Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OLD account checking in
1 2 3
[quote name="animatedHumorist" date="2022-08-03 19:16:07" ] [quote name="KrazKitCat" date="2022-08-03 18:20:55" ] [quote name="Niceless" date="2022-08-03 17:34:33" ] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2022-08-03 17:29:13" ] Oz is going to be worth an absolute fortune. [/quote] Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better. [/quote] And the fact that he's a 6-digit with completely named offspring?? Man that's rare [/quote] definitely one of the most pricey dragons in that lair, aside from the two non-progen 4 digits. [/quote] Agreed. U rich man!
animatedHumorist wrote on 2022-08-03 19:16:07:
KrazKitCat wrote on 2022-08-03 18:20:55:
Niceless wrote on 2022-08-03 17:34:33:
Cruelty wrote on 2022-08-03 17:29:13:
Oz is going to be worth an absolute fortune.
Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better.

And the fact that he's a 6-digit with completely named offspring?? Man that's rare

definitely one of the most pricey dragons in that lair, aside from the two non-progen 4 digits.
Agreed. U rich man!
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@Valhoon
Oh man nice! Oz is a 6-digit 2-letter dragon! I'm much better with 2L prices than low IDs, but I'd say he's worth 20-30kg minimum. If by any chance you would want to trade any 2 of my current 2-letter dragons for him? I have an XXX Cyan unbred named "Cy", a lowbred Imperial named "Ao", and more in there. Depending on which dragons, maybe 3 would be a better trade

I do have one dragon named Oz already but Oz is my irl name so i like the name more lol

(no pressure tho, your guy is cool B) )
@Valhoon
Oh man nice! Oz is a 6-digit 2-letter dragon! I'm much better with 2L prices than low IDs, but I'd say he's worth 20-30kg minimum. If by any chance you would want to trade any 2 of my current 2-letter dragons for him? I have an XXX Cyan unbred named "Cy", a lowbred Imperial named "Ao", and more in there. Depending on which dragons, maybe 3 would be a better trade

I do have one dragon named Oz already but Oz is my irl name so i like the name more lol

(no pressure tho, your guy is cool B) )
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been MEGA busy with work and such. Y’all have certainly given me a lot to consider. Thanks for the info :) when I have more time I’ll take the time to dive back in.
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been MEGA busy with work and such. Y’all have certainly given me a lot to consider. Thanks for the info :) when I have more time I’ll take the time to dive back in.
Neat! I remember when I registered and everybody was envious of low digit accounts. Nowadays people are amazed by my account age as well, which is such a shift.
Neat! I remember when I registered and everybody was envious of low digit accounts. Nowadays people are amazed by my account age as well, which is such a shift.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3