Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sapph Grinds - waiting list open
1 2 3
Where have I been?

Working! My parents suddenly started charging for rent despite past agreements so I had to pick up extra shifts. And then something happened and I had to be sad for a while *gestures vaguely to WIP memorial dragon in my lair*.

But! Orders! @Shadow2002 you have the option to retract your order or to receive it tomorrow with a lil discount! The choice is yours.

@JellyRaven - Hiya! I will be taking on new orders soon. Since you were on the waiting list, are you still interested in placing an order? If so, lmk, and I'll slot you in to receive your order in 2-3 days with a lil discount. Completely up to you!

So sorry to everyone for that, and hopefully I'll actually remember to use the update page that I literally. Made for this reason. At least I have life back under control now and I'll remember moving forwards!
Where have I been?

Working! My parents suddenly started charging for rent despite past agreements so I had to pick up extra shifts. And then something happened and I had to be sad for a while *gestures vaguely to WIP memorial dragon in my lair*.

But! Orders! @Shadow2002 you have the option to retract your order or to receive it tomorrow with a lil discount! The choice is yours.

@JellyRaven - Hiya! I will be taking on new orders soon. Since you were on the waiting list, are you still interested in placing an order? If so, lmk, and I'll slot you in to receive your order in 2-3 days with a lil discount. Completely up to you!

So sorry to everyone for that, and hopefully I'll actually remember to use the update page that I literally. Made for this reason. At least I have life back under control now and I'll remember moving forwards!
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
I would love to still receive the order. And thank you for giving me that chance.
I would love to still receive the order. And thank you for giving me that chance.
@SapphireFire Thank you so much for getting back to me! I no longer need any orders as I'm trying to take a lil break from flightrising. ^^ Thank you though!
@SapphireFire Thank you so much for getting back to me! I no longer need any orders as I'm trying to take a lil break from flightrising. ^^ Thank you though!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 3