Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Night Owl Levelling (Offline)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@Wolfsong1994

It'd be 45k before any discounts are applied.
@Wolfsong1994

It'd be 45k before any discounts are applied.
@Karayank
ok, then can I send you one dragon, currently 17, to be leveled to 20?
Also does the opening discount still apply?
@Karayank
ok, then can I send you one dragon, currently 17, to be leveled to 20?
Also does the opening discount still apply?
fmcx84ip.png
@Wolfsong1994

I don't actually have any slots for regular levelling open right now. If you'd be willing to wait, I can add you to the ping list and ping you when I open a slot.
@Wolfsong1994

I don't actually have any slots for regular levelling open right now. If you'd be willing to wait, I can add you to the ping list and ping you when I open a slot.
@KarayanK

I've got five exalt fodder dragons that I'd be really grateful for having levelled -- Being on holiday in the middle of a push is a pain, ahaha. Quite happy to tip/pay extra for your trouble if you'd be willing to take all five to level 7!
@KarayanK

I've got five exalt fodder dragons that I'd be really grateful for having levelled -- Being on holiday in the middle of a push is a pain, ahaha. Quite happy to tip/pay extra for your trouble if you'd be willing to take all five to level 7!
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
That would be fine, no rush or anything.
That would be fine, no rush or anything.
fmcx84ip.png
@Vyrthur

I can certainly do that. That would be 10500 treasure witht he 40% discount applied. However, I've just received 6 dragons for exalt training. I'm willing to take your five, if you don't mind waiting a little while. They'll definitely be done before rollover (probably within a few hours of now, tops).

@Wolfsong1994

Thanks! I'm adding you to the ping list now.
@Vyrthur

I can certainly do that. That would be 10500 treasure witht he 40% discount applied. However, I've just received 6 dragons for exalt training. I'm willing to take your five, if you don't mind waiting a little while. They'll definitely be done before rollover (probably within a few hours of now, tops).

@Wolfsong1994

Thanks! I'm adding you to the ping list now.
@KarayanK

That's grand, thank you! I am in -absolutely- no hurry -- Just whenever is good! I'm in the BST timezone so if it takes a little longer for you to level them, I'll just accept any return CRs in the morning.

Sending them over now, and I'll send your payment in a message!
@KarayanK

That's grand, thank you! I am in -absolutely- no hurry -- Just whenever is good! I'm in the BST timezone so if it takes a little longer for you to level them, I'll just accept any return CRs in the morning.

Sending them over now, and I'll send your payment in a message!
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
@Vyrthur

Awesome! It'll be done pretty quick, so just accept at your own convenience.
@Vyrthur

Awesome! It'll be done pretty quick, so just accept at your own convenience.
July 14, bump 3.
July 14, bump 3.
@KarayanK

Username: Dasdana
Desired Level(s): 5-14
Stats/Battlestones?: No thank you.
Any discounts?: Aside from the 20% off mentioned in the header, nope.
Total: 29K? I think?

Are there any available slots rn?
thank you
@KarayanK

Username: Dasdana
Desired Level(s): 5-14
Stats/Battlestones?: No thank you.
Any discounts?: Aside from the 20% off mentioned in the header, nope.
Total: 29K? I think?

Are there any available slots rn?
thank you
dasdana3_by_kiwicide-dcfneg3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27