Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Rex Army(hiatus)
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 342 343
Vivisect's most recent drawing, she drew this as she was supposed to be stopping Battery and Acid from eating rocks but this was a better use of her time [emoji=spiral sleepy size=1] [url=https://ibb.co/MVZf3xC][img]https://i.ibb.co/T8Y1Fxg/Untitled211-20220725122507.png[/img][/url]
Vivisect's most recent drawing, she drew this as she was supposed to be stopping Battery and Acid from eating rocks but this was a better use of her time

Untitled211-20220725122507.png
b6302a2a9ad819595adadb9699ea1338027563cf.png
@CrustyGlowstick Did I go buy an Ab baby just so they could be a member of this army? ...maybe. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79702170][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797022/79702170_350.png[/img][/url] Heckle would like to join! They will be getting a permababy scroll and swirl eyes when I can justify spending more gems! Their special chaotic skill is laughing. How is that chaotic, you may ask? They laugh [i]weird[/i]. At the worst possible times, super loudly, mid-sneeze, when it's completely quiet and you're trying to sleep, snorting and chortling... whenever they laugh, it sounds different. But it's always weird - and they're always laughing. Well, except for right after you tell that joke that you thought was [i]really[/i] funny.
@CrustyGlowstick Did I go buy an Ab baby just so they could be a member of this army? ...maybe.

79702170_350.png

Heckle would like to join! They will be getting a permababy scroll and swirl eyes when I can justify spending more gems!

Their special chaotic skill is laughing. How is that chaotic, you may ask? They laugh weird. At the worst possible times, super loudly, mid-sneeze, when it's completely quiet and you're trying to sleep, snorting and chortling... whenever they laugh, it sounds different. But it's always weird - and they're always laughing. Well, except for right after you tell that joke that you thought was really funny.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@CrustyGlowstick Pm you! ^^
@CrustyGlowstick Pm you! ^^
I have an ally I'd like to submit to the army!! I love Rex2 <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71627911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716280/71627911_350.png[/img][/url] This is Vykos. He's an obsessive shiny collector. That doesn't just mean hoarding all the pretties, it means desperately bargaining for your earrings and if you say no, trying to rip them out and take them for himself. He doesn't care about the value of his items either, just that they can shine in some capacity. A nightmare to any civil clan! (I'll be back with a Perma baby aber later...)
I have an ally I'd like to submit to the army!! I love Rex2 <3

71627911_350.png
This is Vykos. He's an obsessive shiny collector. That doesn't just mean hoarding all the pretties, it means desperately bargaining for your earrings and if you say no, trying to rip them out and take them for himself. He doesn't care about the value of his items either, just that they can shine in some capacity. A nightmare to any civil clan!
(I'll be back with a Perma baby aber later...)
violentvioletsig.png
So...permababy Aberrations are my new favorite thing, and I may have introduced YET ANOTHER one to my lair... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78941216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789413/78941216_350.png[/img][/url][/center] This is Hallow, who has come to claim her place as an [b]Officer of Chaos[/b] and the director of mayhem in my lair. Hallow's chaos has several levels, the first of which is arson. Anyone can set things on fire, of course, but that doesn't make it any less fun. The next level is property destruction, in which Hallow brings Chaos and Candy Corn to the lairs of any dragon she feels isn't sufficiently entertaining and brings about catastrophe - setting nests ablaze, stealing valuables, eating all of their delicious treats. The third is nightmares, in which she uses the combined powers of her hypnotic gaze and her Nightmare familiar to bring terrible visions to her victims. (Most of these terrible visions are simply of Hallow laughing hysterically while standing atop a massive jack-o-lantern that is spewing flame.) When she's feeling lazy, though, she just tells terrible ghost stories to all the lair's hatchlings before they fall asleep, which is just as effective. >:^)
So...permababy Aberrations are my new favorite thing, and I may have introduced YET ANOTHER one to my lair...
78941216_350.png

This is Hallow, who has come to claim her place as an Officer of Chaos and the director of mayhem in my lair. Hallow's chaos has several levels, the first of which is arson. Anyone can set things on fire, of course, but that doesn't make it any less fun. The next level is property destruction, in which Hallow brings Chaos and Candy Corn to the lairs of any dragon she feels isn't sufficiently entertaining and brings about catastrophe - setting nests ablaze, stealing valuables, eating all of their delicious treats. The third is nightmares, in which she uses the combined powers of her hypnotic gaze and her Nightmare familiar to bring terrible visions to her victims. (Most of these terrible visions are simply of Hallow laughing hysterically while standing atop a massive jack-o-lantern that is spewing flame.) When she's feeling lazy, though, she just tells terrible ghost stories to all the lair's hatchlings before they fall asleep, which is just as effective. >:^)
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
Danger and Scorch are super excited for the event. Danger keeps bugging Scorch, yelling, "IS IT STARTING YET?" In her face every 5 minutes.

Scorch has a strong urge to throw a lit match at Danger.
Danger and Scorch are super excited for the event. Danger keeps bugging Scorch, yelling, "IS IT STARTING YET?" In her face every 5 minutes.

Scorch has a strong urge to throw a lit match at Danger.
UqN4jFQ.png
@Noivurn Rex2 VIBRATES IN EXCITEMENT. " What a PERFECT OFFICER. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO AID YOU IN YOUR CHAOTIC JOURNEY. " You got: [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=scroll of eternal youth] @ViolentViolet77 Ohhhh, Rex2 is so pleased to have a dragon gutsy enough to steal shinies right off a dragons body... WELCOME. @FallowFreckles Rex2 appreciates a tiny terror who knows how to take charge of an ENTIRE lair, this is quite impressive. She looks forward to seeing if Hallow lives up to these WONDERFUL layers of chaos~ >)
@Noivurn Rex2 VIBRATES IN EXCITEMENT. " What a PERFECT OFFICER. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO AID YOU IN YOUR CHAOTIC JOURNEY. "

You got:

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth

@ViolentViolet77 Ohhhh, Rex2 is so pleased to have a dragon gutsy enough to steal shinies right off a dragons body... WELCOME.

@FallowFreckles Rex2 appreciates a tiny terror who knows how to take charge of an ENTIRE lair, this is quite impressive. She looks forward to seeing if Hallow lives up to these WONDERFUL layers of chaos~ >)

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
I would ADORE to be on the pinglist for a baby! I'm in LOVE!!!
I would ADORE to be on the pinglist for a baby! I'm in LOVE!!!
It has been a HOT minute since I've had spoons for doing FR stuff other than feeding my dragons, but visiting back to this thread was first place on my list for when I did! I hope everyone is doing well, and I see on this page that we have some awesome new members [emoji=aberration star size=1]
It has been a HOT minute since I've had spoons for doing FR stuff other than feeding my dragons, but visiting back to this thread was first place on my list for when I did! I hope everyone is doing well, and I see on this page that we have some awesome new members
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
I must say, if Vykos decides to try to swipe some of Memory and Thought's sparkly silver star scales, Memory might beat the snot out of him.
I must say, if Vykos decides to try to swipe some of Memory and Thought's sparkly silver star scales, Memory might beat the snot out of him.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 342 343