Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What games are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6
looking forward to sploot 3, the amount of hours i put into 2 is ridiculous
also slime rancher 2, i just adored the first
cult of the lamb is sounding pretty fun
maybe pokemon? idk anymore
gimme silksong pls

basically anything with cutesy/cartoony looking characters is on my radar
looking forward to sploot 3, the amount of hours i put into 2 is ridiculous
also slime rancher 2, i just adored the first
cult of the lamb is sounding pretty fun
maybe pokemon? idk anymore
gimme silksong pls

basically anything with cutesy/cartoony looking characters is on my radar
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Silksong and Crowsworn!

It's been roughly five years since I've last picked up a new metroidvania because im stupidly picky and I'm so pumped to get absorbed into one again.
Silksong and Crowsworn!

It's been roughly five years since I've last picked up a new metroidvania because im stupidly picky and I'm so pumped to get absorbed into one again.
I second being excited for the Resi 4 remake, along with the 8 dlc. I'm also really excited for slime rancher 2! Some further out games I'm looking forward to are BOTW2 and the next God of War. I'm also really excited to see what is coming next for Guilty Gear. Strive brought back some old favorites for the DLC and gave others some great new designs.
I second being excited for the Resi 4 remake, along with the 8 dlc. I'm also really excited for slime rancher 2! Some further out games I'm looking forward to are BOTW2 and the next God of War. I'm also really excited to see what is coming next for Guilty Gear. Strive brought back some old favorites for the DLC and gave others some great new designs.
]_____________________________________________________
JvUa9ma.png
f2im1oV.png
(potential spoilers for upcoming fe game) the person who originally posted those leaked fe17 screenshots is also claiming we're going to be getting an fe4 remake and i really hope that's true. as much as i love fe4 the gameplay can be a horrible slog and i'd like a version that doesn't need emulator speedup to be fun. bonus points if they hire Rika Suzuki for the art

also very interested in harvestella. i've been wanting more options for life sims on the switch since story of seasons doesn't look like my thing and rune factory 5 runs... badly. everything they've shown of it so far looks great. hopefully it'll have some form of character customization (and marriage, that's become kind of staple in life sims so it'd be weird not to include it)
(potential spoilers for upcoming fe game) the person who originally posted those leaked fe17 screenshots is also claiming we're going to be getting an fe4 remake and i really hope that's true. as much as i love fe4 the gameplay can be a horrible slog and i'd like a version that doesn't need emulator speedup to be fun. bonus points if they hire Rika Suzuki for the art

also very interested in harvestella. i've been wanting more options for life sims on the switch since story of seasons doesn't look like my thing and rune factory 5 runs... badly. everything they've shown of it so far looks great. hopefully it'll have some form of character customization (and marriage, that's become kind of staple in life sims so it'd be weird not to include it)
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I'm pretty hyped for pokemon scarlet/violet- I was very hesitant to get excited after the last few game releases and how those went down, but it really feels like pokemon are trying to pick up the slack.. though I do hope they push back the release date. I can't imagine what kind of hell their game devs are in, pushing out so many games so fast ^ ^' But yeah all in all it looks very promising!

I'm also hyped to play Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak- I know it came out a bit ago now but I haven't bought it yet still and I'm excited to do so when I feel like getting back into the game ^ ^

I forgot slime rancher 2 was a thing! I'm definitely looking forward to more slime rancher :D
I'm pretty hyped for pokemon scarlet/violet- I was very hesitant to get excited after the last few game releases and how those went down, but it really feels like pokemon are trying to pick up the slack.. though I do hope they push back the release date. I can't imagine what kind of hell their game devs are in, pushing out so many games so fast ^ ^' But yeah all in all it looks very promising!

I'm also hyped to play Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak- I know it came out a bit ago now but I haven't bought it yet still and I'm excited to do so when I feel like getting back into the game ^ ^

I forgot slime rancher 2 was a thing! I'm definitely looking forward to more slime rancher :D
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
suuuuper hyped about Splatoon 3!!! my friends and i watched the direct yesterday and we're SOOO HYPED UP!!! we even played a bit of Sploon2 to ease it off LOL

i also watched some gameplay of Cult of the Lamb, so maybe that as well??? i'll have to watch a bit more to see if it's my style though.
& excited for pokemon scarvi <3 i know pokemon hasn't been doing all too well with their mainline games recently, but this one looks super cool, i just hope it lives up to expectations <3
suuuuper hyped about Splatoon 3!!! my friends and i watched the direct yesterday and we're SOOO HYPED UP!!! we even played a bit of Sploon2 to ease it off LOL

i also watched some gameplay of Cult of the Lamb, so maybe that as well??? i'll have to watch a bit more to see if it's my style though.
& excited for pokemon scarvi <3 i know pokemon hasn't been doing all too well with their mainline games recently, but this one looks super cool, i just hope it lives up to expectations <3

dreamy ! she/it
Delivered at the Speed of Light!
ezgif-1-7654f28258.png

tumblr_oubhelQUv91qlxugio1_75sq.png tumblr_oubhelQUv91qlxugio2_75sq.png
'Scuse me! Ra*bits' superstar, Tenma Mitsuru, comin' through!

whatever angry birds next is

i dont even know anything about it but playtesters say its really good, and also as of today it turns out its also going to be on pc and console (as opposed to just mobile) which is huge
whatever angry birds next is

i dont even know anything about it but playtesters say its really good, and also as of today it turns out its also going to be on pc and console (as opposed to just mobile) which is huge
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Splat!!!!! Yes!!!! The splat game!!!!

Also Silksong and Bayonetta 3, but Splatoon is taking up so much of my brain right now.
Splat!!!!! Yes!!!! The splat game!!!!

Also Silksong and Bayonetta 3, but Splatoon is taking up so much of my brain right now.
YUDrFCG.png
Roots of Pacha.
It's like a neolithic stardew valley. No release date announced yet, but it looks AWESOME.
Roots of Pacha.
It's like a neolithic stardew valley. No release date announced yet, but it looks AWESOME.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
Paleo Pines. It's a dinosaur rancher game that's been in the works for a few years. You can have Dino buddies that help you explore/gather/terraform etc. You have a farm and there's tons of cute NPC's. I believe one of them is Non Binary, if I remember correctly?

Anyways. The dinos are the CUTEST things I have ever seen. I need every single one of them NOW.
Paleo Pines. It's a dinosaur rancher game that's been in the works for a few years. You can have Dino buddies that help you explore/gather/terraform etc. You have a farm and there's tons of cute NPC's. I believe one of them is Non Binary, if I remember correctly?

Anyways. The dinos are the CUTEST things I have ever seen. I need every single one of them NOW.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6