Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Today's the day for warriors way!
1 2 3
Wooo 3 hours
Wooo 3 hours
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
What is this all about?
Can you tell me?
What is going to be implemented or recovered?
What benefits do come out of it?
Thank youuuuu! <3
What is this all about?
Can you tell me?
What is going to be implemented or recovered?
What benefits do come out of it?
Thank youuuuu! <3
@ulalena Basically there's going to be new warrior themed items and a coli exp boost.
You can see the announcement from last year here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3044795#post_3044795
@ulalena Basically there's going to be new warrior themed items and a coli exp boost.
You can see the announcement from last year here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3044795#post_3044795
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Under 2 hours left now! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Under 2 hours left now!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Almost 30 minutes!! So excited :D I hope there's gonna be lots of new battle apparel like PLEASE I need more weapons ;-;
Almost 30 minutes!! So excited :D I hope there's gonna be lots of new battle apparel like PLEASE I need more weapons ;-;
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
its here!!!!!!
its here!!!!!!
Wishlist
@Lonin
Thank youuuu! <3
@Lonin
Thank youuuu! <3
Anyone have an idea of what the best levels for farming and/or leveling fodder will be during WW? It's my first year doing it and I'm just not sure where to start in the coli!
Anyone have an idea of what the best levels for farming and/or leveling fodder will be during WW? It's my first year doing it and I'm just not sure where to start in the coli!
.................. 7kXqKFJ.png
water_small.png
At1HVKx.png
Z2soOA2.png
s66ne93.png
[quote name="@amibe" date="2022-08-10 09:34:13" ] Anyone have an idea of what the best levels for farming and/or leveling fodder will be during WW? It's my first year doing it and I'm just not sure where to start in the coli! [/quote] Hello, if there's any differing rates per venue, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514]Festival Guide[/url] will usually mention it! There doesn't seem to be anything mentioned at the moment; that might change throughout the event as data gets calculated, but there also might just not be any significant difference. You'll get the same items in any venue. In general, farming you want to be able to finish battles fast but get a nice number of enemies per battle. Strategies change depending on whether you want a chance at Eliminate (in which case farm a venue Blooming Grove or above) or if you just want to go fast (in which case Scorched Forest is your best friend). Training venues, it should be fine to stick with whichever you like best! I've tried Mire and Ghostlight thus far and they've both felt pretty equal to me. Good luck! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@amibe wrote on 2022-08-10 09:34:13:

Hello, if there's any differing rates per venue, the Festival Guide will usually mention it! There doesn't seem to be anything mentioned at the moment; that might change throughout the event as data gets calculated, but there also might just not be any significant difference. You'll get the same items in any venue.

In general, farming you want to be able to finish battles fast but get a nice number of enemies per battle. Strategies change depending on whether you want a chance at Eliminate (in which case farm a venue Blooming Grove or above) or if you just want to go fast (in which case Scorched Forest is your best friend).

Training venues, it should be fine to stick with whichever you like best! I've tried Mire and Ghostlight thus far and they've both felt pretty equal to me. Good luck!
@mothscale thanks so much!! I usually train in the Kelp beds, I'll see which I like best during this event :)
@mothscale thanks so much!! I usually train in the Kelp beds, I'll see which I like best during this event :)
.................. 7kXqKFJ.png
water_small.png
At1HVKx.png
Z2soOA2.png
s66ne93.png
1 2 3