Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Night Owl Levelling (Offline)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
@Dasdana

Unfortunately, I don't have any regular slots open right now. If you'd like, I can add you to my ping list and ping you when I open a slot?
@Dasdana

Unfortunately, I don't have any regular slots open right now. If you'd like, I can add you to my ping list and ping you when I open a slot?
July 14, bump 4.
He's full on slots, but the exalt fodder ones open fast. He's got a pinglist too.
July 14, bump 4.
He's full on slots, but the exalt fodder ones open fast. He's got a pinglist too.
July 14, bump 5.
July 14, bump 5.
@KarayanK Hi can I have 1 exalt slot please? And also if I reserve your regular training list right now is it possible to have the 20% discount? I have 2 dragons or maybe even 3.
@KarayanK Hi can I have 1 exalt slot please? And also if I reserve your regular training list right now is it possible to have the 20% discount? I have 2 dragons or maybe even 3.
@ExistingHumanity

I'm afraid I'm full up for exalt slots right now. I'll likely have some open later today, if you'd be alright with waiting.

Yup. I've decided that I'll be honouring the 20% opening discount for everyone who posted about training before the 15th, even if I don't get to them until later.
@ExistingHumanity

I'm afraid I'm full up for exalt slots right now. I'll likely have some open later today, if you'd be alright with waiting.

Yup. I've decided that I'll be honouring the 20% opening discount for everyone who posted about training before the 15th, even if I don't get to them until later.
@KarayanK I would be fine with waiting for the exalt spot. Currently my dragons are LV 13 but I am pretty sure that I would be able to level them up some more before then. Once you have some spots open could you please mention me here?
@KarayanK I would be fine with waiting for the exalt spot. Currently my dragons are LV 13 but I am pretty sure that I would be able to level them up some more before then. Once you have some spots open could you please mention me here?
@ExistingHumanity

Of course! I'll add you to the ping list.
@ExistingHumanity

Of course! I'll add you to the ping list.
@ KarayanK Thank you!
@ KarayanK Thank you!
July 14, bump 6. Get on the pinglist!
July 14, bump 6. Get on the pinglist!
July 14, bump 7.
July 14, bump 7.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27