Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Out of context quotes!
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 222 223
"Aww stop it, you're gonna make me blush! ..Wait nevermind that's just internal bleeding, I think I'm dying help-" -my best friend at 3 am (jokingly ofc dw she wasn't actually dying aksjdkdjdk)
"Aww stop it, you're gonna make me blush! ..Wait nevermind that's just internal bleeding, I think I'm dying help-" -my best friend at 3 am (jokingly ofc dw she wasn't actually dying aksjdkdjdk)
"that's a fancy way of saying you're grounded" - punning at a friend who isn't allowed to climb ladders for a while
(edit for context) said friend sprained their ankle... while climbing a ladder. yep.
"that's a fancy way of saying you're grounded" - punning at a friend who isn't allowed to climb ladders for a while
(edit for context) said friend sprained their ankle... while climbing a ladder. yep.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I'm bored so
"No, what! That's your hallucination." -Alx Preston, game developer, Heart Machine
I'm bored so
"No, what! That's your hallucination." -Alx Preston, game developer, Heart Machine
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
"This is truly an Emoji 94 moment."
"This is truly an Emoji 94 moment."
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
How it started
"Poisoning horses isn't a genre of films."

How it ended
"You obviously don't have a solid grasp of jungian archetypes."
How it started
"Poisoning horses isn't a genre of films."

How it ended
"You obviously don't have a solid grasp of jungian archetypes."
”What do you mean he’ll be explaining the season? Will he also go into the other seasons and their perks?”
”What do you mean he’ll be explaining the season? Will he also go into the other seasons and their perks?”
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/c715Run.png[/img]
c715Run.png
omMSceP.png
_> crow/tobi
___ 0DJvxSf.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Si3L8Mb.png
sxmoj5E.png
NOP5viO.png
FObX7rS.png
___ | > i love cats, anime,
| cosplay, games, art
| & photography
| > click for best song
| > current hyperfixation;
| One Piece (usopp is my bbg)
__ |
|
|
|
|
|
___ yjLHE65.gif ___
NfQe5R0.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
“Content notes: Human corpses, spiders, trans discrimination”
“Content notes: Human corpses, spiders, trans discrimination”
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
*sarcasm and insanity*Aw, it’s just like Christmas with all the stuff im giving away!
*sarcasm and insanity*Aw, it’s just like Christmas with all the stuff im giving away!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
"So apparently my first instinct on hearing a Vocaloid song that is a banger is to make a fanscry"
"So apparently my first instinct on hearing a Vocaloid song that is a banger is to make a fanscry"
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 222 223