Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@DuskofDawn12
Sure thing! Sent him back your way. :D
@DuskofDawn12
Sure thing! Sent him back your way. :D
@comicsans Thanks!
@comicsans Thanks!
@Elerinwen Sorry for the ping, but I noticed that one of the dragons I sent you has ginger primary... should I cancel the PA and send a new one?

EDIT: Ah. That was not one of the dragons I sent over to you (it was an auction I had up since earlier). Sorry!
@Elerinwen Sorry for the ping, but I noticed that one of the dragons I sent you has ginger primary... should I cancel the PA and send a new one?

EDIT: Ah. That was not one of the dragons I sent over to you (it was an auction I had up since earlier). Sorry!
DmlTJ6X.png
@Kaimon No problem at all! Thanks for supporting Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@Kaimon No problem at all!

Thanks for supporting Lightning!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@ThesFireflies Hi there I just sent six L8s (hopefully correctly haha)
@ThesFireflies Hi there I just sent six L8s (hopefully correctly haha)
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
@SeaglassSky Yep that was perfect, thank you!
@SeaglassSky Yep that was perfect, thank you!
Cool thank you!
Cool thank you!
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
@comicsans Looks like you might've missed one of my dragons when recording. ID: 79528256 | Level: 6 | No bonuses [img]https://i.imgur.com/NTx8f8o.png[/img]
@comicsans

Looks like you might've missed one of my dragons when recording.
ID: 79528256 | Level: 6 | No bonuses

NTx8f8o.png
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking
Thanks for letting me know, I've added them to the sheet!
@Fubuking
Thanks for letting me know, I've added them to the sheet!
@Dessy - I'm sorry to inform you that the gene bonus today is Lace tertiary, not Laced primary (idk why they named two genes so similarly)
@Dessy - I'm sorry to inform you that the gene bonus today is Lace tertiary, not Laced primary (idk why they named two genes so similarly)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35