Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35
@shar07 sending some dragons for the raffle via 1way CR!
@shar07 sending some dragons for the raffle via 1way CR!
tumblr_inline_sbjza72a4G1wo4m1w_500.png FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
GLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.png
7hj4RQm.png
@carnwennhau thanks for the heads up!!
@carnwennhau thanks for the heads up!!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
A good morning bump for the raffle! I'm online for a good while and ready for mandatory fun at the street fair your dragons!
A good morning bump for the raffle! I'm online for a good while and ready for mandatory fun at the street fair your dragons!
sending 10 level 5s to comicsans via priv auction, good luck everyone! [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1]
sending 10 level 5s to comicsans via priv auction, good luck everyone!
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
Heyho, just a quick thing. The widget for [item=Skin: Thundervolt] isn't showing up on the raffle prize for [b]Ridgeback Pride[/b]. :)
Heyho, just a quick thing. The widget for Skin: Thundervolt isn't showing up on the raffle prize for Ridgeback Pride. :)
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
@comicsans

One of the dragons I sent you isn't leveled sorry about that
It's this guy I'll send you the gems back in a second! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73337171
@comicsans

One of the dragons I sent you isn't leveled sorry about that
It's this guy I'll send you the gems back in a second! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73337171
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking
That's okay! I can send him back your way for the gem price he was sent for if you'd like!
@Fubuking
That's okay! I can send him back your way for the gem price he was sent for if you'd like!
@TheBicycle just sent a pile of level 7s via private auction!
@TheBicycle just sent a pile of level 7s via private auction!
@PhantasiDreamin - level 8 gets you 13kt! :)
@PhantasiDreamin - level 8 gets you 13kt! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Oh whoops, didn't list them correctly! Thanks for catching that haha
Oh whoops, didn't list them correctly! Thanks for catching that haha
9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35