Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 105
@arsalein @ineedapot
Sending those items over now!
@arsalein @ineedapot
Sending those items over now!
all pronouns +3 fr
[center]@starwing36 May I please have [item= barbarian's shoulder guard] [item= sly glance] [item= golden starswirl] [item= basic book collection] + [item= accent: reedcleft ascendant] (If everything is available of course ^^)
@starwing36

May I please have

Barbarian's Shoulder Guard Sly Glance Golden Starswirl Basic Book Collection
+
Accent: Reedcleft Ascendant

(If everything is available of course ^^)
93836312.png52958121.png79914963.png93382766.png
@OleandersMusic
Sending those over now!
@OleandersMusic
Sending those over now!
all pronouns +3 fr
hello! could i please have:

advisor mitts, advisor footies, advisor tail sleeve, and advisor collar

@Starwing36
hello! could i please have:

advisor mitts, advisor footies, advisor tail sleeve, and advisor collar

@Starwing36
Uq0jDrw.jpg2t1AzV9.pngX87lf.gif5kjb08.png
@Starwing36 May I please have these? [item=simple gold necklace][item=black currant plumed headdress][item=fluttering mandible helmet][item=fluttering wing segments][item=burrowing wing segments]
@Starwing36 May I please have these?

Simple Gold Necklace Black Currant Plumed Headdress Fluttering Mandible Helmet Fluttering Wing Segments Burrowing Wing Segments
@Starwing36 Platinum and Snowstorm are so gorgeous!! I need to thank her for showing me around :D Can I please request [item=golden harvest robe][item=tigerlily flower crown][item=mage's cranberry overcoat] [item=vista: conjurer's hat] [item=harlequin stagwing][item=orbiting spirit] I'd like to buy raffle tickets with a stack of festival currency. I'll send that to you right now, but can I ask if you do badge commissions? Your art is lovely!
@Starwing36 Platinum and Snowstorm are so gorgeous!! I need to thank her for showing me around :D

Can I please request

Golden Harvest Robe Tigerlily Flower Crown Mage's Cranberry Overcoat

Vista: Conjurer's Hat

Harlequin Stagwing Orbiting Spirit

I'd like to buy raffle tickets with a stack of festival currency. I'll send that to you right now, but can I ask if you do badge commissions? Your art is lovely!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@starwing36 hello! if any of the following are still available, i'd love to get: - [item= copper steampunk spats] - [item= dark harvest goblet] - [item= golden harvest robe] - [item= copper harvest robe] - [item= primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] - [item= tropical caiman] - [item= starry ampelope] nothing is expected, anything is appreciated! thank you and hope you have a great rest of your day! o7
@starwing36 hello! if any of the following are still available, i'd love to get:

- Copper Steampunk Spats
- Dark Harvest Goblet
- Golden Harvest Robe
- Copper Harvest Robe

-

- Tropical Caiman
- Starry Ampelope

nothing is expected, anything is appreciated! thank you and hope you have a great rest of your day! o7

x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@wyrmwyrm @KrazKitCat @hawketh @telepathetical
Sending those crossroads!
@wyrmwyrm @KrazKitCat @hawketh @telepathetical
Sending those crossroads!
all pronouns +3 fr
@Starwing36 may i have the fallowing items?

Familiars: starry ampelope and paradise zalis

Smirch tertiary gene

Apparel: lagoon starsilk circlet, fluttering chitin breastplate, fluttering mandible helmet, blue feather wings and the green feather wings

If what im asking for is too much or you don't have the items, anything random will do
@Starwing36 may i have the fallowing items?

Familiars: starry ampelope and paradise zalis

Smirch tertiary gene

Apparel: lagoon starsilk circlet, fluttering chitin breastplate, fluttering mandible helmet, blue feather wings and the green feather wings

If what im asking for is too much or you don't have the items, anything random will do
thank you!!
thank you!!
Uq0jDrw.jpg2t1AzV9.pngX87lf.gif5kjb08.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 105