! Feel free to send the CR!

@Nabesima
You honor me to return immediately with a commission! I'll add both slots, no worries. <3
And the familiar is fine, too! Feel free to send when you have time!
@PhantasiDreamin
Shall do! Feel free to send the CR!

@Nabesima
You honor me to return immediately with a commission! I'll add both slots, no worries. <3
And the familiar is fine, too! Feel free to send when you have time!
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
[quote name="Jailor" date="2022-08-12 09:00:04" ] your style for these is super cool! would love to get one of this fella. will be paying in gems Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: TH Gallery Notes: would love some sort of snarling/mouth open pose if possible, otherwise go wild :> Pings? (Would you like pings for these or my art shop again in the future? no ty! [/quote] @Jailor There you go! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/911201912626483231/1008290975027822612/2022-08-14_com.png[/img]
Jailor wrote on 2022-08-12 09:00:04:
your style for these is super cool! would love to get one of this fella. will be paying in gems

Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: TH Gallery

Notes: would love some sort of snarling/mouth open pose if possible, otherwise go wild :>

Pings? (Would you like pings for these or my art shop again in the future? no ty!
@Jailor
There you go!
2022-08-14_com.png

omg this looks so good, thank you so much!!
omg this looks so good, thank you so much!!

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@Jailor
I'm glad you like it!

Opened for one additional slot!
@Jailor
I'm glad you like it!

Opened for one additional slot!

hi!!! these are so cool omg!!! could i please grab one of them? :]
Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: https://toyhou.se/17210278.aster
Notes: please make sure to include his ears, fuzz and freckles!! also dog nose, canine teeth and clawed hands!!!! if you need a better description of what she'd look like in your style please let me know as well!!
Pings? (Would you like pings for these or my art shop again in the future? (y/n)) no thank you!!
hi!!! these are so cool omg!!! could i please grab one of them? :]
Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: https://toyhou.se/17210278.aster
Notes: please make sure to include his ears, fuzz and freckles!! also dog nose, canine teeth and clawed hands!!!! if you need a better description of what she'd look like in your style please let me know as well!!
Pings? (Would you like pings for these or my art shop again in the future? (y/n)) no thank you!!
JGJgvgA.png
Wolf! - FRT +20
fkWjutW.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.png

K8XEDpR.png
@desertsunne
Sure, please send the CR and I'll add you.
What do you mean by "if you need a better description of what she'd look like in your style please let me know as well!!"?
@desertsunne
Sure, please send the CR and I'll add you.
What do you mean by "if you need a better description of what she'd look like in your style please let me know as well!!"?

i just thought that you might like some extra detail to make him easier to draw because you draw in a realistic style!! and all of her references are in more cartoony styles! totally okay if you don't need it though !!

i'll send the cr over now!! thank you so much!
i just thought that you might like some extra detail to make him easier to draw because you draw in a realistic style!! and all of her references are in more cartoony styles! totally okay if you don't need it though !!

i'll send the cr over now!! thank you so much!
JGJgvgA.png
Wolf! - FRT +20
fkWjutW.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.png

K8XEDpR.png
pinglist please!! i JUST spent all my dragon cash on genes but. i will be Back
pinglist please!! i JUST spent all my dragon cash on genes but. i will be Back
Hello! Is there still a slot left?

x
Hello! Is there still a slot left?

x
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@umbers Sure thing!

@sojubean
Reading the bio I unfortunately don't feel comfortable drawing your character, sorry.
@umbers Sure thing!

@sojubean
Reading the bio I unfortunately don't feel comfortable drawing your character, sorry.

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30