Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tanija's Bustshots With Style
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Tanija Hi! I would like a FRC slot.

Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: https://toyhou.se/22626090.viniet#68374880
https://toyhou.se/22607649.heathlings#68317765
Notes: Braids don't need to be drawn.
She is usually calm, but she fights like she's insane without fear or doubt.
No-go: nothing, take all the artistic liberty and do what you feel like
WIP?: yes
@Tanija Hi! I would like a FRC slot.

Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: https://toyhou.se/22626090.viniet#68374880
https://toyhou.se/22607649.heathlings#68317765
Notes: Braids don't need to be drawn.
She is usually calm, but she fights like she's insane without fear or doubt.
No-go: nothing, take all the artistic liberty and do what you feel like
WIP?: yes
HljVtLX.png
@Amut
Sounds great, will do! I love me some pretty vampire boys.

The second character will be 40% of the price, so, it's 42$
If you are fine with that, I will send an invoice (please let me know your mail in PM again, I am afraid I would have to dig for it)

@Dakkokki
Just to clarify, you want a bustshot but with the tail visible? Feel free to send the gems then!

@Fallgotten
I love horse OCs! Feel free to send payment, will give you a slot! :)
@Amut
Sounds great, will do! I love me some pretty vampire boys.

The second character will be 40% of the price, so, it's 42$
If you are fine with that, I will send an invoice (please let me know your mail in PM again, I am afraid I would have to dig for it)

@Dakkokki
Just to clarify, you want a bustshot but with the tail visible? Feel free to send the gems then!

@Fallgotten
I love horse OCs! Feel free to send payment, will give you a slot! :)
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija
If possible, that'd be awesome! But if not, that's okay too, don't force it XD

Also, I'll send the gems now!
@Tanija
If possible, that'd be awesome! But if not, that's okay too, don't force it XD

Also, I'll send the gems now!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Hello @Tanija!
I hope you're doing well!! I just wanted to make sure it was still possible to take an USD slot? I'd be interested in one! :)
Hello @Tanija!
I hope you're doing well!! I just wanted to make sure it was still possible to take an USD slot? I'd be interested in one! :)
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@DanceMacabre
Hello there! Of course, there's still an open slot. :)
@DanceMacabre
Hello there! Of course, there's still an open slot. :)

@Tanija
Perfect, I'll take it then!

Here is the form for my dude! :)
Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: here
That's exactly him so you can definitely base your work on that reference! :)
Notes: if you could add a few things that aren't on the reference image: he has a few piercings: a septum, two silver rings on his right nostril as well two other silver rings on his left bottom lip. He has a cut on lieft eyebrow, like that
I'd also really appreciate it if you could draw his neck/throat tattoos, approximately is enough ofc! He loves shawl collar hoodies as well so it'd be great if you could draw him in one!
Also, if you could draw some dark dirt traces (car grease/oil) on his face, it'd be perfect! He's a mechanic so he often gets dirty! :D
I'd LOVE if you could add his pet snake Gisele as well, she's a green tree python!
No-go: none, have fun!
WIP?: //
Payment method: usd

I hope I didn't forget anything but I think it's all good! I'm waiting for your invoice! :)
@Tanija
Perfect, I'll take it then!

Here is the form for my dude! :)
Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page: here
That's exactly him so you can definitely base your work on that reference! :)
Notes: if you could add a few things that aren't on the reference image: he has a few piercings: a septum, two silver rings on his right nostril as well two other silver rings on his left bottom lip. He has a cut on lieft eyebrow, like that
I'd also really appreciate it if you could draw his neck/throat tattoos, approximately is enough ofc! He loves shawl collar hoodies as well so it'd be great if you could draw him in one!
Also, if you could draw some dark dirt traces (car grease/oil) on his face, it'd be perfect! He's a mechanic so he often gets dirty! :D
I'd LOVE if you could add his pet snake Gisele as well, she's a green tree python!
No-go: none, have fun!
WIP?: //
Payment method: usd

I hope I didn't forget anything but I think it's all good! I'm waiting for your invoice! :)
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@Tanija Hi there, do you still have open USD slots? I'm not sure if your first post is up to date on that.

If so, I'd love to have a slot!
@Tanija Hi there, do you still have open USD slots? I'm not sure if your first post is up to date on that.

If so, I'd love to have a slot!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown
I just finished a commission, so feel free to send the form, if you want. :)

@DanceMacabre
Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation for a few days! Will send after work.
@vortexbreakdown
I just finished a commission, so feel free to send the form, if you want. :)

@DanceMacabre
Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation for a few days! Will send after work.

That's all good, no worries!! There's no hurry anyway! I hope you enjoyed your vacation! :D
That's all good, no worries!! There's no hurry anyway! I hope you enjoyed your vacation! :D
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@Tanija Fantastic, thanks! [b]Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82791393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827914/82791393_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes: [/b] I'd like an emphasis on the smoke and gold as an accent color. Sivanah's lore is pretty loose, but she's an entity associated with mysterious portal stones in the desert. [i]To the right of the path you find ancient, etched standing stones. Trying to decipher their markings gives you a headache: perhaps you should leave well enough alone. The dragons here seem...different.[/i] [b]No-go:[/b] I'd like to avoid saliva, please. Mostly because she's associated with the desert. [b]WIP?:[/b] Yes, please! [b]Payment method:[/b] USD
@Tanija Fantastic, thanks!

Reference Image/Dragon Bio/Toyhouse Page:
82791393_350.png
Notes:
I'd like an emphasis on the smoke and gold as an accent color. Sivanah's lore is pretty loose, but she's an entity associated with mysterious portal stones in the desert.

To the right of the path you find ancient, etched standing stones. Trying to decipher their markings gives you a headache: perhaps you should leave well enough alone. The dragons here seem...different.

No-go: I'd like to avoid saliva, please. Mostly because she's associated with the desert.

WIP?: Yes, please!

Payment method: USD
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30