Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 105 106
@SpiritKin Yes! Everyone who participates can keep three, the winner keeps all!
@SpiritKin Yes! Everyone who participates can keep three, the winner keeps all!

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Love the new update! I'll have to switch to the new sheet, although porting over my seed collection from a dragon bio might be a bit hard...
I'm going to go and do the coli bingo even though I haven't touched the coli in months for those awesome seeds-- the artists did such a great job with them!
Love the new update! I'll have to switch to the new sheet, although porting over my seed collection from a dragon bio might be a bit hard...
I'm going to go and do the coli bingo even though I haven't touched the coli in months for those awesome seeds-- the artists did such a great job with them!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Ahhhh I can't wait to try out the new spreadsheet! And snooowwww!!! Ugh im so mad I'm at work so I can't play around with the new stuff till tomorrow.
Ahhhh I can't wait to try out the new spreadsheet! And snooowwww!!! Ugh im so mad I'm at work so I can't play around with the new stuff till tomorrow.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@CrystalDragon14 Best of luck in the coli! And check the Utils tab on the spreadsheet, there should be a thing that breaks a blob of seeds into column form :)
@CrystalDragon14 Best of luck in the coli! And check the Utils tab on the spreadsheet, there should be a thing that breaks a blob of seeds into column form :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha sorry for the ping! found a potential bug in the to-do list. i filled out and did 10 tasks, but i cannot choose the seeds from the 17th seed onward. i can see the plants, but the drop down boxes are greyed out from task 11 and beyond :o

or are you only meant to choose from the first 10 seeds? sorry if that's the case!
@Oranitha sorry for the ping! found a potential bug in the to-do list. i filled out and did 10 tasks, but i cannot choose the seeds from the 17th seed onward. i can see the plants, but the drop down boxes are greyed out from task 11 and beyond :o

or are you only meant to choose from the first 10 seeds? sorry if that's the case!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
asdfgh I made a garden but I have clearly let my internet skill rust too long - I cant get the image into my post

(my typical image hosting sites are deviantart stash and private tumblr ahh)

unsure if I've forgotten how to embed images (you copy the link and paste it into the "img" brackets right?) or if its a matter of me using incorrect links/flightrising not liking where I'm hosting my images.

My social spoons are used up, I will be back hopefully with images! and a prettier, more coherent post. For now, I rest.

(link to my contest garden - https://sta.sh/077fne5zza6 )
((it's not photoedited, I just took a screenshot of the garden editor bc it looks better on a dark background))
asdfgh I made a garden but I have clearly let my internet skill rust too long - I cant get the image into my post

(my typical image hosting sites are deviantart stash and private tumblr ahh)

unsure if I've forgotten how to embed images (you copy the link and paste it into the "img" brackets right?) or if its a matter of me using incorrect links/flightrising not liking where I'm hosting my images.

My social spoons are used up, I will be back hopefully with images! and a prettier, more coherent post. For now, I rest.

(link to my contest garden - https://sta.sh/077fne5zza6 )
((it's not photoedited, I just took a screenshot of the garden editor bc it looks better on a dark background))
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@Oranitha
Haven't done colors yet, but I have finally named every dang base in my sheet. If you want to see it, click here!

If you based anything in the stalk, flower, or fern categories off of specific plants, I would love to know! I gave most of them extremely generic names and some are so close it is confusing. Check the customize sheet if you want to check out the specific names of each base <3

also, grass - sprigs may be a flower but i can't tell rip me
@Oranitha
Haven't done colors yet, but I have finally named every dang base in my sheet. If you want to see it, click here!

If you based anything in the stalk, flower, or fern categories off of specific plants, I would love to know! I gave most of them extremely generic names and some are so close it is confusing. Check the customize sheet if you want to check out the specific names of each base <3

also, grass - sprigs may be a flower but i can't tell rip me

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix WOW
@SunstonePhoenix WOW
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Here's my entry for the Thundercrack garden contest! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dlVdjBL.png[/img][/center]
Here's my entry for the Thundercrack garden contest!
dlVdjBL.png
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
[s]Anyone happen to have the seeds from yesterday's to-do list/self care bingo? I had 'em filled at least up to the point where it starts pulling in random ones, but last night the power flickered before I could copy them and I forgot to fill it in again before it rolled over![/s] gottem (The set prior to that was also lost because I blearily refreshed the pages in the morning without copying out the seeds. This is why I need to use to-do lists.) - Also here's my Thundercrack garden! Somewhere northwest of the Wiretangle Walk, an isolated garden blooms under the auspices of a worrisome Expanse-dwelling [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3417581]botanist[/url]. Is this also maybe a crime scene? Is that Bob from accounting? No one is telling. [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/a971c66834d0b764093b96c6fedeef98.png[/img] + with the generator's background because it's much nicer that way [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f173788e538bf2e57f4fb023038352ad.png[/img][/center]
Anyone happen to have the seeds from yesterday's to-do list/self care bingo? I had 'em filled at least up to the point where it starts pulling in random ones, but last night the power flickered before I could copy them and I forgot to fill it in again before it rolled over! gottem

(The set prior to that was also lost because I blearily refreshed the pages in the morning without copying out the seeds. This is why I need to use to-do lists.)

-

Also here's my Thundercrack garden!

Somewhere northwest of the Wiretangle Walk, an isolated garden blooms under the auspices of a worrisome Expanse-dwelling botanist. Is this also maybe a crime scene? Is that Bob from accounting? No one is telling.
a971c66834d0b764093b96c6fedeef98.png

+ with the generator's background because it's much nicer that way
f173788e538bf2e57f4fb023038352ad.png
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 105 106