Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [IC] Final Fantasy hub?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yeah, me too. Though at least with Xbox exclusives they're on PC as well...

Ah well, hopefully they change their minds about it. If not I guess I'll be playing it 6 months later on PC! Lol.
Yeah, me too. Though at least with Xbox exclusives they're on PC as well...

Ah well, hopefully they change their minds about it. If not I guess I'll be playing it 6 months later on PC! Lol.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Setzer from FFVI is pretty.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. *walks out and goes back to wherever I landed the airship*
Setzer from FFVI is pretty.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. *walks out and goes back to wherever I landed the airship*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
excuse me sir, you landed your airship on my goddamn car
excuse me sir, you landed your airship on my goddamn car
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
FF16 trailer on State of Play now! Let's GOOO!

Edit: Summer 2023 release, damn I really hoped it'd be out sooner.

The summon vs summon combat looks so cool.
FF16 trailer on State of Play now! Let's GOOO!

Edit: Summer 2023 release, damn I really hoped it'd be out sooner.

The summon vs summon combat looks so cool.
FF16 looks so good!!!
FF16 looks so good!!!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
The combat looks amazing, I'm not even bothered that it looks like there'll be no party members. I'd be fine with traveling with a group you interact with but Clive does all the fighting.
The combat looks amazing, I'm not even bothered that it looks like there'll be no party members. I'd be fine with traveling with a group you interact with but Clive does all the fighting.
16 looks AMAZING!!!!! a bit sad we have to wait a whole year but omg it looks worth it ToT!! all tbe summons look amazing
16 looks AMAZING!!!!! a bit sad we have to wait a whole year but omg it looks worth it ToT!! all tbe summons look amazing
1f35ef704bb63cd696b2b183ad1f0aab82c8fb79.gif
vixen + it/xe + frt +2
It’ll be out by the time that I finish high school.
It’ll be out by the time that I finish high school.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="BladeDancer" date="2022-06-02 15:41:44" ] The combat looks amazing, I'm not even bothered that it looks like there'll be no party members. I'd be fine with traveling with a group you interact with but Clive does all the fighting. [/quote] Is that confirmed? If it is I'm a little disappointed since I love the idea of party members. Either way it's still a year away, so who knows!
BladeDancer wrote on 2022-06-02 15:41:44:

Is that confirmed? If it is I'm a little disappointed since I love the idea of party members. Either way it's still a year away, so who knows!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
@Sylph

Nah, it's not confirmed, there were just no party members present in combat again.

We also have the lady that's confirmed to be Garuda's dominant whose bio makes it sound like she's traveling with Clive, but we see him using Garuda's wind skills in combat.
@Sylph

Nah, it's not confirmed, there were just no party members present in combat again.

We also have the lady that's confirmed to be Garuda's dominant whose bio makes it sound like she's traveling with Clive, but we see him using Garuda's wind skills in combat.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14