Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Night Owl Levelling (Offline)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27
@Falkarth

Sure, not a problem. :) I'm adding you now.

Thanks for your interest!
@Falkarth

Sure, not a problem. :) I'm adding you now.

Thanks for your interest!
@KarayanK Thank you so much! ;u;
@KarayanK Thank you so much! ;u;
14555685_2WWFoGqr9jrFj6C.png
July 14, bump 1
July 14, bump 1
@KarayanK
How much is from 18 to 25?
@KarayanK
How much is from 18 to 25?
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@KarayanK

Username: Amielleon
Desired Level(s): Two dragons from 1 to 25
Stats/Battlestones?: Please do not set.
Any discounts?: 5% for the pair dragons. Does the 20% apply to rates on the first page, or...?
Total: 861 gems for just the 5% discount. 689 gems if the 20% also applies.

When would you expect to finish such a job?

EDIT: Wait, I see, you only have one slot for leveling high. Never mind! Add me to the ping list, though.
@KarayanK

Username: Amielleon
Desired Level(s): Two dragons from 1 to 25
Stats/Battlestones?: Please do not set.
Any discounts?: 5% for the pair dragons. Does the 20% apply to rates on the first page, or...?
Total: 861 gems for just the 5% discount. 689 gems if the 20% also applies.

When would you expect to finish such a job?

EDIT: Wait, I see, you only have one slot for leveling high. Never mind! Add me to the ping list, though.
amPWH3j.png
@Thebndjames

My base price from 18-25 is 150k, before any discounts. I might not have a high-level slot open before the opening discount is done. If you'd like, I can add you to my ping list when I open a slot?

@Amielleon

Yup, my high-level slot is full. I want to try to get everyone's dragons back in a timely manner, so I've only been taking one person at a time.

As for an estimated time frame, from 1-25 would be two to three days, depending on how busy I am and if anything happens in RL.

I'll add you to the ping list now. Thanks for your interest. :)
@Thebndjames

My base price from 18-25 is 150k, before any discounts. I might not have a high-level slot open before the opening discount is done. If you'd like, I can add you to my ping list when I open a slot?

@Amielleon

Yup, my high-level slot is full. I want to try to get everyone's dragons back in a timely manner, so I've only been taking one person at a time.

As for an estimated time frame, from 1-25 would be two to three days, depending on how busy I am and if anything happens in RL.

I'll add you to the ping list now. Thanks for your interest. :)
Hello I'm interested in your exalt fodder training services as I have a MASSIVE pile of dragons that didn't sell but I don't exactly have the time to train them for exalting myself.
SIX imperials just out of being babies.

Username: gangstatier
Desired Level(s): level 7 for each of the 6
Stats/Battlestones?: if it'd help things go faster just assign all the points to vitality so they could soak up a couple hits in place of your dragons, otherwise no
Any discounts?: 25% off for having 6 sent and 20% off for it being before the 15th
Total: if you combine the totals for 45% off, 11550t, if instead you take 20% off of the 25% off total, 12600t

Should I set up the crossroads for them now? And should I name them first?

@KarayanK (hoping editing in the ping works)
Hello I'm interested in your exalt fodder training services as I have a MASSIVE pile of dragons that didn't sell but I don't exactly have the time to train them for exalting myself.
SIX imperials just out of being babies.

Username: gangstatier
Desired Level(s): level 7 for each of the 6
Stats/Battlestones?: if it'd help things go faster just assign all the points to vitality so they could soak up a couple hits in place of your dragons, otherwise no
Any discounts?: 25% off for having 6 sent and 20% off for it being before the 15th
Total: if you combine the totals for 45% off, 11550t, if instead you take 20% off of the 25% off total, 12600t

Should I set up the crossroads for them now? And should I name them first?

@KarayanK (hoping editing in the ping works)
@gangstatier

Your ping worked. :)

It comes to 11550 treasure; I combine the discounts. I'd love it if you could name them all beforehand. I only have lair space for two right now, but you can send all six through the crossroads and I'll send them back as I finish with each.
@gangstatier

Your ping worked. :)

It comes to 11550 treasure; I combine the discounts. I'd love it if you could name them all beforehand. I only have lair space for two right now, but you can send all six through the crossroads and I'll send them back as I finish with each.
July 14, bump 2
July 14, bump 2
@Karayank
How much would it cost to level a dragon from level 17 to 20?
@Karayank
How much would it cost to level a dragon from level 17 to 20?
fmcx84ip.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27