Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 695 696 697 698 699 ... 869 870
@dydomio thank you
@dydomio thank you
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
I'd like to add resell to my do not ping list TIA [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
I'd like to add resell to my do not ping list

TIA
7utxZ9x.png
could my ping list be changed to remove breeds, but keep everything else? thanks!
could my ping list be changed to remove breeds, but keep everything else? thanks!
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
Could my pinglist entries all be deleted, except for the bits about bright/rainbow/oversaturated colours, please? (I can't remember exactly what it says)

Basically, I just want to be pinged for eyeburner stuff. Except for if they're Banescale or Aberration skins as I don't have those breeds in my lair (except for one very pastel Bane who I'm not putting eyeburner skins on) and thus don't need to know about them.

Thank you
Could my pinglist entries all be deleted, except for the bits about bright/rainbow/oversaturated colours, please? (I can't remember exactly what it says)

Basically, I just want to be pinged for eyeburner stuff. Except for if they're Banescale or Aberration skins as I don't have those breeds in my lair (except for one very pastel Bane who I'm not putting eyeburner skins on) and thus don't need to know about them.

Thank you
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
could the pinglist entries for fernbrake be changed to @frogletfern ? i’ve changed my username!
could the pinglist entries for fernbrake be changed to @frogletfern ? i’ve changed my username!
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
could all pinglist entries for me (itsscaryoutside#419270) be removed?
could all pinglist entries for me (itsscaryoutside#419270) be removed?
mkU5zQL.png Art by TumbleweedArmy
@Celox Added 'resell' to your Do Not Pings!

@frogletfern I've updated the username for your entry!

@itsscaryoutside Your entry has been removed!

@midnightserenade I removed all the keyword specifics for your entry except 'bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow' and 'eye straining', does that sound okay?

I left your do-not-pings and your breed choices as is. Your breeds list doesn't include Aberrations or Banescales, so you won't get pings for them, but it's also not the full list of breeds. Let me know if you'd like us to add more or make it the full list minus Aberrations and Banescales!

@charaut To achieve 'no preference' for breeds, typically we'll just add the complete breeds list to your entry and leave the other preferences as is. You currently have two entries with conflicting parameters, so that may make it difficult to merge them in a way that includes all breeds and keeps your specifics the way you want. If it's okay, could you submit a new entry using this link (has all the breeds already selected) and choose the keyword specifics you'd want? We can remove the old entries afterward!
@Celox Added 'resell' to your Do Not Pings!

@frogletfern I've updated the username for your entry!

@itsscaryoutside Your entry has been removed!

@midnightserenade I removed all the keyword specifics for your entry except 'bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow' and 'eye straining', does that sound okay?

I left your do-not-pings and your breed choices as is. Your breeds list doesn't include Aberrations or Banescales, so you won't get pings for them, but it's also not the full list of breeds. Let me know if you'd like us to add more or make it the full list minus Aberrations and Banescales!

@charaut To achieve 'no preference' for breeds, typically we'll just add the complete breeds list to your entry and leave the other preferences as is. You currently have two entries with conflicting parameters, so that may make it difficult to merge them in a way that includes all breeds and keeps your specifics the way you want. If it's okay, could you submit a new entry using this link (has all the breeds already selected) and choose the keyword specifics you'd want? We can remove the old entries afterward!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio That sounds great. I...honestly can't remember which breeds I selected and which ones I didn't but I think I'm possibly missing out on things and my lair profile has been changing so please add the other breeds in for me apart from Banes and Aberrs and I don't want to automatically be pinged for new breeds, either. It can take me a little while to make up my mind on new breeds so if we get new ones, I'll make a conscious choice to request to have it added if I end up liking it.

Thank you so much.
@Dydomio That sounds great. I...honestly can't remember which breeds I selected and which ones I didn't but I think I'm possibly missing out on things and my lair profile has been changing so please add the other breeds in for me apart from Banes and Aberrs and I don't want to automatically be pinged for new breeds, either. It can take me a little while to make up my mind on new breeds so if we get new ones, I'll make a conscious choice to request to have it added if I end up liking it.

Thank you so much.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
would it be easier to remove all the entries i have right now and just re-enter them?
would it be easier to remove all the entries i have right now and just re-enter them?
yeah oh yeah yeah oohh yeah yeah
can my entry please be edited?

add breeds: Coatl F, Gaoler M & F, Imperial F
add to do not ping: resell
can my entry please be edited?

add breeds: Coatl F, Gaoler M & F, Imperial F
add to do not ping: resell
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
1 2 ... 695 696 697 698 699 ... 869 870