Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food, Melters, UMA[S] Gems, UMAs, DV
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
@Overcoat

I'm back and ready to melt for you again ;D and I'd like treasure as payment this time
@Overcoat

I'm back and ready to melt for you again ;D and I'd like treasure as payment this time
mi9zDxC.png
@Darkness352 Welcome back! I was just about to run out of sludge, so I'll send a stack of trinkets your way in a bit ^^
@Darkness352 Welcome back! I was just about to run out of sludge, so I'll send a stack of trinkets your way in a bit ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat

Thank you <3
@Overcoat

Thank you <3
mi9zDxC.png
@Overcoat

I can melt once again for you ^^ I'd like gem this time as payment!~
@Overcoat

I can melt once again for you ^^ I'd like gem this time as payment!~
mi9zDxC.png
@Darkness352 Sending you a stack! <3
@Darkness352 Sending you a stack! <3
ATLJ0at.png
I'd be happy to melt a stack for you!
I'd be happy to melt a stack for you!
unknown.png unknown.png moss-covered_golem.png
@sourlapple Sure thing, I'll send you a stack! Would you like your payment in treasure or gems?
@sourlapple Sure thing, I'll send you a stack! Would you like your payment in treasure or gems?
ATLJ0at.png
@Overcoat Could I buy your Dappervolk potatoes please if they're still available? My username over there is LucidDreams #2093 ^-^
@Overcoat Could I buy your Dappervolk potatoes please if they're still available? My username over there is LucidDreams #2093 ^-^
@LucidDreams I currently have 160kp available, if you'd like all of them feel free to send a CR with 800g ^^
@LucidDreams I currently have 160kp available, if you'd like all of them feel free to send a CR with 800g ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Sent! Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Sent! Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28