Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Warrior's Lore Leveling League (Prizes!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[b][/b][center][Size=6][b]Warrior's Lore Leveling League[/b][/size][/center] [b]Open for entries![/b] [b]runner of this event: @Cytus please ping them for questions and event things! I'm merely assisting[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80058550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800586/80058550_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][i]At the break of dawn, your gaze falls upon a long, winding road. It is littered with golden ashes, the eastern winds beating down upon all who stand before it. Treading it is an arduous journey, and it will only permit the strong and battle-hardened to pass. Though the sun forces you to squint, you can make out the visage of a winding spire in the distance, decorated with banners and runic letterings - each spelling out a name. You wonder if yours might join them. This is a sacred place, where the victorious will be eternally remembered and immortalized in triumph. The one who sits at the peak is the representation of glory itself - a unique sort of madness that befalls all warriors, in one way or another. Their spirit speaks to you. Though you are miles away, the voice invigorates your weary body, and demands the entirety of your attention. It beckons you - and this is both a challenge and an invitation. “You aspire to this place, do you not? It does not matter why you fight, or how you will do it. But the passage is open only to those who try - even if they fall again and again in the attempt. Seek me out, and be rewarded lavishly for the heights that you attain.” What lies before you is a gleaming scroll, alongside an ethereal weapon, tailored for your hand. Will you rise to the challenge?[/i] [/center] [left][b]Index:[/b][/left] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3160304/1#post_3160304]Start Here![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3160304/1#post_51962847]Rules and Participation![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3160304/1#post_51962849]Leveling Prompts![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3160304/1#post_51962851]Raffle Prizes![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3160304/1#post_51962852]Participants List![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3160304/1#post_51962856] Watchers Pinglist![/url]
Warrior's Lore Leveling League

Open for entries!
runner of this event: @Cytus please ping them for questions and event things! I'm merely assisting
80058550_350.png

At the break of dawn, your gaze falls upon a long, winding road. It is littered with golden ashes, the eastern winds beating down upon all who stand before it. Treading it is an arduous journey, and it will only permit the strong and battle-hardened to pass. Though the sun forces you to squint, you can make out the visage of a winding spire in the distance, decorated with banners and runic letterings - each spelling out a name.

You wonder if yours might join them.

This is a sacred place, where the victorious will be eternally remembered and immortalized in triumph. The one who sits at the peak is the representation of glory itself - a unique sort of madness that befalls all warriors, in one way or another. Their spirit speaks to you.

Though you are miles away, the voice invigorates your weary body, and demands the entirety of your attention. It beckons you - and this is both a challenge and an invitation.

“You aspire to this place, do you not? It does not matter why you fight, or how you will do it. But the passage is open only to those who try - even if they fall again and again in the attempt. Seek me out, and be rewarded lavishly for the heights that you attain.”

What lies before you is a gleaming scroll, alongside an ethereal weapon, tailored for your hand. Will you rise to the challenge?

Index:
Start Here!
Rules and Participation!
Leveling Prompts!
Raffle Prizes!
Participants List!
Watchers Pinglist!
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
Welcome to the 2022 Warrior’s Way Lore Leveling League! This is a creative event that is dedicated to helping people train their first lv25 (with the aid of the event boost)! It can be very difficult to do this for the first time, and Warrior’s Way is an excellent time to attempt it. Here, we offer prize incentives to help motivate your training, as well as a chance to write some lore for that soon-to-be-25!

Rules and the event process are outlined below, as well as the prompts you’ll need to answer in order to start and finish the event.

Event Rules:

1. In order to qualify for a raffle ticket, you must display your dragon openly in the thread when they are at lv1, alongside their corresponding writing. When you show them again at lv25, your entry will be confirmed.

2. You may earn up to 3 additional tickets by posting again as the same dragon at lv10, lv15, and lv20. However, the tickets will only count when they have reached lv25.

3. You'll receive an individual prize when the dragon reaches lv25 as well, which is a mystery package.

4. Only 1 dragon per person may qualify.

5. Leveling can be done however you wish and in whichever venue. We are using the honor system for this - and because it would defeat the point of the event if someone else leveled the dragon for you.

6. When you receive a reply to your entry prompt, you may consider the dragon’s entry at lv1 to be confirmed, and you can begin leveling then

7. This event is open to those who are not training their first level 25! It is primarily made to encourage people to train their first, but you're welcome to participate anyways if you're trying to train a lv25 for lore!

Participation:

1. Select a dragon from your lair you'd like to train to 25 for this event! It can be for any build you want - Mire Flier, Ghostbuster, Workshop Worker, Sedona, etc.

2. This dragon must be lv1. Link them in the thread and answer the prompt for entrants in-character.

3. Go to coli, and get to leveling! If you'd like, you're free to include additional posts as the same dragon at certain level thresholds.

4. Once they have reached lv25, link them again and answer the finishing prompt.

5. Have fun! Add apparel, add a familiar, write an epic tale in their bio about how they rescued an unhatched egg from the Mire or fought off the ghost of their former lover. This is as much of a creative event as it is a motivator for people who don't have their first lv25.

Welcome to the 2022 Warrior’s Way Lore Leveling League! This is a creative event that is dedicated to helping people train their first lv25 (with the aid of the event boost)! It can be very difficult to do this for the first time, and Warrior’s Way is an excellent time to attempt it. Here, we offer prize incentives to help motivate your training, as well as a chance to write some lore for that soon-to-be-25!

Rules and the event process are outlined below, as well as the prompts you’ll need to answer in order to start and finish the event.

Event Rules:

1. In order to qualify for a raffle ticket, you must display your dragon openly in the thread when they are at lv1, alongside their corresponding writing. When you show them again at lv25, your entry will be confirmed.

2. You may earn up to 3 additional tickets by posting again as the same dragon at lv10, lv15, and lv20. However, the tickets will only count when they have reached lv25.

3. You'll receive an individual prize when the dragon reaches lv25 as well, which is a mystery package.

4. Only 1 dragon per person may qualify.

5. Leveling can be done however you wish and in whichever venue. We are using the honor system for this - and because it would defeat the point of the event if someone else leveled the dragon for you.

6. When you receive a reply to your entry prompt, you may consider the dragon’s entry at lv1 to be confirmed, and you can begin leveling then

7. This event is open to those who are not training their first level 25! It is primarily made to encourage people to train their first, but you're welcome to participate anyways if you're trying to train a lv25 for lore!

Participation:

1. Select a dragon from your lair you'd like to train to 25 for this event! It can be for any build you want - Mire Flier, Ghostbuster, Workshop Worker, Sedona, etc.

2. This dragon must be lv1. Link them in the thread and answer the prompt for entrants in-character.

3. Go to coli, and get to leveling! If you'd like, you're free to include additional posts as the same dragon at certain level thresholds.

4. Once they have reached lv25, link them again and answer the finishing prompt.

5. Have fun! Add apparel, add a familiar, write an epic tale in their bio about how they rescued an unhatched egg from the Mire or fought off the ghost of their former lover. This is as much of a creative event as it is a motivator for people who don't have their first lv25.

fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
[center][b]Leveling Prompts![/b][/center] [quote=Entry prompts] [center][i]“Welcome, aspiring warrior. Tell me your name, and answer me this…” [/i][/center] [b]Select one:[/b] ”What motivates you to train? Or perhaps, is there a ‘who’ instead?” “What is it that you fear in the upcoming battles?“ “Is there something you hope to attain by the end?” “What do you think is the surest way to success?” [/quote] [quote=Level 10 prompts] [b]Select one:[/b] "What have you learned thus far from combat?" "Do you have any fears, and how will you confront them?" "Has your goal changed from when you began? What of your motivation?" "How do you feel about the decision to embark on this road, now that you've taken it on?"[/quote] [quote= Level 15 prompts] [b]Select one:[/b] "Tell me about an encounter that was difficult for you." "Do you have any allies, or do you walk alone? For what reason do you fight by another's side, or on your own?" "How do you treat the spoils of battle?" "Is there an enemy you despise above all others?"[/quote] [quote=Level 20 prompts] [b]Select one:[/b] "What do you do with the bodies of fallen allies? Or conversely, foes?" "What scars have you gained from these tribulations?" "What is the battlefield to you? What does it represent?" "How do you carry yourself? Do you do so with pride, knowing you are a survivor? Or do you not wish to display the fact that you have taken lives?"[/quote] [quote=Level 25 Prompts] [center][i]"You stand at the gates of the lighthouse. I remember your name."[/i][/center] [b]Select one:[/b] "What is the most valuable lesson that combat has taught you?" "Do you believe that your original motivation still holds weight? If not, what else bound you to this path?" "Will you return to the battlefield and fight on, or do you believe that you deserve rest?" "What is your greatest triumph?"[/quote] [quote= Final Prompt] [center][i]"You have spoken a most enlightening truth. There will only be a final question from me. Answer it as you see fit."[/i] [/center] "What does 'glory' mean?"[/quote]
Leveling Prompts!

Entry prompts wrote:
“Welcome, aspiring warrior. Tell me your name, and answer me this…”

Select one:

”What motivates you to train? Or perhaps, is there a ‘who’ instead?”

“What is it that you fear in the upcoming battles?“

“Is there something you hope to attain by the end?”

“What do you think is the surest way to success?”

Level 10 prompts wrote:

Select one:

"What have you learned thus far from combat?"

"Do you have any fears, and how will you confront them?"

"Has your goal changed from when you began? What of your motivation?"

"How do you feel about the decision to embark on this road, now that you've taken it on?"

Level 15 prompts wrote:

Select one:

"Tell me about an encounter that was difficult for you."

"Do you have any allies, or do you walk alone? For what reason do you fight by another's side, or on your own?"

"How do you treat the spoils of battle?"

"Is there an enemy you despise above all others?"

Level 20 prompts wrote:

Select one:

"What do you do with the bodies of fallen allies? Or conversely, foes?"

"What scars have you gained from these tribulations?"

"What is the battlefield to you? What does it represent?"

"How do you carry yourself? Do you do so with pride, knowing you are a survivor? Or do you not wish to display the fact that you have taken lives?"

Level 25 Prompts wrote:
"You stand at the gates of the lighthouse. I remember your name."

Select one:

"What is the most valuable lesson that combat has taught you?"

"Do you believe that your original motivation still holds weight? If not, what else bound you to this path?"

"Will you return to the battlefield and fight on, or do you believe that you deserve rest?"

"What is your greatest triumph?"

Final Prompt wrote:
"You have spoken a most enlightening truth. There will only be a final question from me. Answer it as you see fit."

"What does 'glory' mean?"
[center][b]Raffle![/b][/center] [center][i]This is still a wip we will be adding prizes as the event goes on![/i][/center] [b]Grand prizes![/b] [quote=Lighthouse Crown] [item=Sunguard Chest] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Luminous Legguards] -Sunguard Chest -Solar Blades -Luminous Legguards[/quote] [quote=Call to Battle] [item=Standard of the Arcanist] [item=Standard of the Earthshaker] [item=Standard of the Flamecaller] [item=Standard of the Gladekeeper] [item=Standard of the Icewarden] [item=Standard of the Lightweaver] [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] [item=Standard of the Shadowbinder] [item=Standard of the Stormcatcher] [item=Standard of the Tidelord] [item=Standard of the Windsinger] Full set of Elemental Standards (2020 fest item)[/quote] [quote=Elemental Armaments] [item=Rimeplate] [item=Glacierguard Platemail] [item=Deeprealm Trident] -Rimeplate -Glacierguard Platemail -Deeprealm Trident[/quote] [quote=Prismatic Treasures] [item=Prismatic Token] X number of Prismatic Tokens[/quote] [quote=War Paints] UMA prizes will get listed here / 1 per person[/quote] [quote=Mage’s Foci] [item=Unearthly Onyx Trunk] [item=Haunted Flame Candles] -Unearthly Onyx Trunk -Haunted Flame Candles[/quote] [quote=Be Unseen] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] Marva’s Invisibility Cloak[/quote] [quote=Battles Survived] 1 full stack of each Warrior’s Way exchange item[/quote] [quote=Scars Gained] [item=Violet Daredevil Cover] [item=Illuminated Sash] -Violet Daredevil Cover -Illuminated Sash[/quote] [quote=Treasures Claimed] [item=Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant] [item=Daybreak Decorations] -Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant -Daybreak Decorations[/quote] [quote=Emerging Changed] Festival Skins/Accent prizes here[/quote] [quote=Haunting Past] [item=Sinister Presence] -Sinister Presence -Undecided item[/quote] [quote=Hunter’s Prize] [item=Starlight Unicorn Tail] -Starlight Unicorn Tail -Undecided item [/quote]
Raffle!
This is still a wip we will be adding prizes as the event goes on!

Grand prizes!
Lighthouse Crown wrote:

Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Luminous Legguards
-Sunguard Chest -Solar Blades -Luminous Legguards

Call to Battle wrote:
Standard of the Arcanist Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Gladekeeper Standard of the Icewarden Standard of the Lightweaver Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Stormcatcher Standard of the Tidelord Standard of the Windsinger
Full set of Elemental Standards (2020 fest item)

Elemental Armaments wrote:
Rimeplate Glacierguard Platemail Deeprealm Trident
-Rimeplate -Glacierguard Platemail -Deeprealm Trident

Prismatic Treasures wrote:
Prismatic Token
X number of Prismatic Tokens

War Paints wrote:
UMA prizes will get listed here / 1 per person

Mage’s Foci wrote:
Unearthly Onyx Trunk Haunted Flame Candles
-Unearthly Onyx Trunk -Haunted Flame Candles

Be Unseen wrote:
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
Marva’s Invisibility Cloak

Battles Survived wrote:
1 full stack of each Warrior’s Way exchange item

Scars Gained wrote:
Violet Daredevil Cover Illuminated Sash
-Violet Daredevil Cover -Illuminated Sash

Treasures Claimed wrote:
Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant Daybreak Decorations
-Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant -Daybreak Decorations

Emerging Changed wrote:
Festival Skins/Accent prizes here

Haunting Past wrote:
Sinister Presence
-Sinister Presence
-Undecided item

Hunter’s Prize wrote:
Starlight Unicorn Tail
-Starlight Unicorn Tail
-Undecided item
Participants!
This will be a pinglist and general list of participants in the event!

@/byx26
@/LeggomyEggos
@/hawketh
@/musingrat
@/mintea00
@/IzzetQueen
@/Hypothesis
@/Freefire
@/Trexdescendant
@/playerpichu
@/Nozaria
@/rockss
Participants!
This will be a pinglist and general list of participants in the event!

@/byx26
@/LeggomyEggos
@/hawketh
@/musingrat
@/mintea00
@/IzzetQueen
@/Hypothesis
@/Freefire
@/Trexdescendant
@/playerpichu
@/Nozaria
@/rockss
Pinglist!
This will be a watchlist of sorts for those who want to watch the event and see who wins what!
Pinglist!
This will be a watchlist of sorts for those who want to watch the event and see who wins what!
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10