Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [IC] Final Fantasy hub?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Never played final fantasy but this is the song of all time
Never played final fantasy but this is the song of all time
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
i got into ffxiv back in april im seriously loving it (playing it right now as we speak hehe). i never really played any of the final fantasy games and i actually downloaded one of the remakes that game out only to drop that. honestly dropped ffxiv for a month or two before picking it back up and boy do i regret not coming back sooner.

chose white mage as my first class and now im maining gunbreaker. ive met so many nice people so far just eughhhh this community is so friendly. not to mention some of the people ive met helped my with my gear right as i came back.

honestly want to try playing the remake again since im loving online rn
i got into ffxiv back in april im seriously loving it (playing it right now as we speak hehe). i never really played any of the final fantasy games and i actually downloaded one of the remakes that game out only to drop that. honestly dropped ffxiv for a month or two before picking it back up and boy do i regret not coming back sooner.

chose white mage as my first class and now im maining gunbreaker. ive met so many nice people so far just eughhhh this community is so friendly. not to mention some of the people ive met helped my with my gear right as i came back.

honestly want to try playing the remake again since im loving online rn
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Oh I'd say I'm a decent fan of the final fantasies. I've only actually played XIV (which I absolutely love!) but I've watched playthroughs/absorbed the gist of some others (VII, IX, X, and XV in particular).

I'm not really sure if I'm that into what's been shown of XVI so far but I'm probably going to watch playthroughs or cutscene compilations once those start to drop.
Oh I'd say I'm a decent fan of the final fantasies. I've only actually played XIV (which I absolutely love!) but I've watched playthroughs/absorbed the gist of some others (VII, IX, X, and XV in particular).

I'm not really sure if I'm that into what's been shown of XVI so far but I'm probably going to watch playthroughs or cutscene compilations once those start to drop.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
I'm a massive SqureEnix fan and I've spent an astronimic amount of money on them as a company by this point... Though I'd say I'm a "fairly new*" fan of Final Fantasy as a whole franchise, I adore it of what games I do own.

I've had FFXIV on my PS4 since 3 years ago, but I've only gotten proper into it this year thanks to two of my friends and have been having an absolute blast!
also Hot Take, but nothings got even a cinch on Heavensward, that expac is peak to me-
I'm a massive SqureEnix fan and I've spent an astronimic amount of money on them as a company by this point... Though I'd say I'm a "fairly new*" fan of Final Fantasy as a whole franchise, I adore it of what games I do own.

I've had FFXIV on my PS4 since 3 years ago, but I've only gotten proper into it this year thanks to two of my friends and have been having an absolute blast!
also Hot Take, but nothings got even a cinch on Heavensward, that expac is peak to me-
I don’t play a lot of FF games in general, but do I see FFXV?? I’ve spent like 300 hours in that game so far and I still haven’t gotten bored!

Also, I see you mentioned Nyx. Nyx Ulric is GORGEOUS. Shame we only got him in the movie :’)
I don’t play a lot of FF games in general, but do I see FFXV?? I’ve spent like 300 hours in that game so far and I still haven’t gotten bored!

Also, I see you mentioned Nyx. Nyx Ulric is GORGEOUS. Shame we only got him in the movie :’)
unknown.png
Been lurking this thread for a while, so I guess I should finally post! I've played a fair amount of the *** from VII onwards and am fairly familiar with VI since my brother was into it. Currently XIV is eating all of my spare time, though!

I play on the Crystal DC (Lucent Stormstrider on Mateus) and would be glad to help with duties or suchlike. I play all roles, so I can be people's ticket to a fast queue.
Been lurking this thread for a while, so I guess I should finally post! I've played a fair amount of the *** from VII onwards and am fairly familiar with VI since my brother was into it. Currently XIV is eating all of my spare time, though!

I play on the Crystal DC (Lucent Stormstrider on Mateus) and would be glad to help with duties or suchlike. I play all roles, so I can be people's ticket to a fast queue.
tumblr_p6peo3Swce1vv0exyo2_400.png
anyone else seen the new crisis core remake trailer!!!! im soo excited for it, it's looking so good so far +_+

i kinda hope they redo stuff closer to the end of the game... no spoilers but a lot of later game story just made no sense to me, so it'll be nice if they make it more comprehensible
anyone else seen the new crisis core remake trailer!!!! im soo excited for it, it's looking so good so far +_+

i kinda hope they redo stuff closer to the end of the game... no spoilers but a lot of later game story just made no sense to me, so it'll be nice if they make it more comprehensible
1f35ef704bb63cd696b2b183ad1f0aab82c8fb79.gif
vixen + it/xe + frt +2
I am really excited for it! Honestly was not expecting it to come out this year, but I am so happy that it is. It looks like it is still going to be a high quality remaster, so I don't know if they will be making any changes to the story.
Looking forward to playing it at the end of the year!
I am really excited for it! Honestly was not expecting it to come out this year, but I am so happy that it is. It looks like it is still going to be a high quality remaster, so I don't know if they will be making any changes to the story.
Looking forward to playing it at the end of the year!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I have some personal grievances with regards to a certain casting decision I don't really want to get into here, but outside of that, I'm very excited for Reunion! Definitely going to watch some playthroughs once they start to drop
I have some personal grievances with regards to a certain casting decision I don't really want to get into here, but outside of that, I'm very excited for Reunion! Definitely going to watch some playthroughs once they start to drop
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14