Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] > Simple Doodles (Human/Dragon)
1 2 3 4 5
@Xaz Just finished! Thanks so much for waiting- I hope you like it! Altair is so beautiful ;w; Please let me know if you'd like me to remove you from the pinglist~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/OhqTNXO.png[/img]
@Xaz

Just finished! Thanks so much for waiting- I hope you like it! Altair is so beautiful ;w; Please let me know if you'd like me to remove you from the pinglist~

OhqTNXO.png

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@byeyonara
!!!
I love it!!! he looks so pretty thank you so much!

*casually saves this shop as a bookmark for later*
@byeyonara
!!!
I love it!!! he looks so pretty thank you so much!

*casually saves this shop as a bookmark for later*
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@byeyonara I think I'm meant to ping..

May I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is so pretty, and I love the welcoming Imp :')
@byeyonara I think I'm meant to ping..

May I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is so pretty, and I love the welcoming Imp :')
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears

Ping or no ping is totally fine haha! I'm subscribed but I still miss things so its probably better ngl Thank you so much for your compliments~ Will add you to my pinglist!
@findingpears

Ping or no ping is totally fine haha! I'm subscribed but I still miss things so its probably better ngl Thank you so much for your compliments~ Will add you to my pinglist!

@Bashett Here you are, sorry for the wait! Thanks so much for ordering and I hope you like them~ (ps In the Flood is such a good song for Vesta!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/HxIVpf4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9dHRhRn.png[/img]
@Bashett

Here you are, sorry for the wait! Thanks so much for ordering and I hope you like them~

(ps In the Flood is such a good song for Vesta!)

HxIVpf4.png
9dHRhRn.png

@byeyonara
Aaa thank you!!
Both of them looks gorgeous :33
*and I'm glad you liked the song I choose for vesta >.<*

Please add me to your pinglist I would love to order from you again! <3
@byeyonara
Aaa thank you!!
Both of them looks gorgeous :33
*and I'm glad you liked the song I choose for vesta >.<*

Please add me to your pinglist I would love to order from you again! <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@byeyonara could i get on the pinglist please? i saw your post in arcanart and i adore your chibis, i was just too late to get a slot </3
@byeyonara could i get on the pinglist please? i saw your post in arcanart and i adore your chibis, i was just too late to get a slot </3
Rey ♦ they/them ♦ 25 years ♦ FR+3
@seraphics ah thank you so much for liking my art~ the gijinka beans are actually something new I'm trying and I anticipate opening more slots for it in arcanart around the middle of the week. Will definitely ping you when those are available again!
@seraphics ah thank you so much for liking my art~ the gijinka beans are actually something new I'm trying and I anticipate opening more slots for it in arcanart around the middle of the week. Will definitely ping you when those are available again!

Can I please be added to the ping list? Thank you.
Can I please be added to the ping list? Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5